[WANTED] Devs and Testers for a rom port project ICS CM9 source

Search This thread

R3D X

Jun 10, 2010
NJ
Hey guys, sorry for the absence. My captivate glide was lost and found on the road completely destroyed, I am verry depressed about that. Haven't been able to do any development since. Glad to see some progression moving on.

Reactions: ItsMeBdon

mrk2815

May 16, 2012
burbank
hello dman3285[, so do we have a working ics. i was looking and i saw ics leak at for captivate glide. so i am wonderinif if all the features of ics are working or are there modification required to get it up and running. sorry, i have not heard anything about. just googled ics leaked att in the wild for captivate glide and i came to the xda forums. QUOTE=dman3285;30212185]thanks bro.. im on it..:)[/QUOTE]

bobbinthreadbare

May 12, 2012
Dman hasn't released a ROM based off of the leaked ICS ROM, yet. We just got the leaked ICS ROM the other day, give him and others some time to work their magic. :)

As for installing the leaked ROM, its pretty simple.

-backup all your stuff, move to PC
-use I927UCLG9_OneClick.exe to install the ROM
-reinstall CWMR Touch 6.0.0.1 (recovery.tar.md5) with Odin
-flash Superuser-3.2-RC2-arm-signed.zip in CWMR

All the info is available in the leaked ROM thread if you give it a read through.

mrk2815

May 16, 2012
burbank
hello i would like to have a step by step on how to get the other tools on to the captivate glide phon. wher do i get these tools sorry i am a new bee. e. Does this mean the phone has been rooted. i am a blind user of android and that is why i would requiree a step by step on how to accomplish. this. there r lots of blind users of android and different devices that are rooted by the blind community on eyes free list. you can google tthis.

---------- Post added at 05:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:39 PM ----------

hello is there development by tde man on ics custom rom. also is he working on jelly bean as well. would it be assume ot have jelly bean on this phone before samsung releases it over the air. what is the process , how hard is it to get jelly bean ported to the captivate glide phone.
Dman hasn't released a ROM based off of the leaked ICS ROM, yet. We just got the leaked ICS ROM the other day, give him and others some time to work their magic. :)

As for installing the leaked ROM, its pretty simple.

-backup all your stuff, move to PC
-use I927UCLG9_OneClick.exe to install the ROM
-reinstall CWMR Touch 6.0.0.1 (recovery.tar.md5) with Odin
-flash Superuser-3.2-RC2-arm-signed.zip in CWMR

All the info is available in the leaked ROM thread if you give it a read through.

N

Nardholio

Holy crap, if his builds are mostly functional I'm switching.

Sent from my SGH-I927 using xda premium

antharr

Feb 1, 2008
Just curious. Has anyone gotten an official confirmation that dman is working on anything. I may have missed a post somewhere but I have yet to see anything from dman confirming this.

Sent from my SGH-I927 using Tapatalk 2

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I should have something ready for testing in a couple days.. I do have cm9 and 10 booted up, but still in alpha phase. Just hang tight y'all, I have bout 10 projects going on at the same time...lol..:D

Sent from my SGH-I897 using xda premium
    I didn't forget about y'all. I'm working on this hot n heavy.. bare with me..

Dman, as we now that there is still problems with the ICS leak, isnt it wise to wait for the source to be release from Samsung when at&t will OTA the ICS officially?

This is not a "leak" I'm working with. Its pure aosp.. the only thing I'm using are proprietary files and the boot. The problems with the leak will not exist in aosp cm9, 10, or aokp

And here it is.. the ICS kernel source.. THIS IS NOT JELLYBEAN COMPATIBLE YET!

i927 ICS kernel source
    Now that i have the device. As soon as i get inception updated, ill have ics on here in a week

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I927 using xda premium