Post Reply Email Thread
4th September 2012, 05:49 AM |#1831  
Flag Amarillo
Thanks Meter: 52

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by goister

Anyone?

If your using 4EXT recovery open that up click recovery and then print partition info.

From looking at your log both system and data are Ext4

Sent from my HTC Vision using xda premium

4th September 2012, 08:08 AM |#1832  
Ft Lauderdale
Thanks Meter: 6

More
Anker makes some 1700mah batteries with a wall charger. Found it on amazon for a rather cheap price. I believe i payed about 15 usd for 2 batteries plus charger. Not advertising just giving advice.

Another person commented on smartassv2 being an issue and to the dev, this makes sense with the problems i had previously with the rom. I lowered the max frequency to around 1000mhz and was still having issues. If this helps.

Sent from my Desire Z using xda app-developers app
4th September 2012, 08:14 AM |#1833  
OP XDA Labs & Feed Dev/RD
Flag Toronto
Thanks Meter: 9,863

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by armorized

Anker makes some 1700mah batteries with a wall charger. Found it on amazon for a rather cheap price. I believe i payed about 15 usd for 2 batteries plus charger. Not advertising just giving advice.

Another person commented on smartassv2 being an issue and to the dev, this makes sense with the problems i had previously with the rom. I lowered the max frequency to around 1000mhz and was still having issues. If this helps.

Sent from my Desire Z using xda app-developers app

I've been using smartassV2 with Andromadus roms since February. I've tried it, as well as the other governors available since then extensively. There are no issues with it. If you're suffering from an issue, it's something else.

Sent from my HTC Vision using xda premium
4th September 2012, 12:13 PM |#1834  
Flag Paris
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Hi everybody,

Maybe someone knows how to fix this :

When I receive a call (or call myself) from a contact with picture,
the picture is too big & ugly (a lot of pixels)

Is there something easy to do to change that ?

Thanks
4th September 2012, 01:49 PM |#1835  
Thanks Meter: 15

More
Yes, you can install JB...
4th September 2012, 01:59 PM |#1836  
Flag Toronto

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yepyoepp

Hi everybody,

Maybe someone knows how to fix this :

When I receive a call (or call myself) from a contact with picture,
the picture is too big & ugly (a lot of pixels)

Is there something easy to do to change that ?

Thanks

There have been a few apps suggested in this thread and I'm sure there are websites that cover it too since it's a widespread issue on ICS.
4th September 2012, 02:08 PM |#1837  
Flag Paris
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Help me more please, my english is not so good
What can I do ? What apps ?

Sorry - Thanks
4th September 2012, 02:40 PM |#1838  
Flag Toronto

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yepyoepp

Help me more please, my english is not so good
What can I do ? What apps ?

Sorry - Thanks

Your best bet is to open a thread on the Q/A section with your issue to get feedback from users of all ROMs affected by this issue. There are many people who can't/don't post in the dev threads since they don't have 10 posts that may have a solution for you too.

Hope that helps!
4th September 2012, 03:48 PM |#1839  
Flag Toronto

More
Mimicry 1.5.0
Andromadus Mimicry v1.5.0 - September 4, 2012

= Changelog =
Changes since v1.4.0
– Merged in new CM9.1 changes

Requested Feature! Added remove all recent apps. Longpress app or press Trackball in Recent Apps overlay

New Feature! Added adjustable StatusBar background color and transparency

New Feature! Added colorize to Notification Shortcuts -- Change both the stock and default app icon colors on the fly! Toggling Notification Shortcuts resets the color

– Completely re-coded Notification Shortcuts -- faster, less unnecessary redraws

– Fixed Notification Shortcut alignment and spacing. Now draws and scales properly depending on available width. (Toggled on by default)

– Fixed exception in Notification Shortcuts causing Settings to crash on blank shortcut redraw

– Switched notification shortcut background pressed drawable to use notification_item's - will work with colorization to provide better theme consistency

– Modified default StatusBar color to act as an inactive default to allow themes to take priority

– When setting the date to appear in the StatusBar, it now maintains the same font size as the clock

– Applied hwc prop change to [mostly] fix corrupted text issue

– Updated translations for existing languages and added new languages for: Romanian, Czech, Lithuanian, Portuguese, Slovak, Serbian, Turkish & Chinese traditional!

– A big thanks to new translators: bogdan5844, CebeLL, daanas, dakf, Filip.Hunka, GizMoQC, hezeri, Jinxtedium, karalaine, Krusty, magno23, matteoa91, michuo, Petrs, shared_ptr, skui, TBest, TheGed129, tomaja & Whippler
I'm somewhat of a completionist, so having that To-do list in the OP with all those outstanding features lingering started to bother me. But after some time developing them, and a good week of testing (thank you, team!), they're now included in the ROM!

That said, this SHOULD really be one of the last versions of Mimicry for ICS. I'm sure there will be a few revisions to add in the minor upstream changes CM is making, as well as any new translations I get. On that note, a massive thank you to everybody who helped by adding and voting for translations! You guys have made it possible for us to have this ROM's features available in 19 different languages, and that truly blows my mind.

We're always looking for more languages, or fixes to the existing translations, so feel free to sign up and help out! [link]

Download v1.5.0 [link]

Upgrade/Flash instructions are in the OP. Installer FAQ/Known Issues are in the OP. Please consult these posts and understand the type of thread I'd like to maintain here before posting either Issues/bugs and before asking questions answered in the FAQ.

Thanks everyone for your continued co-operation & help with finding and fixing issues.
The Following 34 Users Say Thank You to blk_jack For This Useful Post: [ View ]
4th September 2012, 04:27 PM |#1840  
Flag Nashville, TN
Thanks Meter: 42

More
Thanks blk_jack for your phenomenal work on this ROM. It's because of you that I have not yet sold my phone on swappa! To that extent I have been mollycoddled into getting an update every other week or so with the code base synced up to the CM repo head.

Now that you are reducing work on this ROM, is it safe to assume that your efforts are diverted at the JB version? A JB Mimicry, mayhaps? I took JB (.85) for a spin over the weekend and found it slower than Mimicry to be a daily driver. I quickly reverted to Mimicry.

Anyway, thanks for your work again.
The Following User Says Thank You to ashwinmudigonda For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ashwinmudigonda Ad-Free
4th September 2012, 04:34 PM |#1841  
Flag Toronto

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ashwinmudigonda

Thanks blk_jack for your phenomenal work on this ROM. It's because of you that I have not yet sold my phone on swappa! To that extent I have been mollycoddled into getting an update every other week or so with the code base synced up to the CM repo head.

Now that you are reducing work on this ROM, is it safe to assume that your efforts are diverted at the JB version? A JB Mimicry, mayhaps? I took JB (.85) for a spin over the weekend and found it slower than Mimicry to be a daily driver. I quickly reverted to Mimicry.

Anyway, thanks for your work again.

Thank you, and yes, I'll be helping out more w/ JB going forward. Mimicry will have 2 concurrent versions. One for JB & one for ICS. While the JB version is in alpha though it won't be posted on the thread at all, it'll be an IRC-only kind of deal, though I will post new updates over the tester OTA for alpha testers.

The people in the #mimicry channel on IRC usually get the test builds weeks in advance, or whenever I feel like an added feature/bugfix has been stable enough (by my testing) to warrant MORE testing that's not just me.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to blk_jack For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)