FORUMS

[Q] A few problems with P3300

32 posts
Thanks Meter: 1

By MGuedes, Member on 25th April 2012, 02:32 PM
Thread Deleted Email Thread
Hello everyone!

I recently got myself a HTC P3300, and I'm facing some problems. The most urgent one is:

When I installed sdhcArtemis.cab, the option WiFi stopped showing up, so, I have no option to connect in any way. How can I solve this? I tried instaling SDHCArtemisbacktonormal.cab, installing WM5Storage, uninstalling both, and no results..

EDIT: SOLVED. Deleted some files created today, on the Windows folder, uninstalled everything, and it came back to life.

Other problems are:
- Can't watch videos on youtube. What should I do?
- Sometimes, when I want to make a call, it gives me a "operation failed" warning. I have to do a soft reset to solve that.
18th August 2012, 11:18 AM |#2  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MGuedes

Hello everyone!

I recently got myself a HTC P3300, and I'm facing some problems. The most urgent one is:

When I installed sdhcArtemis.cab, the option WiFi stopped showing up, so, I have no option to connect in any way. How can I solve this? I tried instaling SDHCArtemisbacktonormal.cab, installing WM5Storage, uninstalling both, and no results..

EDIT: SOLVED. Deleted some files created today, on the Windows folder, uninstalled everything, and it came back to life.

Other problems are:
- Can't watch videos on youtube. What should I do?
- Sometimes, when I want to make a call, it gives me a "operation failed" warning. I have to do a soft reset to solve that.

Where you able to get SDHC support eventually?
I'm also trying through http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=345038
without any luck though
4th September 2012, 10:23 AM |#3  
OP Member
Flag Porto, Portugal

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by grote-smurf

Where you able to get SDHC support eventually?
I'm also trying through http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=345038
without any luck though

The cell phone does support SDHC. Check if you have the card correctly positioned. That was my problem (silly, I know)
Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread