By wondereye, Junior Member on 25th March 2011, 06:37 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
23rd August 2012, 04:43 AM |#221  
Flag Burlington, VT
Thanks Meter: 18

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gasai Yuno

Well, the D2G won't even work on T-Mobile without both SIM and band unlock. And even after that she will only ever get 2G, as only phones made for T-Mobile support their retarded 1700MHz band.

To perform SIM unlock first try eBay stuff like unlock_fusion and the likes, they refund if the code doesn't work and you present a video proof of it.

For band unlock, refer to a thread about it in this forum section.

to be fair, TMO is supposed to be moving HSPA out of the 1700 band and into the 1900/2100. LTE is supposed to be going in the 1700 band. Whenever that happens...the d2g will be good to go.

Not disagreeing with you about your comment though lol. They are the only provider in the world I think that uses the 1700 band for HSPA.

26th August 2012, 05:45 PM |#222  
Thanks Meter: 17

More
Also can provide unlocking service for your D2G, Droid Pro, Atrix...

you will need to have stock ROM and install a couple of of program, PM me...
28th August 2012, 08:52 PM |#223  
Flag Durres
Thanks Meter: 1

Donate to Me
More
hello
Quote:
Originally Posted by HitMyKush

Not to troll or anything but.. im from Droid X2 forums and..

My girlfriend has come in hands with a D2 Global, and her carrier is T-mobile. I've seen several hopeful and doubtful threads/posts about unlocking the d2g, so can anyone that has a minute PM me with their method that worked best with unlocking it IN the U.S. Any help is much appreciated.. and if I'm shooting too high with this than just tell me to buy her an iPhone..

Kush out

Did you manage to unlock your D2g. I just did with mine with the help of a forum member called oushen. His skype address is oushen- and is from Ukraine. I'm in no way connected with him (im Albanian) but i just wanted to help out. The service costs 12$ (i gladly paid 15$) and it consisted in installing a software called USB Redirector, then he connected by VPN so he could connect to my motorola directly and fetching the codes out. It doesnt matter if you already tried different codes, after he finishes and you make your payment you have a completely unlocked phone
28th August 2012, 11:24 PM |#224  
Flag Lima
Thanks Meter: 7

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Albania

Did you manage to unlock your D2g. I just did with mine with the help of a forum member called oushen. His skype address is oushen- and is from Ukraine. I'm in no way connected with him (im Albanian) but i just wanted to help out. The service costs 12$ (i gladly paid 15$) and it consisted in installing a software called USB Redirector, then he connected by VPN so he could connect to my motorola directly and fetching the codes out. It doesnt matter if you already tried different codes, after he finishes and you make your payment you have a completely unlocked phone

Probably, it only works for those phone that haven't been blocked by VZ.
29th August 2012, 11:13 AM |#225  
Thanks Meter: 16

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cabrerachaparro

Probably, it only works for those phone that haven't been blocked by VZ.

This method works for all D2G phones. I successfully unlock D2G phone that can't be unlocked by code from Verizon support.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Oushen For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Oushen Ad-Free
29th August 2012, 11:37 PM |#226  
Thanks Meter: 78

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oushen

This method works for all D2G phones. I successfully unlock D2G phone that can't be unlocked by code from Verizon support.

My phone wasn't able to be unlocked with regular codes, and was with this, thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to bhigham For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift bhigham Ad-Free
31st August 2012, 11:54 AM |#227  
Thanks Meter: 14

More
I can confirm that Oushen (Skype user oushen- (mind the hyphen and the end!)) can unlock those Motorola D2Gs which could not be unlocked with any unlock codes before. He charges $12 and the procedure takes 10min or so (depending on your upload bandwidth). Basicly he needs remote access through teamviewer which he will use to configure a VPN connection to his machine using Windows' generic VPN support. Then he will read parts of your phone's NVRAM through "USB Redirector" and flash back an unlocked image.
The only question left is what to do with this aged phone that sat unused in my drawer for a year or so.
The Following User Says Thank You to inquisitor For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift inquisitor Ad-Free
31st August 2012, 08:35 PM |#228  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
HELLO FOLKS,

I came to this thread just for curiousity because I had already given up in trying to unlock the damned D2G before, reading and reading the new replies I got really curious when I read that some user called oushen could successfully unlock the unlockable damned D2G, well, I decided to try it out and guess what???? IT FINALLY WOOOORKEEED, my Droid 2 Global is unlocked! yaay! after months using it as a paperweight lol i can finally use it as a phone!!!! GIVE IT A TRY I TOTALLY RECOMMEND YOU WILL BE VERY SATISFIED,
THANKS AGAIN OUSHEN!
The Following User Says Thank You to dabigserver For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift dabigserver Ad-Free
17th November 2012, 08:21 AM |#229  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
If anyone can unlock the Droid 2 Global remotely, please PM me with more information and the price. Thank you all!
20th November 2012, 07:54 AM |#230  
Flag Nagpur
Thanks Meter: 42

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by alexanderlll

If anyone can unlock the Droid 2 Global remotely, please PM me with more information and the price. Thank you all!

i tried so many times but no luck, Sigma key blocked Remote USB .
The Following User Says Thank You to javed91214 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift javed91214 Ad-Free
20th November 2012, 01:14 PM |#231  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Maybe it would work using another USB-IP app? There are several of them - USB over Network looks good (with free trial, too)...

Quote:
Originally Posted by javed91214

i tried so many times but no luck, Sigma key blocked Remote USB .

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
d2g, locked

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)