FORUMS

[ROM] NATF's v1.x - 3.x ROMs - Archive

17,959 posts
Thanks Meter: 8,695

By NotATreoFan, Developer & Moderator Committees, and More on 12th November 2008, 06:07 AM
Thread Closed Email Thread
4th January 2009, 06:26 PM |#2551  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrzNight

I refresh every 15 minutes and its getting to the point where I'm starting to lose sleep time.
Thank you for sharing Adam.

Hi, my name is Ramy, and I too am also an addict.

I have "refreshed" so many times I can now navigate to the refresh button with my mouse with my eyes closed. Todd do you have an ETA on 4.0? No rush I just want to attempt to schedule the rest of my life.
4th January 2009, 06:33 PM |#2552  
Flag Fort Lauderdale
Thanks Meter: 0

More
haptics
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noonski

There's also a Cab,

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=450256

But i lost the cab with the Diamond replaced Icon,

i really enjoy the haptics response better then the audio. makes using the phone that much easier and i find myself pressing the screen once instead of couple times. also know if you are pressing hard enough.

I also found that with this installed it has more or less eliminated the issue noted in the v3.2 (forget if it was in previous v3's) where you would press a programs icon etc. and there would be no response.

This would be a nice default feature.
4th January 2009, 06:35 PM |#2553  
Flag St.Louis
Thanks Meter: 122

More
NATF- V4 status?
4th January 2009, 06:38 PM |#2554  
Flag Littleton, CO
Thanks Meter: 127

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by iceman4357

NATF- V4 status?

Geez people.

Sit back and relax. Some of you act like this it your entire life. Give Todd a break. He enjoys doing this and it's fun to him, but let the guy deliver when he is ready. Or he could spend the next two days telling eveyone why he hasn't had time to finish v4 because he has to reply to all posts.
4th January 2009, 06:41 PM |#2555  
OP Developer & Moderator Committees, and More
Wrong Side of Heaven, Righteous Side of Hell

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by atsitalian

I have "refreshed" so many times I can now navigate to the refresh button with my mouse with my eyes closed. Todd do you have an ETA on 4.0? No rush I just want to attempt to schedule the rest of my life.

I managed to correct the QuickGPS issue, but now TouchFLO 3D is refusing to start... back to the old drawing board...
4th January 2009, 06:57 PM |#2556  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
THANKS!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by NotATreoFan

I managed to correct the QuickGPS issue, but now TouchFLO 3D is refusing to start... back to the old drawing board...

Sorry to hear about your one step forward and two steps back.

Thanks for all your hard work Todd. I decided to do as my pastor suggested and put Love into Action, so I sent you some "New Years Love" Thanks for everything!!! We all appreciate it.

John P.
4th January 2009, 07:04 PM |#2557  
OP Developer & Moderator Committees, and More
Wrong Side of Heaven, Righteous Side of Hell

More
Looks like I typed too soon...

I just finished rebuilding the ROM using OS 21109 (AKU 1.6.0), and everything is working!

Now I have to convert my working ROM into the Lite variant and the Touch Pro builds. I hope to upload all 4 ROMs by 10pm EST tonight.
4th January 2009, 07:07 PM |#2558  
Flag Littleton, CO
Thanks Meter: 127

More
Anyone that wants an email sent to them when post 4 gets updated, PM me your email address. I have set up my server to email me when the new ROMs are online.
4th January 2009, 07:49 PM |#2559  
Flag Orange County,CA
Thanks Meter: 184

More
Quote:

I just finished rebuilding the ROM using OS 21109 (AKU 1.6.0), and everything is working!

Now I have to convert my working ROM into the Lite variant and the Touch Pro builds. I hope to upload all 4 ROMs by 10pm EST tonight.

Excellent!
4th January 2009, 08:10 PM |#2560  
Flag Delaware
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Quote:

I cant wiat for this!
4th January 2009, 09:14 PM |#2561  
Brooklyn, New York
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by metal450

I could be wrong, but this registry key doesn't seem to be solving the problem - it enables multi-select in File Explorer, but not in the Messaging application. I suspect a previous version of the .exe itself might be required to solved this one...?

I tried all the keys every which way as well and could not enable multi select in messaging either. I suspect it is the OS build like NATF said earlier. Is it possible the select menu option is a smart phone like feature and it disables the multi select with the screen?

Just a guess.

Eagerly awaiting 4.0 I am running NATF 2.2 still happily.
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread