Anker makes some 1700mah batteries with a wall charger. Found it on amazon for a rather cheap price. I believe i payed about 15 usd for 2 batteries plus charger. Not advertising just giving advice.
Another person commented on smartassv2 being an issue and to the dev, this makes sense with the problems i had previously with the rom. I lowered the max frequency to around 1000mhz and was still having issues. If this helps.
Sent from my Desire Z using xda app-developers app
Changes since v1.4.0I'm somewhat of a completionist, so having that To-do list in the OP with all those outstanding features lingering started to bother me. But after some time developing them, and a good week of testing (thank you, team!), they're now included in the ROM!– Merged in new CM9.1 changes
– Requested Feature! Added remove all recent apps. Longpress app or press Trackball in Recent Apps overlay
– New Feature! Added adjustable StatusBar background color and transparency
– New Feature! Added colorize to Notification Shortcuts -- Change both the stock and default app icon colors on the fly! Toggling Notification Shortcuts resets the color
– Completely re-coded Notification Shortcuts -- faster, less unnecessary redraws
– Fixed Notification Shortcut alignment and spacing. Now draws and scales properly depending on available width. (Toggled on by default)
– Fixed exception in Notification Shortcuts causing Settings to crash on blank shortcut redraw
– Switched notification shortcut background pressed drawable to use notification_item's - will work with colorization to provide better theme consistency
– Modified default StatusBar color to act as an inactive default to allow themes to take priority
– When setting the date to appear in the StatusBar, it now maintains the same font size as the clock
– Applied hwc prop change to [mostly] fix corrupted text issue
– Updated translations for existing languages and added new languages for: Romanian, Czech, Lithuanian, Portuguese, Slovak, Serbian, Turkish & Chinese traditional!
– A big thanks to new translators: bogdan5844, CebeLL, daanas, dakf, Filip.Hunka, GizMoQC, hezeri, Jinxtedium, karalaine, Krusty, magno23, matteoa91, michuo, Petrs, shared_ptr, skui, TBest, TheGed129, tomaja & Whippler
Thanks blk_jack for your phenomenal work on this ROM. It's because of you that I have not yet sold my phone on swappa! To that extent I have been mollycoddled into getting an update every other week or so with the code base synced up to the CM repo head.
Now that you are reducing work on this ROM, is it safe to assume that your efforts are diverted at the JB version? A JB Mimicry, mayhaps? I took JB (.85) for a spin over the weekend and found it slower than Mimicry to be a daily driver. I quickly reverted to Mimicry.
Anyway, thanks for your work again.
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|