In computing, the kernel is the main component of most computer operating systems; it is a bridge between applications and the actual data processing done at the hardware level. The kernel's responsibilities include managing the system's resources (the communication between hardware and software components).
#include /* * Your warranty is now likely void. * * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, * spontaneous combustion, or any other host of cosmic penalties * which may befall you, your family, or your phone. * */
• Patched up to Linux 3.0.64
• Linaro -O3 Optimized
• Linaro Topology drivers
• CK1 patchset
• Snapdragon and Linaro optimizations
• Optimized CRC32 algorithm
• Updated zcache and zram
• Google snappy zram compression / decompression - default
• Updated LZO zram compression / decompression
• USB Fast Charge v3.1
• Sweep2Wake with user sysfs - YOU pick start and end points!
• Set default speeds min @ 192 MHz [email protected] 1512 GHz
• CPU OC up to 1.944 GHz
• L2 Cache up to 1566 MHz
• CPU supported unaligned access
• Ziggy's Vdd table interface
• GPU OC 2D @ 266 MHz 3D @ 320MHz with MHzx8 bandwidth
• Glitch free GPU frequency changing
• SLQB Memory Allocator - default
• SLUB optimizations
• Kernel based mpdecision with advanced screen off profile
• Kernel based thermal managment with 3 phase throttling sysfs
• vfp neon optimization
• Dynamic sync control
• Disable GENTLE_FAIR_SLEEPERS
• Lower vfs cache pressure and made configurable
• Tweaked audio buffers for Beats
• Lower display panel voltages
• Lowmemkiller and fugeswap
• Lower camera flash to 5%
• Lower WiFi voltage
• Allow low WiFi signals to be seen
• USB OTG
• USB headset detection
• Enable dynamic LED brightness
• AC charging for unknown chargers
• Prevent aliased request from starving I/O
• Optimized ARM RWSEM algorithm
• Use glibc version of lib: script
• Use glibc version of lib: memcopy
• Use git implementation of SHA-1
• Optimized AES and SHA1 routines
• Generic xchg-based implementation for ARMv6+
• Increase min /max readahead buffers
• Smartass v2 w/sysfs
• LagFree w/sysfs
• BadAss with GPU control
• Deadline - Tweaked for better performance on android
• Simple (SIO) - Tweaked for better performance on android
• BFQ v6
• ROW v4 - Confirmed Working!!!!
• S-OFF or you will most likely run into issues
• Boot to recovery
• Wipe cache
• Flash kernel
• Patch Linux up to 3.0.64
• Hero_Over - For the inspiration to make something as good as Baked Snacks.
• Agrabren - For all the QUALITY aosp bases and help along hte way. Probably wouldnt have this here today without him!
• Coolexe - For the high quality rom I use for testing and for help along the way.
• Cjoliver - For providing us with all the extra tweaks and latest linux patches.
• Dodava - For kernel based thermal management
• Dropzeroc - For making astounding roms.
• Mazda - For making some really nice graphics for my thread
• Team D.I.R.T. - For being awesome and inviting me into the crew.
• Chad G - For porting sweep2wake to atmel touchscreens, GPU OC.
• Chad0989 - For making an amazing mod, USB Fast Charge.
• showp1984 - For sweep2wake, badass governor, kernel based mpdecision and just being a badass when it comes to android kernels!
• faux123 - For all the stuff I used from his kernels.
• ryrzy - Also for some stuff I used from his kernel.
• yank555 - For keeping us updated with USB Fast Charge.