Disable LTE on AT&T Galaxy S3?

Search This thread

mactruck

Aug 3, 2010
I found a thread on how to do this from the dialer. It was *#2...# something. I made a change and now I want to change it back but can't find that damn thread. Anyone know what that code is so I can go back in and put it back on auto?

Smittyzz

Sep 16, 2011
I found a thread on how to do this from the dialer. It was *#2...# something. I made a change and now I want to change it back but can't find that damn thread. Anyone know what that code is so I can go back in and put it back on auto?

If I member right its "#266#

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using xda premium

BonesHopkins

Jun 29, 2012
If you wait long enough, it'll put itself back on auto. I used this method to disable LTE on mine and it lasted for about a week and then suddenly I'm getting an LTE connection again.

eatonjb

Mar 5, 2006
If you wait long enough, it'll put itself back on auto. I used this method to disable LTE on mine and it lasted for about a week and then suddenly I'm getting an LTE connection again.

I was in Chicago (don't have LTE in Detroit yet) and when I did that, it lasted about 20 min, then back to LTE.

jeffreii

Nov 3, 2005
Miami, FL

I was in Chicago (don't have LTE in Detroit yet) and when I did that, it lasted about 20 min, then back to LTE.

This feedback would be useful in the original thread linked above!

When I was testing it - I had LTE disabled for 10 days - it did not come back on until I changed it back to auto.

Top Liked Posts