FORUMS

[THEME] IceFisha theme for Sense 3.5 (Runnymede AiO // Runny ROM // RSK)

2,331 posts
Thanks Meter: 4,307

By fisha21, Senior Member on 27th February 2012, 12:29 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
19th August 2012, 02:10 PM |#61  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by fisha21

Sorry, my mistake! Been so long since I used my Desire, I forgot that the folder paths for framework files are different depending on which hboot you have! If I get a chance I will try and adjust the install script. So, if you're using stock hboot, do you have an sd-ext partition on your SD card?

Sent from my HTC One X using xda premium

Yes I think I have..

Sent from my HTC Desire using xda app-developers app
19th August 2012, 05:56 PM |#62  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmcclue

Hi
You need to extract three files to theme a) SystemUI.apk fromsd-ext/app_s b) framework-res.apk fromcustomize/hboot/framework c) com.htc.resources.apkfromcustomize/hboot/framework

Upload them onto UOT..

Set where to save: STOCK HBOOT: a) sd-ext/app_s b) system/framework c) system/framework

CM7r2 HBOOT: a) sd-ext/app_s b) sd-ext/framework_s c) sd-ext/framework_s

Just copied this but its the same for both Runny Rom and RunnyMede aio s.e both INT2SD versions

Sent from my HTC Desire

I did not understand anything from what you said :P
How i can browse these files? And what is UOT?
19th August 2012, 06:34 PM |#63  
Thanks Meter: 1,495

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tilefono

I did not understand anything from what you said :P
How i can browse these files? And what is UOT?

Lol
Google UOT Kitchen
It so u can modify ur rom, change battery, notifications, bootanimations etc etc. Google it, its very good.
To use the UOT Kitchen u need

Framework-res.apk
SystemUI.apk
com.htc.resources.apk (if gb+sense)

All have to be taking out of ur ROM and uploaded to the UOT Kitchen.

Theres a guide in the UOT Kitchen if u want to try it.

Sent from my HTC Desire
The Following User Says Thank You to jmcclue For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift jmcclue Ad-Free
19th August 2012, 08:06 PM |#64  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:

thank you for your answer i will try it and tell you the results..

---------- Post added at 03:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:35 PM ----------

i installed it on Runny rom v7.02 and it is not fully working.. The power options are as before, so the hovers, the colours and more.. The icons in the notification bar are changed...

Ok, I have edited the zip so it should hopefully work on the stock hboot as well. Would you mind testing it for me if I send you a link?

19th August 2012, 08:37 PM |#65  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmcclue

Lol
Google UOT Kitchen
It so u can modify ur rom, change battery, notifications, bootanimations etc etc. Google it, its very good.
To use the UOT Kitchen u need

Framework-res.apk
SystemUI.apk
com.htc.resources.apk (if gb+sense)

All have to be taking out of ur ROM and uploaded to the UOT Kitchen.

Theres a guide in the UOT Kitchen if u want to try it.

Sent from my HTC Desire

wow it seems really cool but how i can upload this theme and not create mine? I have to upload the files you said before? And if i do so will i be able to flash it to my rom because it is not in the kitchen's list?
Quote:

Ok, I have edited the zip so it should hopefully work on the stock hboot as well. Would you mind testing it for me if I send you a link?

ofcoure i want to test it

and one question... if flash my rom now i wont lose anything? my apps and data will remain as they are now and only this theme will be removed?
19th August 2012, 09:21 PM |#66  

More
Quote:

wow it seems really cool but how i can upload this theme and not create mine? I have to upload the files you said before? And if i do so will i be able to flash it to my rom because it is not in the kitchen's list?

and one question... if flash my rom now i wont lose anything? my apps and data will remain as they are now and only this theme will be removed?

U flash the zip file in recovery and ALWAYS nandroid backup first.

In uot kitchen dont worry bout ur rom not being in the list, just choose the option next to that to upload ur own files

Sent from my HTC Desire
The Following User Says Thank You to jmcclue For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift jmcclue Ad-Free
19th August 2012, 10:58 PM |#67  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:

If you reflash the ROM without wiping, it shouldn't affect your data and apps. Its been a few months since I flashed a ROM on the Desire, so I can't remember if Runny ROM automatically wipes or not, so as jmcclue says, make sure you do a nandroid backup before flashing anything!

Have sent you a PM with a link for an updated version for you to test. Thanks
28th August 2012, 02:50 PM |#68  
Flag kilkis
Thanks Meter: 11

More
htc ime keyboard
Hi,
I need some help enabling the blue Jonasl's HTC_IME you're mentioning at OP. Is there anything else to do other than just download and install the .apk?? cause my keyboard isn't changing. That happened both at runny AIO and RunnyRom with int2sd.
Very nice theme, thanks for your efforts!
30th August 2012, 10:42 AM |#69  
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 1,240

More
Quote:

Thanks for the feedback. V6.0.4.3 wasn't out when I posted this, but v5.x and v6.x both use the same ROM base, so the framework files are unchanged between the two versions. Just to check, you are using this with the CM7r2 HBOOT version of the ROM, right?

Anyone else having problems with the new AiO ROM?

It causes bootloops for me as well using INT2SD, I'm using cmr2 hboot.
30th August 2012, 11:14 AM |#70  
Flag Montpellier
Thanks Meter: 38

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by teoB_Glar

Hi,
I need some help enabling the blue Jonasl's HTC_IME you're mentioning at OP. Is there anything else to do other than just download and install the .apk?? cause my keyboard isn't changing. That happened both at runny AIO and RunnyRom with int2sd.
Very nice theme, thanks for your efforts!

+1

Keyboard is still not working for me too, HTC_IME is check in parameters, reboot doesn't change anything...

SOLUTION : Just found how to activate the keyboard : long press on an input field and tap on Entry Mode and choose the keyboard !
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to punky.mtp For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift punky.mtp Ad-Free
30th August 2012, 01:33 PM |#71  

More
Sent from my HTC Desire
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)