1,322 posts
Thanks Meter: 18,852

Post Reply Email Thread
6th September 2012, 12:15 PM |#7251  
Thanks Meter: 31

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rollbar

My defy+ mb526 after upgrading to 04.09 is unable to get radio signal, either on 2g or 3g, and is not mounting SD card...
Did a clean install again but is not changing...
Please Help...!!!

For the radio signal try baseband switcher + the Fresh network app from the play store.
For the SD card, open it from a pc, if doesn't works format it again.
Good luck.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wurealm For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift wurealm Ad-Free
6th September 2012, 01:19 PM |#7252  
Flag Honfleur
Thanks Meter: 126

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ch4ni

Edit:
just noticed its the 04/09 build my bad

GRRRRRR

// Sent from my Phone
6th September 2012, 01:31 PM |#7253  
Thanks Meter: 3,002

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaphaelH1427

GRRRRRR

// Sent from my Phone

+1
6th September 2012, 01:50 PM |#7254  
Thanks Meter: 31

More
for working flash, try this
Download .apk of flash player from this post http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1774336
install dolphin browser beta from play store
edit this file /data/data/com.dolphin.browser.lab.en/shared_prefs/com.dolphin.browser.lab.en_preferences.xml with text editor
edit this line (see bottom lines)<string name="plugin state">ON</string>
save
delete com.dolphin.browser.lab.en_preferences.xml.bak file in same folder
you r done
check in the settings>web content>flash player always on
The Following User Says Thank You to rahul32111 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift rahul32111 Ad-Free
6th September 2012, 01:52 PM |#7255  
Thanks Meter: 60

More
Hi,I am using Defy red lens,bl4, the nightly I am using is 9.04 cm10 for defy,But the camera turns lag after I update to the newest nightly,so I would like to try 2.3 kernal,but is there BL4 2.3 kernal??
6th September 2012, 02:57 PM |#7256  
Flag hungary
Thanks Meter: 19

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ansontyl96

Hi,I am using Defy red lens,bl4, the nightly I am using is 9.04 cm10 for defy,But the camera turns lag after I update to the newest nightly,so I would like to try 2.3 kernal,but is there BL4 2.3 kernal??

First try to set the default settings back inside the camera settings. It was working for me

defy green powered by jb
6th September 2012, 03:00 PM |#7257  
Thanks Meter: 107

More
You can use any GB kernel you would like I am on bl4 and I use this one http://defy.wdscript.fr/kernel/kerne...134-signed.zip

Just flash in cwm. Also, you should flash kernels BEFORE flashing ROM
The Following User Says Thank You to zyxwvut For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift zyxwvut Ad-Free
6th September 2012, 03:11 PM |#7258  
Flag Rome
Thanks Meter: 16

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by wurealm

For the radio signal try baseband switcher + the Fresh network app from the play store.
For the SD card, open it from a pc, if doesn't works format it again.
Good luck.

i just solved the problems but not all.
The memory card is ok. I solved by putting it into a memory reader on my iMac saving data, formatted with phone, recopy data back again and now is working.
The radio is ok but only on 2G.
On 3G i have always full signal at my home like 3-4 bars on the signal indicator.
I hope that is my operato problem, maybe they have problems with the antenna because last night it was a little thunder and rain...
Is the H3G Italy that they have problem with an antenna that was flashed by a lightning last ery in the morning...
Thanks to alla for the responses...
6th September 2012, 03:15 PM |#7259  
Thanks Meter: 107

More
I read that Motorola might release JB for all phones released in 2011. Then again we have heard these sort of promises before and they never materialized! I won't hold my breath!! We could benefit greatly from an official JB kernel. Of course knowing Motorola, they will make this kernel un-bootable with any boot loader below bl7. Even worse they will release this JB update alongside a new bootloader that is capable of booting the new kernel

Sent from my MB526 using xda app-developers app
6th September 2012, 03:32 PM |#7260  
Flag Rosario
Thanks Meter: 53

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gafanhotz

Some people will say that I'm a liar, but actually tethering is working on every attempt I try to use it. Someone more?

Me too. Games are laggy in CM10, but everyone knows that. The new trouble is touchscreen stop works after some time.
6th September 2012, 04:00 PM |#7261  
Flag Buenos Aires
Thanks Meter: 20

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by zyxwvut

I read that Motorola might release JB for all phones released in 2011. Then again we have heard these sort of promises before and they never materialized! I won't hold my breath!! We could benefit greatly from an official JB kernel. Of course knowing Motorola, they will make this kernel un-bootable with any boot loader below bl7. Even worse they will release this JB update alongside a new bootloader that is capable of booting the new kernel

Sent from my MB526 using xda app-developers app

bro, gsmarena says was released 2010, October

http://www.gsmarena.com/motorola_defy-3514.php
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
android 4.1, cm10, cyanogen 10 for defy, defy cm10, defy rajnikant, defy+ mb526, eppy+quarkx= motorola rolled, future is here, god, jellybean, nicholas, omsk, quarx > chuck norris, quarx for world emperor, quarx gooood, quarx myth of defy!, quarx our defy deity, quarx rlz, quarx the chosen one, quarx thou...areth...god, quarxorola, singapore, take that motorola, winged doom, zee defy is the best

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)