In our CM10 thread by Quarx i had provide two Updates for the Gapps pack, but the thread is long and u search endless for the Gapps pack.
That's why i provide the links in this thread for u, every time a System apk updates, i made some new pack (in three or four days) for u.
If u search for the light Gapps pack, look in the OP of the JB thread in Dev section-> here Or use the one from TJKV, over here.
All my Gapps EXCLUDE Pico TTS-Data or Google Offline Voice-Recognition
but u can download Pico TTS and Offline Recognition separate
it's based on Original goo.im Gapps
Please read all Information to be sure it works right!
Version 20130519 -fixed-
It has the following apps:
app/CarHomeGoogle.apk app/ChromeBookmarksSyncAdapter.apk app/GmsCore.apk app/GoogleBackupTransport.apk app/GoogleCalendarSyncAdapter.apk app/GoogleContactsSyncAdapter.apk app/GoogleEars.apk app/GoogleFeedback.apk app/GoogleLoginService.apk app/GooglePartnerSetup.apk app/GoogleServicesFramework.apk app/GoogleTTS.apk app/Hangout.apk <- Update lib app/LatinImeDictionaryPack.apk app/MediaUploader.apk app/Microbes.apk app/NetworkLocation.apk app/OneTimeInitializer.apk app/Phonesky.apk app/QuickSearchBox.apk app/SetupWizard.apk app/VoiceSearchStub.apk
I add following to the Gapps pack:
Google Music YouTube
- Google Car
- GMS Core App
I exclude following from the Gapps pack to get some Space on System:
It still might be a little bit too big, if u use other tweaks like init.d scripts or something. I would advise to delete some system apps before install gapps like LiveWallpapers and Apollo if u use Google Musik. U can do this with AROMA FM or if TWRP works right for u with TWRP. Or u use Root Explorer on your Phone and unzip the ROM, delete Apps and re-zip it ... it works.
This apps can be delete without problems:
- Apollo.apk <- Apollo Musikplayer
- CMFileManager.apk <- Cyanogenmod Filemanager
- CMFileManagerThemes.apk <- CyanogenMod Themes for Filemanager
- CMWallpapers.apk <- CyanogenMod Wallpapers
- Calculator.apk <- Calculator
- DeskClock.apk <- Only if u don't use the Alarm function
- Email.apk <- It's for other Mail accounts like Yahoo or GMX, if u use Google Mail only or had a other Mail Programm u can delete it
- Exchange2.apk <- for Email.apk to Sync
- LatinIME.apk <- Android Stock Keyboard, secure to delete if u use SwiftKey or Swype [be sure u install other Keyboard FIRST*]
- LiveWallpapers.apk <- Stock Android Live Wallpaper
- Stk.apk <- Manage Sim Card Options for Prepaid Cards or Provider Services
- Term.apk <-Terminal, u can Download it from PlayStore in Data
- Trebuchet.apk <- Trebuchet CyanogenMod Launcher, can be delete if u use other Launcher like ADW or Apex [be sure u install other Launcher FIRST*]
* if u don't install a second part app first u get many problems at start
Now that I got most offline Data u can choose between thirteen packs
fixed versions uploaded
How-To for Working Offline Recognition:
- go to mnt/sdcard/Android/system/usr/srec with Root Explorer (or a File-explorer that can link Folders)
- long press on en-US (or the Voice you've donwnload) folder and choose to link it
- go to system/usr/srec and link the folder here
- after u restart the phone it work!
Root Explorer work best for Link the folder don't know if other File-Explorers link the same way.
Some Mod's for CM10 Defy (or other ROM that have Android 4.1)
- If u want Gallery and Keyboard from Android 4.2 there is a Zip on the Host to set both as System Apps and overwrite the normal Gallery/Keyboard
- A Mod for Bootanimation an Bootlogo can be found in Mod Folder
- A Script that automatic delete tombstones
U can find them in CM10 Defy Mod's Folder
Hope ur like it. U can click Thanks if u do. That's enough.
Many thanks to the People Hosting my Files
And Special thanks goes to
Quarx; Epsylon3; maniac103; nadlabak; Kayant; Blechd0se; skeevy420; and all other Dev's that let our Defy flight on Jelly Beans