Newest TT7 Navigator cab

Search This thread

Osteo

Dec 13, 2007
Anyone know if the TTN7.910.9185.cab will work on out Titans? I'm a little leery about installing it as I've got the prior version working well and don't want to bork anything by trying the install.

Grabbed the file from here:
http://forum.vodafone.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=13032

Remember, this file is legit as provided in ROM with the TP but posting / talking about maps or voices is warez so isn't kosher!

Thanks in advance if anyone is willing to give it a go!

c0mputerp0et

Jul 21, 2007
This version is made for another device and tells you so when trying to install on a Mogul. prior tt7 install otherwise intact.

Osteo

Dec 13, 2007
Thanks for trying... Oh well. I wanted to upgrade my maps by BUYING (not cracking) the newest ones but on some other forums they mentioned a problem with the build I'm using (using 7.450 (9029) build with 720.1803 USA and Canada maps) not allowing the latest maps to be used.

If anyone knows for sure how to purchase the latest maps for this build (like what TomTom Home to use and what maps to purchace) I'd greatly appreciate it.

liamhere

Retired Senior Moderator
May 10, 2007
Birmingham U.K
xdaforums.com
maps to buy

Thanks for trying... Oh well. I wanted to upgrade my maps by BUYING (not cracking) the newest ones but on some other forums they mentioned a problem with the build I'm using (using 7.450 (9029) build with 720.1803 USA and Canada maps) not allowing the latest maps to be used.

If anyone knows for sure how to purchase the latest maps for this build (like what TomTom Home to use and what maps to purchace) I'd greatly appreciate it.

here is the link you need to buy the maps to run on this tt7 cab

ps....that cab is for the touch diamond.

http://www.tomtom.com/products/maps/select.php?D=1038&Language=1&P=5703

Osteo

Dec 13, 2007
Thanks as well Liamhere. Unfortunately I need the USA and Canada maps and the link only give UK / Europe / Asia maps.

I have TT Home 1.5 installed and it does give me an option of purchasing the latest maps for the USA. I'm a bit afraid of committing the $70 on purchasing the map as one or two threads talk about needing to upgrade to the latest TT home (2.5 I think) as when I install that version, it doesn't find my Titan.

Does anyone know if the 1.5 version of TT Home will install the latest USA and Canada maps to the Titan if I purchase them?

Muledeer

Aug 19, 2007
Baton Rouge, LA
works for me

7.910 runs fine on my mogul - am using the USA_CANADA 815.2022 map with it.

I know it was developed for the Diamond so my cab version may have been modified to work on non-Diamond. I don't use TTS but the voice does prompt me at turns.

Mule

Osteo

Dec 13, 2007
7.910 runs fine on my mogul - am using the USA_CANADA 815.2022 map with it.

I know it was developed for the Diamond so my cab version may have been modified to work on non-Diamond. I don't use TTS but the voice does prompt me at turns.

Mule

Great news, Muledeer, can you post a link to the 7.910 cab and if not point us to where you got it? Oh, Happy New Year!

worwig

Jan 19, 2008
I own the older TT5 maps. Anyone know if the newer interface works with those old maps?

Osteo

Dec 13, 2007
Great news, Muledeer, can you post a link to the 7.910 cab and if not point us to where you got it? Oh, Happy New Year!

Update: Found the cab (google is your friend), installed, ran fine, but TomTom Home 2.5 still can't see my XV6800 meaning I can't legally buy new maps. I even tried TT Home 1.5 and while it could see my poi's it couldn't see my maps or my device (but it did tell me I had a Titan attached, how odd). So......

Unless someone knows how to get TomTom Home 2.5 to see our Moguls, this is a fools errand if you want to stay legal.

/rant
If TomTom wants to stop rampant piracy, they should release Navigator 7/8 for PPC w/o crippling TT Home by locking out all but a few HTC devices!

Oh, please don't ask where I got the cab or files as it will break the TOS of this forum and ultimate goal was to stay legal!

Last edited: