[ROM][OFFICIAL][4.2.1]RemICS-JB v1.0(Team Remics) [1/4/13]

Search This thread

akarshfrevr

Jun 9, 2012
Bangalore
I've just had the EU bug trying to flash RemICS 1.3.1 from Helly Bean 827. I did a clean install and it was going good untill first system startup when appeared the Froyo like screen with the helly messagge... Lucky me, I've read about it before so I didn't press the button "Reset phone" and just pulled out the battery and boot to recovery through button combo. It was Subzero recovery, what a relief. I've flashed Devil kernel 14.2 and rebooted system which gave me again the EU screen. Now I've repeted the steps and just restore a Helly Bean nandroid backup which I hoped would save my phone. And it worked! It booted ok, I'm writing from my phone right now. So my lesson today is to keep always a working nandroid on SD card, just in case. It means also no more ICS for me. It's time to upgrade.

will flashing a kernel or rom can escape from this bug? ........is there any precautions I should take?

ioancr

Jan 3, 2012
will flashing a kernel or rom can escape from this bug? ........is there any precautions I should take?

AFAIK you shouldn't experience it with any of JB roms. It was observed only on ICS so far. My advice is to keep a WORKING nandroid backup on your phone internal card. I am not sure if I was able to avoid EU by flashing a Rom, since it happened while flashing a Rom. I don't think it is a Rom specific risc, since I flashed a couple of times this same one. MAYBE it was because I flashed while charging my phone...

codypilot1997

Aug 7, 2010
Confused.

I have tried installing this ROM multiple times. Each time, installing properly. Ex: Wiping data, cache, dalvik cache. And now on the third install, I am still not receiving a mobile connection. Wifi works, the camera didn't seem to work, mostly everything is okay. But, the data connection to T-Mobile is just gone. Baseband version is Unknown. Any help?

samsgun357

May 3, 2012
I
I have tried installing this ROM multiple times. Each time, installing properly. Ex: Wiping data, cache, dalvik cache. And now on the third install, I am still not receiving a mobile connection. Wifi works, the camera didn't seem to work, mostly everything is okay. But, the data connection to T-Mobile is just gone. Baseband version is Unknown. Any help?

Face palm..........this ROM is currently being rebuilt. If you read the posts you will see where it says flashing this ROM will cause loss of baseband. There is no fix.....flash a different ROM.

Edit: I didn't see it was updated but the DL isn't up yet so you must have old version.

sent from the depths of helly bean

Last edited:

patrick8996

Dec 29, 2011
Oregon
V2.0 IS LIVE!

To Download:
1)Click Download In This thread
2)Click On Your Device at the top
3)Click Download at Bottom, Click SKIP On BOTH PAGES and then click REMICS-JB-VIBRANT.zip to start Download

Flashing Procedure:

1)Put On SD Card
2)Wipe Data/Factory Reset, Wipe Cache
3)Flash Rom, You Will get stuck on semaphore splash screen, Just pull battery and go back into CWM and flash ROM again
4)Finished, Let install and your on the newest Remics!

Last edited:

patrick8996

Dec 29, 2011
Oregon
All bugs Should BE Fixed! You Should Also Get Data, But I couldnt test(As I dont have a T-Mobile SIM card)

Last edited:

ShadowDice9100

Aug 1, 2012
miami
camera not working, no sound,except some system sounds, no music or apps sounds Apollo app crashes, setting developer options (developers tool tag crashing), no sounds from notification only vibration, gps not working,wifi and Bluetooth take a bit of time to turn on.wifi takes a long time,phone rotation is extreamly fast. ul looks great. Phones data is working perfect and high amounts of bars. calls both in and out are working. web on the phone is working great very speedy play store working great, overclocking cause full system crash at 1.2GHz overclock to 1.1GHz stable. system boot-loop at GHz 1.2 re-install to fix.... thats about it aside from that its all working great ui is beautiful:good::good::D.. but it looks like some work is still needed. but so far you have done great my good sir:cowboy:

patrick8996

Dec 29, 2011
Oregon
Does anybody know a way to make decent money when people download? I'm tired of these paid to click things, and I'm sorry about hosting do you think I can get some donations to meet a premium subscription? Its only $20? And maybe in the future I can actually get a real domain but that's $50 lol

Sent From my Jelly Beaned cappy using tapatalk 2

Waldos

Feb 1, 2011
México
You can apply for a free hosting in some host because you are a developer. :thumbup:

Sent from my SGH-T959 using xda app-developers app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

screenshots.png

FEATURES
    • Android Base 4.2.1 JellyBean
    • Based on Helly Bean
    • Galaxy S3 Style - Touchwiz
    • new Bootanimation
    • Samsung theme - RemICSed
    • S3 like UI
    • S3 sounds

INSTALLATION
    • Reboot into recovery
    • Wipe data/ factory reset
    • Wipe cache
    • Advanced -> Wipe dalvik cache
    • install zip from sdcard
    • wait until "install from sdcard complete"
    • reboot your phone
    • flash Gapps

DOWNLOAD

TEAM REMICS

Creators
    monish1995
    XYunknown
    Jarmezrocks
    Vlad87do
    Supermaster34
    smalldookie

Porters
    GalaxyUser
    bradman117
    patrick8996
    Vasishta Reddy
    chinmay_7d

User Support
    erpurohit

WebDev
    Benjamin Cohn
    If you think you got skills that help us to make the ROM even greater, PM me!

SUPPORT US BY

• clicking on the ads on our homepage
    • rating this thread
    • giving
      good.gif
      THANKS
      good.gif
      to our members

CREDITS

DerTeufel1980
    aways
    erpurohit
    Bright Ruby

If i forgot to provide credits to someone , please PM me :)

WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE DONE TO YOUR DEVICE
    Changelog V3.0.1
    -Finally Has Sound And Camera WORKING!
    -lots of Bug fixes
    -Accuweather widget fixed & re-added
    -new kernel (Semaphore 2.4.0)
    -UpdateMe re-added
    -custom hardware acceleration (get the double "butter" experience!)
    -TONS OF SPEED IMPROVEMENTS
    -theme updated

Here is a Signature To Support Our Rom!

sigpic4691177_1.png
    I am currently getting some help with this rom(on this specific device) from one of my team members, We should have some fixes soon
    Hi everybody, I am working on an update, Sorry for the absence been having trouble with school and internet. I will hopefully have the update done in the next week, If not it will be done after my spring break(Last week of march), Well who knows maybe I will get it done during spring break if finances dont work out, Anyways Ill keep you guys updated!
    We are finishing up version 2.0 base, with touchwiz and a bunch of stability and UI improvements