Thanks Meter: 3,366

By eyeballer, Retired Recognized Developer on 2nd March 2012, 02:53 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
4th September 2012, 10:36 PM |#1001  
Flag In between
Thanks Meter: 749

More
Thumbs up
You're incredible guy's (Fattire, Eyeball, Krylon...): I've just bought a Nexus 7 but my NC (using this cool ersatz of tablet since near 2 years!) will make my girlfriend more than happy!! Thanks to U all for the peace you give to the couples!!

In other words: everything working good and smooth... GG mates!!

5th September 2012, 04:30 AM |#1002  
Thanks Meter: 58

More
Sooooooo happy! Thanks to all the developers who have made this tablet the best Christmas present I've received. It just keeps going and going.

Sent from my NookColor using xda app-developers app
5th September 2012, 04:53 AM |#1003  
OP Retired Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 3,366

Donate to Me
More
I've decided to pause the nightlies at this point. If most people are on 9/4 we can start to see if there's any specific issues affecting all users that might be able to be resolved with the goal being as stable a cm9 release as possible. There isn't much being merged into the cm9 tree upstream so we're not losing anything by building less frequency.

So go ahead and install 9/4, if I see something of significance merged upstream I'll kick off a new public build.
The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to eyeballer For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift eyeballer Ad-Free
5th September 2012, 05:37 AM |#1004  
Quote:
Originally Posted by eyeballer

I've decided to pause the nightlies at this point. If most people are on 9/4 we can start to see if there's any specific issues affecting all users that might be able to be resolved with the goal being as stable a cm9 release as possible. There isn't much being merged into the cm9 tree upstream so we're not losing anything by building less frequency.

So go ahead and install 9/4, if I see something of significance merged upstream I'll kick off a new public build.

thanks eye.
This gives me a chance to hack in the PBHACK which will bring down the memory usage of SystemUI like I did in JB.
Gonna take some work since it didnt like some of the syntax usage when I attempted the 1st time.
Will try to get to this sometime this week. Have my Grandma coming to town on Sunday, so will be unavail this weekend/next week.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to krylon360 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift krylon360 Ad-Free
5th September 2012, 10:11 AM |#1005  
Thanks Meter: 722

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by krylon360

Nightlies will now feature HWA and full Hardware Decoding, as well as working Flash.

Known issues.
Netflix - Stupid Stupid App. :P - Giving the same error as we are getting in JB, so when we fix one, we will fix the other.

Fruit Ninja - Hangs at the loading screen. - Known issue across several devices.

please, I need your advise.
I still have the AOKP build 40.
Should I update to this latest nightly build?
What are the main differences ?