[NAND ROM] Icebread v0.2 [Android 2.3.7]

Do you like this NAND ROM?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Magic Tmac1

Jul 21, 2011
if you have reverting to fastboot after you need plug usb and write this in cmd line:
in right folder:

sudo fastboot erase boot
sudo fastboot flash boot boot.img
sudo fastboot boot boot.img and after its booting.

If you are on windows than same as just without sudo line. ;)

Sometimes needed reflash the boot.img after you finish installation i dont know why.

Another

Try logging that which is a problem with data on libhtcgeneric.so and try to repair! Pls if you have time post via attachment one getlogs with sim card.

Thank you
With your advice I can enter finally in android, but when i reboot (or restart) the phone it happens always the same... Have I to do this every time I want to power on my phone? xD Seriously, how/where have I to take getlogs? How can I do this?

achkap

Oct 26, 2009
It's since 13.00 pm that I'm trying, but nothing unfortunately... I'll try another .zip version
edit: I tried also another version but the same results..

I reflashed doing again the second step from cmd. The boot command. Not just the zip file. And then continue. That worked for me

Sent from my GT-i9001 using Tapatalk 2

mfsr98

Nov 26, 2011
Porto
sometimes it happens...I just reflash the boot.img one time and works fine, if it doesn't work try booting without SD and SIM card

Magic Tmac1

Jul 21, 2011
Ok, now also on my blackdevice this version on android is running!!!!! Only one problem still left: when i want to reboot the phone it takes hours, I have to pull out the battery every time and run android always with fagyi procedures (in cmd: erase boot, flash boot, boot boot etc etc). But it is running now, and very fast! So I only have to thank you, fagyi and mfsr98 :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    fagyi needs help to make the ROM better! anyone who is able to help, talk loud! He needs help modding the SD kernel for NAND, and then it will be like SD, but in NAND AND faster!

HERE'S THE SOURCE: https://gitorious.org/+blackstone-n...m-s-msm/linux-msm-kernel-blackstone-nand-team

THIS ROM COMES FROM TIAD8 WEBSITE, AND THE MEMBER FAGYI DID IT!

Before starting, I take no responsabilities for any damage that might happen to your phone!
    Welcome to Blackstone NAND Progress

Credits :
    - ACL : Boot and Recovery base, ril
    - XDAndroid team : Build base & Lots of stuff
    - Herrickwong: Kernel
    - Arganis31: .NBH for Blackstone
    - Tiad8: some help for Blackstone NAND first progress

Hi Friends!

First of all, I would like thank all great guys who are helping to get NAND Android on our device! Of course BIG thanks to ACL.
    I would like too calling all devs who are want help for HTC Blackstone Nand progress so we can have it faster without any fight. I think this phone is really old that we fighting for few issue but i think it is really possible the real and good nand. I'll be adding credits if I know somebody creates any kind of fix for nand.
    I don't know everything like kernel, for example but I'm trying to fix stuff currently.
    I'm glad if everyone can help!
    Thank you very much

This is my first Blackstone Nand version. I take lot of time so we can have more user friendly and smooth NAND ROM.

Please keep your attention that this is a test build and needs a lot of work. I'm working on the kernel too but I am slow because it is not easy.

Main Install procedure:

* you need to read the NAND tutorial so you can understand correct and clearly what you are doing!!!

Thanks to FazZ for doing this tutorial! Great work!

0.Don't forget that this ROM can't be flashed with the PC!!!
    1. Flash the latest HardSPL from OliNex
    2. Extract the 'adb files & fastboot.exe' files to a folder
    3. Format the microSD card fully as FAT32
    4. Copy the 'BlacIMG.NBH' file and your selected ROM (zip) you wish to use to the root of the microSD
    5. Boot in TriColour mode (Power button and Volume down button)
    6. Whilst in the TriColour mode, connect the Blackstone to a USB port ('Serial' should now say 'USB')
    7. Run 'BlackstoneRUUAdvanced' and select the 'Task 29' which is full wipe of the Blackstone
    8. Once completed, insert the microSD card and reboot into the TriColour mode again
    9. The Blackstone will auto-flash-install (after key confirmation) the 'BlacIMG.NBH' on the microSD card
    10. The 'BlacIMG.NBH' must NOT be flashed via Windows using the RUU tool (it will only fail)
    11. Once flashed with the 'BlacIMG.NBH' it will reboot to a new Fastboot screen (blue background)
    12. After a short time the Blackstone in Fastboot mode with enter a USB connect ready state
    13. Now connect the Blackstone to your Windows OS and open a CLi/Command prompt
    14. Within CLi go to the directory where you place the 'adb files & fastboot.exe' files (from step 2)
    15. Type: fastboot flash recovery recovery.img (this will flash install the custom CWR)
    16. Then type: fastboot boot recovery.img (this will reboot your Blackstone into CWR)
    17. In CWR use the Volume keys to move up and down, and the Power button to select
    18. Press Volume UP, DOWN, UP to enable the 'Back key' option (touch screen and capacitive buttons do not work yet)
    19. You are now finally ready to install your chosen ROM that is on your microSD
    20. Once installed, let it reboot into Android OS which takes about 5 minutes on the first run
    21. Once the Blackstone has settled within the OS (you can see the typical Android home screen), reboot
    22. This time round, it should only take about a minute to start and you can now start using you NAND ROM

AUDIO (not working on AOSP alpha version)- You need one trick, if you have booted the ROM, after pluging an headset and play music from music player, after unpluging and lettting the song playing, you unlock system audio :) kernel problem

* If recovery flash done after every reboot like this step:

- Power key pressing in fastboot screen : booting to recovery.
    - If not pressing power key, simply boots android.
    - If you plug Ac / Pc Usb power after you have fastboot mode.
    headset fully working now with sound and without shutter on nand :D

tomorrow trying debugging and fixing system audio too and testing some stuff for wifi or 3g.
    What's working and what's not working:

Working :

Signal
    Phone ( in / out )
    Sms ( in / out )
    Audio
    Sdcard mounting
    App install and run
    Root with Superuser
    All stock app
    Mp3 found
    GPS
    Camera! - video not tested so far ( for photo use my favorite app, camera360 ultimate )
    Headset
    Lcd brightness
    Touch Screen
    Hardware keys
    Keyboard
    Bootanimation
    3D
    G-sensor

Not working :

Wifi
    3G-2G data connection
    BT

Not working on AOSP version:
    Wifi
    2G and 3G need testing
    BT
    Sound (reboots phone)

Sucessefull Testers (31) (in the order I find them) (btw there are no uncesesseful testers, like bricked devices :p)
    Tiad8 (25):
    -fagyi;
    -danny0208;
    -arbi;
    -boVe159;
    -Buccio;
    -Schnilch;
    -uberto.costanzo;
    -WhiteHawkgrr;
    -rhcpdu13;
    -radman;
    -edu816;
    -parcec;
    -bakas;
    -dns;
    -shatzy;
    -FazZ;
    -neofuzz;
    -andresbox;
    -Recolector;
    -Nefiklyd;
    -catalin;
    -postak05;
    -wangyf;
    -unta_hks;
    -Denis;

XDA (6):
    -me (mfsr98);
    -yarach;
    -ruzan;
    -sebfas;
    -Darkwing^V^;
    -kipill;
    DOWNLOADS

Blackstone NAND progress Downloads place + all neccessary files!

Download AOSP version only (you need to get the rest from the other link): http://www.mediafire.com/?7g3i59qnmo04dtb

CHANGE LOG

IceBread AOSP V0.1 (Alpha version, just for testing! Use getlogs please!)

-System updated
    -Faster and smoother than modded version
    -Display fixed (now the same as the SD builds)
    -3G is not tested yet, waiting for your reply ;)

IceBread V0.2

- New boot.img
    Added to 3D fix, and sensor fix and other small change
    - Right Sensor neccessary files for Blackstone GB nand.

Ready just boot.img-2012.04.15 if you need only this.

First release
    I can probably make a small toolkit for this to make the process easier for you guys. Just gotta get some time to do it though.