FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

 View Poll Results: If XenoAmp had a lockscreen widget...

1. It should work on my original lockscreen
 
218 Vote(s)
69.43%
2. Would be cool if it was xenoampy
 
96 Vote(s)
30.57%

[APP][4.0.3+] XenoAmp 0.405 (22052015) - A Slightly Different Audio Player

2,523 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,997
 
By ssuukk, Senior Member on 8th August 2012, 10:21 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
6th September 2012, 12:32 PM |#771  
ssuukk's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Dirty, stinking and full of dog sh!t
Thanks Meter: 1,997
 
More
Would anyone be aple to do Spanish or Portugese translation?
6th September 2012, 12:46 PM |#772  
Senior Member
Flag Córdoba
Thanks Meter: 363
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ssuukk

Would anyone be aple to do Spanish or Portugese translation?

I'm currently working on the spanish translation, and I'm expecting to finish it before weekend
6th September 2012, 12:51 PM |#773  
Quote:
Originally Posted by ssuukk

Download string.zip from first post, unpack and it will become obvious. English has no suffix.


Croatian translation is on the way !
6th September 2012, 12:57 PM |#774  
Senior Member
Flag Córdoba
Thanks Meter: 363
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by eventcom

yup Gingerbread (or CM?) feature - but I can change this (CyanogenMod 7.2) in settings -> cyanogenmod settings -> power widget settings* -> hide after changes -> off
(* = sry German version here I'm not absolutely sure how this is called in English)

Actually, I'm on stock Motorola GB, that setting is missing, also, on the notification toggles FAQ states that closing the notifications after a toggle is selected is an standard android behavior and can't be changed w/o modifying the rom
6th September 2012, 01:23 PM |#775  
AlkaDragos's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag [RO]
Thanks Meter: 592
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ssuukk

Would anyone be aple to do Spanish or Portugese translation?

I'm in for Romanian translation.
6th September 2012, 01:58 PM |#776  
kcls's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Near Albany NY
Thanks Meter: 497
 
Donate to Me
More
This looks like a really awesome player! I sync all my music from Google Music and have Google Music cache the songs as .mp3's on my SD card. The problem is, they are all stored in /android/data/com.Google.music/cache/music or something like that, and each song is naned a random string if numbers and letters. For example, a song might be called "7nhsi93hshnbf775568hhfdsvv.mp3". I guess this is just what Google Music calls them when it caches them. Is there any way to get this player recognize and play those songs?

Tapatalk² from my Optimus V
The Following User Says Thank You to kcls For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift kcls Ad-Free
6th September 2012, 02:16 PM |#777  
ssuukk's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Dirty, stinking and full of dog sh!t
Thanks Meter: 1,997
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tin2404

Croatian translation is on the way !

Wonderful!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlkaDragos

I'm in for Romanian translation.

Great, please do it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by andresrivas

I'm currently working on the spanish translation, and I'm expecting to finish it before weekend

With English, Spanish and Chinese XenoAmp caN TAKE ON THE WORLD! AAAAHAAHAAAHAAHAAAAA!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcls

This looks like a really awesome player! I sync all my music from Google Music and have Google Music cache the songs as .mp3's on my SD card. The problem is, they are all stored in /android/data/com.Google.music/cache/music or something like that, and each song is naned a random string if numbers and letters. For example, a song might be called "7nhsi93hshnbf775568hhfdsvv.mp3". I guess this is just what Google Music calls them when it caches them. Is there any way to get this player recognize and play those songs?

Tapatalk² from my Optimus V

There's no reason why XenoAmp shouldn't pick your music, file name is not visible anywhere in XenoAmp anyway. If you don't see your music from "/android/data..." and so on, go to xeno file view and check if the folder mentioned isn't "Nomedia". If it is, you can flip its status with context menu. THEN you have to force database rescan.
6th September 2012, 03:04 PM |#778  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 265
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by andresrivas

Actually, I'm on stock Motorola GB, that setting is missing, also, on the notification toggles FAQ states that closing the notifications after a toggle is selected is an standard android behavior and can't be changed w/o modifying the rom

sad. Like I said CyanogenMod provides that setting by default. That's what I like about Android - to cite a fellow of our Buzz forums - "That's the beauty of Android: make your phone your own"
6th September 2012, 04:33 PM |#779  
GermainZ's Avatar
Inactive Recognized Developer / Retired Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter: 8,917
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ssuukk

OK, but where and when do you want this build date?

He's telling you to include the build date in the thread's title, so it would read [APP][2.3.3+][Sept 6] XenoAmp - A Slightly Different Audio Player or something like that.
6th September 2012, 04:49 PM |#780  
ssuukk's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Dirty, stinking and full of dog sh!t
Thanks Meter: 1,997
 
More
Aaaawright... So the time has come for another release. Tag editor still doesn't work, but...

RELEASE 0.32

Oh, do you know this one? An IT guy asks another IT guy: "can you borrow me $30?" And the second one says: "sure, I'll give you 32 for even amount".

- new calibration data: LT15a, supersonic, maguro
- less intimidating preference screen
- ticker speed pref
- wps fade out pref
- volume knob sensitivity pref
- sheet inertia (scroll speed) pref
- quickly tune to your mood: play tracks from MUSIC view context menu without leaving the view
- you should be able to see your network neighbourhood from XenoRoot, no login dialog, so only guest access possible
- changed tutorial image sizes so they don't cause out of mem on smaller devices

FOR TRANSLATORS: NEW STRINGS ATTACHED
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ssuukk For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ssuukk Ad-Free
6th September 2012, 05:49 PM |#781  
Junior Member
Flag jakarta
Thanks Meter: 5
 
Donate to Me
More
Thank you for app i try :good:
Thank you for app i try
The Following User Says Thank You to dimasco For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift dimasco Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes