[Arc/ArcS][JB:CM10:HYBRID] PARANOIDANDROID [2.10, True HybridMode] CAMERA&VIDEO OK

Search This thread

dhk.-

Aug 9, 2011
Rancagua
[Arc/ArcS][JB:CM10:HYBRID] PARANOIDANDROID [2.10, True HybridMode] CAMERA&VIDEO OK

paranoid.png

paranoid_notab.png

To be honest, this is not tablet mode at all, it has nothing to do with silly build.prop hacks. This is the first and only Android rom to feature true Hybrid mode. This rom lets you scale and project every app, every widget, even systemcomponents individually. Remember, android is modular, everything is an app: Lockscreen, navigationbar, dialogs, popups, keyboards, widgets, and your regular apps of course. Apps have the capability to switch into various designs or layouts according to the device they run on. This can result in a complete new experience as many apps will transform to the better.
Now for every element that you like chose a mode (PhoneUI, Phablet/Nexus-7UI, TabletUI) and/or a size. You are 100% independent of the system DPI which runs nicely in whatever value it has been assigned to. You do not need to boot your phone into a certain DPI. Neither will most of the changes you apply require a reboot. You will not suffer from the myriads of troubles which normally haunt you under build.prop tablet mode. Your market, phone, etc. will all work, apps won't shrink on you unless you shrink them yourself. This project will entirely transform your device, but retain the aesthetics and the feel of your phone.

paranoid_instructions.png

• [*]Install CWM
    [*]Wipe /system
    [*]Wipe all data/factory reset
    [*]Wipe Dalvik Cache
    [*]Install ROM
    [*]Install Gapps
    [*]Reboot in Fastboot
    [*]Flash boot.img
    [*]Reboot

paranoid_hints.png

paranoid_trouble.png

If you have an issue and you want to call our attention, here's what you do:

1. Try everything you can, find solutions for yourself. Wipe caches, revert all your settings you have made, go back to your stock Kernel, factory reset if you have to or reflash the rom. Assume that the issue is on your side and try your best to isolate it.
  2. Search this thread and Cyanogenmods aswell (its our base) for possible reoccurences of your issue and hopefully solutions that may have come up.
  3. If you think the issue is important enough that we should cease our work and look into it, post your issue, BUT ...
    • ... stay friendly, do not demand anything, do not threaten
    • ... explain your issue as precise as you can, name the exact apps and conditions that cause trouble, help us to replicate the issue right away. If we can't there's no way we can fix it and your post will simply clutter the thread
    • ... collect evidence, keep in mind this is a developer thread so even if you are not one, do us the favor and research how to record logcat. logcat is the single most important help you can give us to resolve your issue.

paranoid_credits.png

paranoid_changelog.png

Downloads

Last edited:

peanutheng

May 17, 2011
Singapore
By the way, is your phone fixed now? :)
and where is the gapps download? is it included in the rom?

Sent From My Sony Ericsson Xperia S3

---------- Post added at 01:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:58 PM ----------

there seems to be no pad.prop and build.prop is corrupted. i haven't installed the rom but it does look weird. please do look over it again :) i always get a error when i open the zip with winrar saying an unexpected end of archive. please inspect it again ^^ thank you

Last edited:

drew261920

May 29, 2010
end of archive download must be caused by download manager. is there any other download site? like mediafire tnx

sErDArcAAn

Nov 8, 2011
Finally, thx man. Downloading now.

Edit:
Download finish and file error.
Repait and again upload man.

Last edited:
I have CM10 right now (installed yesterday), is this ROM better than CM10? Or what makes the difference? In CM10, for ex, camera doesn't work. In this ROM you get JB camera (with picture preview, etc)? Or you get an AOSP, or Sony stock camera?

CM10 also have a lot of battery drain. Hope you answer soon. :3

Saiger

Feb 6, 2012
Dresden
I have CM10 right now (installed yesterday), is this ROM better than CM10? Or what makes the difference? In CM10, for ex, camera doesn't work. In this ROM you get JB camera (with picture preview, etc)? Or you get an AOSP, or Sony stock camera?

CM10 also have a lot of battery drain. Hope you answer soon. :3

cm7/9/10 and paranoidandroid are very similar

i wouldt prefer paranoid because its MORE customizable ( phablet mode and tablet mode)

dhk.-

Aug 9, 2011
Rancagua
Ok guys i will upload it again to see what's happening... about pad.prop.... man, is jb paranoid... don't need pad.prop as ICS.... all the bugs from cm10 can be in this ROM.. but I will try to fix the easiest ones... upload will begin in 2 hrs so in 3 hrs the ROM will be up

Enviado desde mi Live with Walkman usando Tapatalk 2

Saiger

Feb 6, 2012
Dresden
sry no i dont..

(my phone is broken, so i cant test it :( )

but wait for the re-upload and try it

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

paranoid.png

paranoid_notab.png

To be honest, this is not tablet mode at all, it has nothing to do with silly build.prop hacks. This is the first and only Android rom to feature true Hybrid mode. This rom lets you scale and project every app, every widget, even systemcomponents individually. Remember, android is modular, everything is an app: Lockscreen, navigationbar, dialogs, popups, keyboards, widgets, and your regular apps of course. Apps have the capability to switch into various designs or layouts according to the device they run on. This can result in a complete new experience as many apps will transform to the better.
    Now for every element that you like chose a mode (PhoneUI, Phablet/Nexus-7UI, TabletUI) and/or a size. You are 100% independent of the system DPI which runs nicely in whatever value it has been assigned to. You do not need to boot your phone into a certain DPI. Neither will most of the changes you apply require a reboot. You will not suffer from the myriads of troubles which normally haunt you under build.prop tablet mode. Your market, phone, etc. will all work, apps won't shrink on you unless you shrink them yourself. This project will entirely transform your device, but retain the aesthetics and the feel of your phone.

paranoid_instructions.png

• [*]Install CWM
      [*]Wipe /system
      [*]Wipe all data/factory reset
      [*]Wipe Dalvik Cache
      [*]Install ROM
      [*]Install Gapps
      [*]Reboot in Fastboot
      [*]Flash boot.img
      [*]Reboot

paranoid_hints.png

paranoid_trouble.png

If you have an issue and you want to call our attention, here's what you do:

1. Try everything you can, find solutions for yourself. Wipe caches, revert all your settings you have made, go back to your stock Kernel, factory reset if you have to or reflash the rom. Assume that the issue is on your side and try your best to isolate it.
    2. Search this thread and Cyanogenmods aswell (its our base) for possible reoccurences of your issue and hopefully solutions that may have come up.
    3. If you think the issue is important enough that we should cease our work and look into it, post your issue, BUT ...
      • ... stay friendly, do not demand anything, do not threaten
      • ... explain your issue as precise as you can, name the exact apps and conditions that cause trouble, help us to replicate the issue right away. If we can't there's no way we can fix it and your post will simply clutter the thread
      • ... collect evidence, keep in mind this is a developer thread so even if you are not one, do us the favor and research how to record logcat. logcat is the single most important help you can give us to resolve your issue.

paranoid_credits.png

paranoid_changelog.png

Downloads

pa_anzu_jb_2.52_based_at_fxp_144_145_sourches

Will it be based on Fxp140 or higher? Sorry to say besttt, but last release was awfully slow And laggy. I really liked the features and stuff, but I couldn't play a single game with any kernel. Though if your 2.52 is fast, I'm going to ditch CM10. Can't wait :D

Sent from my Jellybeaned Arc S
    i upload it now based at fxp 145 no fixes no nothing need it superduperfast default kernel fxp 145 incide the rom dont use other kernel only fxp 145

---------- Post added at 06:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:37 PM ----------

[/COLOR]pa_anzu_jb_2.52_based_at_fxp__145_sourches ported from @music.soul neo v creator pa rom 2.52 from sourches many credits to him

LINK ROM http://www.mediafire.com/?qgo14w77i3ozv6u

no fixes need it flash KERNEL incide the zip its default fxp 145
    the rom by defaults has wifi modules from fxp 145

everything works included hotspot ok

dont forget to flash the latest jb google apps not the old

AND FLASH THE RADIO FROM ATACHMENT added new radio improovment version now you can change freq from notification bar
    AND FLASH THE CAMERA FIX ATACHMENT BECAUSE SHOW OPOSITE
    IF YOU LOOSE YOUR WALLPAPER FLASH THE BOOTANIMATION DELETER FROM ATACHMENT

note dont use other kernel only fxp 145
    Paranoid jb turbo unlimited version by besttt

NOW YOU CAN USE ANY KERNEL YOU WANT YOUTUBE WORKS WITH ALL KERNEL WITH MY THAT RELEASE MIN FREQ TESTED YOUTUBE IS 368

FLASH KERNEL ANYTHING CM10 KERNEL I RECOMENDED FUSION VERSION 3.4 not 3.5 you will find from my signature
    REBOOT WIPE EVERYTHING

the rom is presupercharged FLASH ROM FROM HERE http://www.mediafire.com/?1m9dofc42iz0y10

FLASH JB GOOGLE APPS

UNZIP THE V6SCRIPT FROM ATACHMENT AND JUST COPY TO YOUR SD CARD

NOW ALL DONE WHEN THE PHONE IS BOOT AND ROM STARTS GO TO SCRIPT MANAGER INSTALLED BY MY ROM AND JUST CHOOSE THE SCRIPT FROM YOUR SD CARD AND RUN IT FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS AND CLICK AT ALL YES ENJOY

NO FC ANY MORE TURBO MODE FAST SCROLING ALL PLAYS EVEN YOUTUBE AT LOW FREQ WITH ALL KERNELS BATTERY ECONOMY NO FIX NO ADDS NEED IT EXCEPT THE SCRIPT FROM ATACHMENT

MANY GREDITS TO@ emwno I USE AT MY NEW RELEASE HIS MULTISCRIPT
    supremacy v3 included?
    its no need any script its the universe its superduper rom no need it nothing PLAYS WITH DEFAULT FXP 144 OR 145 WITH OUT FLASH MODULES

AND DONT FORGET YOU CAN MIRROR MY LINK
    YOU CAN RENAME MY WORK
    YOU CAN SAY THAT ITS YOUR WORK
    YOU CAN POST MY FIXES
    YOU CAN SAY THAT IS YOUR FIXES
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH DO EVERYTHING YOU WANT JUST BE ALL HAPPY
    latest fixes_pa_anzu-2.11-10SEP2012-182008.

install at data dir add free.apk video camera illusion.apk free and camera illusion photo free
    remove from lib/hw/audio_policy.msm7x30.so for louder call volume
    remove from lib /liboverlay.so" to avoid fc from youtube and video camera illusion
    unistall from system apk color flash light and install it again at data app because was installed at system with torch apk and flash light apk crashed now works both apps
    unistall from system camera legacy because crash the youtube apk and install at data dir app camera illusion photo
    removed boot animation sorry to maker because crash the system and does not boot corect

now youtube video works like the wind just flash my zip perhaps the first time opening youtube crashes but its ok reboot and all good... if still crashes remove battery when the phone is oprn and put it back again and boot your phone..but you must have flash only the latest cm10fxp136kernel not other be pation with you tube after many crashes and working the cameras and taking video and working your phone final the youtubes works perfect
    low call volume fixed too

now what works you have illusion camera to take photos and video camera illusion to take video
    dont forget for working video open video camera illuson go to settins at video camera illusion and choose audio quality 44khz and enjoy video camera:victory:
    now with that litle improovments i think that this release is at the top of the list of jb roms i recomended this version many credits to my teacher mechmetal and many credits at the rom maker..........dhk.-

dont forget to hit 5 starsssssss at this rom and hit thanks to the rom makerrrrr

DONT FORGET FLASH CM10FXP136KERNEL NOT OTHER KERNEL OR VERSION

atachements updated and new directions and improovments addet please read and download the attachments again