[ROM][4.1.2]Slim Bean-d2(att/bell/telus/rogers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread
SlimBeanOP.png
Important Notes:

1. Fully compiled from AOSP source ( source.android.com) with my mods and interesting ones from CM/AOKP.
  2. Read the changelog and installation instructions on the website here carefully.
  3. Feature requests will be ignored in general but will review ( if a relevant commit is provided) and decide
  4. No ports based on my ROM zip file, manifest.xml will be updated regularly and feel free to compile from source

Check out our feature list here

Changelog
Find our latest Changelog go here

Instructions
For installation instructions please check here
Please keep in mind if a special instruction is needed it will be noted in Changelog

Downloads
ROM: here
Addons: here

FAQ
Check out out FAQ before posting! Keeps more common questions answered in one place!

Bug list
For a list of confirmed bugs look here

Thanks!
Big thanks to CM team, without them SlimRoms wouldn't be possible.
You can find the full list of credits here

Source
Please visit here for the source code.

Last edited:

krarvind

Jun 15, 2011
Saint John, NB
For new Slim users,
usual way to flash is

1) d2att.zip
2)common x.x.zip
3)any extras you want ( google now, extras.zip, face unlock). all the details over at slimroms.net.

for 2.2: NFC is not working i think, can't test it here. but i have a patch if somebody can test it. cheers.

Edit: Patch seems to work atleast on d2vzw, pls test and report. it's along with the rest of the d/l files.

Edit2: if screen flickers, increase min CPU to 484 or disable hw overlay in settings/developer options.

Edit3: Don't flash another gapps, common includes it and it has multi dpi play store. If you flash another one and apps are incompatible, don't report here. You can grab from vending.apk and googleservicesframework.apk and put it in another gapps, flash but no support on that one ;)

Last edited:

shaker2k

Jun 6, 2011
winnipeg,mb
Slim was a beast on the captivate. Glad your here Kravind! Real curious to see how you deal with the "don't know how to use the search feature" users.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: krarvind

bluefire118

Sep 19, 2011
New Jersey
Yeeeeesssssssssssss!! I was really about to beg this guy for this ROM lol..thanks krav.. almost got my a** handed to me for asking in other forum jk, those guys were very helpful..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using xda app-developers app

Last edited:
Reactions: krarvind

corythug

Aug 2, 2011
PA
Wowza looks sweet, ran slim ics on my ns4g, I'm guessing that's the same dev/team. Oops if I'm mistaken. Either way I'll be checking this out, thanks!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

Tiffany84

Inactive Recognized Themer
Jul 27, 2010
First time trying this ROM. Have to say I really like it so far. Thank u very much op;)

stickem601

Apr 22, 2008
About to try this rom, and see if the "MHL to HDMI" works; all roms but Miui that are jb have not worked with the cable so far.

stickem601

Apr 22, 2008
Running CM10 now. Go troll elsewhere. Stay on tw.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using xda premium

I think he means that all roms using Cm10 sources aren't working with the "MHL to HDMI" cable. Its something in the CM10 code thats causing the phones to go into a reboot loop, Miui has cm10 sources in it but I have no clue why the cable is working on that rom and not the others.
But i'm about to go test it out now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    SlimBeanOP.png
    Important Notes:

1. Fully compiled from AOSP source ( source.android.com) with my mods and interesting ones from CM/AOKP.
    2. Read the changelog and installation instructions on the website here carefully.
    3. Feature requests will be ignored in general but will review ( if a relevant commit is provided) and decide
    4. No ports based on my ROM zip file, manifest.xml will be updated regularly and feel free to compile from source

Check out our feature list here

Changelog
    Find our latest Changelog go here

Instructions
    For installation instructions please check here
    Please keep in mind if a special instruction is needed it will be noted in Changelog

Downloads
    ROM: here
    Addons: here

FAQ
    Check out out FAQ before posting! Keeps more common questions answered in one place!

Bug list
    For a list of confirmed bugs look here

Thanks!
    Big thanks to CM team, without them SlimRoms wouldn't be possible.
    You can find the full list of credits here

Source
    Please visit here for the source code.
    For new Slim users,
    usual way to flash is

1) d2att.zip
    2)common x.x.zip
    3)any extras you want ( google now, extras.zip, face unlock). all the details over at slimroms.net.

for 2.2: NFC is not working i think, can't test it here. but i have a patch if somebody can test it. cheers.

Edit: Patch seems to work atleast on d2vzw, pls test and report. it's along with the rest of the d/l files.

Edit2: if screen flickers, increase min CPU to 484 or disable hw overlay in settings/developer options.

Edit3: Don't flash another gapps, common includes it and it has multi dpi play store. If you flash another one and apps are incompatible, don't report here. You can grab from vending.apk and googleservicesframework.apk and put it in another gapps, flash but no support on that one ;)
    2.5 Released. Don't forget to hit thanks button. Donate whenever you can fellas. Cheers
    @all: 2.3 released. Read how to install and flash camera patch on top. Finally hut thanks button fellas, don't hesitate :)

sent from slimmed i747
    Sorry for the 4.2 delay but theres one audio issue I'm still trying to fix.