[9/4/2012] Titan Reloaded M2D 1.3.4 with Kitchen (continuing Round 4 Reloaded devel)

Search This thread

mattsm

Jan 8, 2009
Warren, Texas
There is no cab.
If you want it, you need to cook in the ppc kitchen. 6.1 or 6.5 no2chem cooks with the ppc kitchen from what I read.
NO OEM Either.

Last edited:

Jas0nMack

Feb 11, 2008
Houston, TX
I just went from this ROM to RyanMogul's ROM and the default fonts are too big for my liking. Anyone who is running this ROM can you please check nueFont and post the fonts and sizes please. Thank you.

My nueFont by default shows:

System Font: Tahoma 900
Menu Font: Tahoma 800
Popup Font: Tahoma 800
OOM Font: -12

PRBajista

May 22, 2007
Jersey City, NJ
My old nueFont settings

I just went from this ROM to RyanMogul's ROM and the default fonts are too big for my liking. Anyone who is running this ROM can you please check nueFont and post the fonts and sizes please. Thank you.

My nueFont by default shows:

System Font: Tahoma 900
Menu Font: Tahoma 800
Popup Font: Tahoma 800
OOM Font: -12

I used this rom before not too long ago and I believe that these were my settings

System Font: Calibri -12
Menu Font: Calibri -12
Popup Font: Calibri -12
OOM Font: Calibri -12

Hope this answers your question.

PRBajista 9: :cool:

Last edited:
Jun 10, 2008
Help with modem/tether functionality

I have had to go into the USB to PC application under the settings / connections and select or deselect the Enable Advanced Network Functionality to switch back and forth from being able to active sync and get a data connection through the USB and use the phone like my modem for use away from home. When unselected, I am able to see the folders and memory through the USB. This is on an XP Pro machine.

Makes it a real pain. I though I had a previous install of someone elses that didn't require me to do this, but can't remember which one.

I've been using this ROM for 2 or 3 months now and had great luck. I just decided to spring for a data plan thru Verizon. The mobile browser on the phone works fine, but I have not been able to accomplish a tether to my laptop- which was my main reason for getting the data plan.

When doing the install with VZW, apparently I am looking for a program called Modem Link, that tells the phone to switch into modem mode and works with the VZAccess on the laptop. This doesn't appear in my programs or in the kitchen (that I can tell).

I tried toggling between Advanced Network Functionality as mentioned in this earlier message, but had no luck with that. Can someone help me? I'm hitting the road tomorrow to a meeting that I was hoping to have this operational for. Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
Jun 10, 2008
Help with modem/tether functionality

I've been using this ROM for 2 or 3 months now and had great luck. I just decided to spring for a data plan thru Verizon. The mobile browser on the phone works fine, but I have not been able to accomplish a tether to my laptop- which was my main reason for getting the data plan.

When doing the install with VZW, apparently I am looking for a program called Modem Link, that tells the phone to switch into modem mode and works with the VZAccess on the laptop. This doesn't appear in my programs or in the kitchen (that I can tell).

I tried toggling between Advanced Network Functionality as mentioned in this earlier message, but had no luck with that. Can someone help me? I'm hitting the road tomorrow to a meeting that I was hoping to have this operational for. Thanks in advance!

I may have figured this out for myself. I spotted the Internet Sharing program in the programs list, selected it, and then tapped on Connect. While connected via USB to my laptop, it appears to have created it's own network connection and allowed internet access on my laptop. I'm guessing that this was essentially what VZAccess and Modem Link would have accomplished?

Does this mean that I will not need VZAccess installed on my laptop at all. And better yet, can I tell Verizon that I don't need their $15/month tether fee, and can get by with just the $29 data plan? That would make my day!

Last edited:

PRBajista

May 22, 2007
Jersey City, NJ
I may have figured this out for myself. I spotted the Internet Sharing program in the programs list, selected it, and then tapped on Connect. While connected via USB to my laptop, it appears to have created it's own network connection and allowed internet access on my laptop. I'm guessing that this was essentially what VZAccess and Modem Link would have accomplished?

Does this mean that I will not need VZAccess installed on my laptop at all. And better yet, can I tell Verizon that I don't need their $15/month tether fee, and can get by with just the $29 data plan? That would make my day!

You can. I uses that Internet Sharing program frequently. I only have the Verizon Data Plan and have never used that tether option from verizon or the vz access program so go ahead and uninstall it and call Verizon to save yourself 15 bucks a month. Hope this answers your question.

PRBajista 9: :cool:

drdman5454

Nov 28, 2008
Titan Reloaded M2D 1.3.5?

This ROm works great thanks ALOT!!!
will there be an upgrade to Titan Reloaded M2D 1.3.5
:)

wes_s

Jul 27, 2008
For some reason whenever I flash a M2D rom on my Titan (verizon xv6800) everthing works beautifully until I try to make a call. When I do, i get no sound whatsoever, in coming sound or out going sound. After I press a button on the dialer like "speaker phone" or "#password#" to get to my vmail it soft resets itself. I had to put it back on DCD's 2.3.2 so that it would work. I did try looking at as many settings as I could think of, and I did install two versions of DCD's verizon cabs (for the titan reloaded rom). I don't think it has anything to do with the carrier cabs because Ryans rom did the same thing. Does anyone have a direction to point me in? I don't have the phone with me atm, but i think the radio is a 3.4 something.

TeleFragger

Account currently disabled
Jan 30, 2008
https://t.me/pump_upp
t.me
well i tried something different..

05/15/09 Multi-Carrier (Heavy) Titan ROMs WM6.1 - and didnt work out great..

so since i have to flash back... trying the 1.3.4 kitchen.. .if I dont like it.. .will go back to the 1.4 beta 2....

TeleFragger

Account currently disabled
Jan 30, 2008
https://t.me/pump_upp
t.me
well i just got done trying a ton of different roms....
from dcd 1.4.2 to ryan mogul light and heavy roms but im back... stuck on this beta rom...

however i am running spb mobile shell 3 on it..

so i have some memory numbers and % so thought id post them for people wanting to compair...

17.58 - 63% - fresh flash and sitting at touch flo screen
22.93 - 52% - removed email, footprints and sttings tab from tflo
22.43 - 53% - Apply Marks theme and deleted all others
22.16 - 53% - Running SPB Mobile Shell 3 and PIM restored
19.04 - 60% - S2U, S2P and Sliding sounds
18.62 - 61% - All loaded up with all my app installed
12mb - 76% - S2p and Garmin running

bigmase521

Jun 14, 2007
New York
Google Pixel 6 Pro
Ditto...

I have tried many other roms as well and now back to this beta as well... :cool:

Same here. Been on it for quite some time now and love it. I do wish there would be some updates, but overall it's the best rom I've used. Any of you guys appearance any slowdowns or random crashes over time? My only gripe is that I have to soft-reset the phone before every time I try to use GPS.. for some reason after putting the phone to sleep, the GPS doesn't work right. :confused:

dalsik

Feb 5, 2007
Scroll wheel and D-pad are changing font size instead of scrolling

I've never come across this with any other ROMs but when I'm in RSSHub, the scroll wheel causes the font size to change instead of scroll the page. This also happens when clicking up or down on the D-Pad. Any ideas why this is happening or how to fix the problem?

bitserve

Nov 25, 2008
Ann Arbor, MI
Just thought I'd post that I'm brining my old pdamag developer site back online and will be making the kitchen for the beta that I never released available. Just in case anyone still has this phone and cares. I thought I'd post this before this forum is closed. Thanks.

Reactions: rcsredmage

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Just thought I'd post that I'm brining my old pdamag developer site back online and will be making the kitchen for the beta that I never released available. Just in case anyone still has this phone and cares. I thought I'd post this before this forum is closed. Thanks.