Thanks Meter: 18,852

Post Reply Email Thread
6th September 2012, 04:00 PM |#7261  
Flag Buenos Aires
Thanks Meter: 20

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by zyxwvut

I read that Motorola might release JB for all phones released in 2011. Then again we have heard these sort of promises before and they never materialized! I won't hold my breath!! We could benefit greatly from an official JB kernel. Of course knowing Motorola, they will make this kernel un-bootable with any boot loader below bl7. Even worse they will release this JB update alongside a new bootloader that is capable of booting the new kernel

Sent from my MB526 using xda app-developers app

bro, gsmarena says was released 2010, October

http://www.gsmarena.com/motorola_defy-3514.php
6th September 2012, 04:05 PM |#7262  
Flag Fortaleza
Thanks Meter: 154

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by juan296

bro, gsmarena say was released 2010, October

http://www.gsmarena.com/motorola_defy-3514.php

http://www.gsmarena.com/motorola_defy+-4098.php
Defy+, August 2011. Most of us (bayer modules and actual defy+) are running Defy+ ROMs, now. If they do release JB for MB526, it shall be fully compatible with bayer defy (most likely with SOC defy also, but without camera).
6th September 2012, 04:19 PM |#7263  
Flag Bucharest
Thanks Meter: 153

More
Question Swiftkey 3
Has anyone managed to get Switfkey 3 to display after a reboot? I tried most of the "workarounds" and it does not.

After the latest nightly it Settings FC's after going from Swiftkey App to Language & Settings. But if i go from Settings > Language... it works and i can select SwiftKey 3.
I tried renaming Latin Input and LatinInput Dictionary apks from System/App so that Stock JB keyboard does not start but.. after a reboot the Google Voice tipping starts... so that must be deleted as well.
What's annoying is that Swiftkey does not say anything on their website... they will look into it.. It's been more than one month and nothing.
6th September 2012, 04:32 PM |#7264  
Thanks Meter: 8

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deonix

Has anyone managed to get Switfkey 3 to display after a reboot? I tried most of the "workarounds" and it does not.

After the latest nightly it Settings FC's after going from Swiftkey App to Language & Settings. But if i go from Settings > Language... it works and i can select SwiftKey 3.
I tried renaming Latin Input and LatinInput Dictionary apks from System/App so that Stock JB keyboard does not start but.. after a reboot the Google Voice tipping starts... so that must be deleted as well.
What's annoying is that Swiftkey does not say anything on their website... they will look into it.. It's been more than one month and nothing.

Agree, agree and agree some more. However, I do not think it has anything to do with the development of our build here. SwiftKey need to sort themselves out IMHO
6th September 2012, 04:32 PM |#7265  
Thanks Meter: 138

More
Anyone gotten supercharged lately? How do I supercharge? The v6 thread is super-messy, I get completely lost! :-S

Sent from my defy+
6th September 2012, 04:43 PM |#7266  
Thanks Meter: 361

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by fiskenigaten

Anyone gotten supercharged lately? How do I supercharge? The v6 thread is super-messy, I get completely lost! :-S

Sent from my defy+

Not needed on JB tbh.
6th September 2012, 04:44 PM |#7267  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nidhish91

Not needed on JB tbh.

Why? How?

Sent from my defy+
6th September 2012, 04:49 PM |#7268  
Thanks Meter: 361

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by fiskenigaten

Why? How?

Sent from my defy+

Doesnt bring much difference in UI. Its smooth already :P
6th September 2012, 05:01 PM |#7269  
Thanks Meter: 60

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by zyxwvut

You can use any GB kernel you would like I am on bl4 and I use this one http://defy.wdscript.fr/kernel/kerne...134-signed.zip

Just flash in cwm. Also, you should flash kernels BEFORE flashing ROM

I am on 2.2 kernal now,can I flash this kernal then flash a 2.3 kernal cm10 without wipe data?

---------- Post added at 11:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:00 PM ----------

and I got a question which confuse me so much, what is sgx libs to JB??
6th September 2012, 05:02 PM |#7270  

More
Quote:

Doesnt bring much difference in UI. Its smooth already

Not for me lots of lag. Multitasking is not smooth at all. I guess I'll have to solder on a bigger RAM chip! :P

How can Moto promise JB to all 2011-Future devices when defy+ is so low-speced?

Sent from my defy+
6th September 2012, 05:02 PM |#7271  
Thanks Meter: 60

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hunyadia

First try to set the default settings back inside the camera settings. It was working for me

defy green powered by jb

thanks,but this dont help,maybe because I my defy is red lens....
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
android 4.1, cm10, cyanogen 10 for defy, defy cm10, defy rajnikant, defy+ mb526, eppy+quarkx= motorola rolled, future is here, god, jellybean, nicholas, omsk, quarx > chuck norris, quarx for world emperor, quarx gooood, quarx myth of defy!, quarx our defy deity, quarx rlz, quarx the chosen one, quarx thou...areth...god, quarxorola, singapore, take that motorola, winged doom, zee defy is the best

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)