[ROM] [4.1.1] OFFICIAL codefireX Jellybean Nightlies

Search This thread

Zanzibar

Jan 1, 2010
San Diego
These are official codefireX JellyBean Nightlies brought to you by Synergy(e) and TeamCodefire. These use official CM device repos and are built from source nightly. THIS MEANS IT HAS ANY BUGS THE CM10 NIGHTLIES HAVE.

codefireX is a CM10 spinoff with the goal of providing additional power-user features (contained in the codefireX settings panel) while still maintaining full upstream CM compatibility for automated CM merges daily for the nightlies. This means the nightlies are fully up to date with the CM10 nightlies, however you get additional features as well! The codefireX settings panel will become more populated with features as this project progresses, and more device nightlies will also be added.

The codefireX github is HERE. Changelogs are not available, however you may use github (always current). The maintainer for this will not respond to questions on this thread, so please help your fellow android user out or visit twitter/IRC :)

DISCLAIMER: I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR PHONES ON FIRE, BLACK EYES, FINDING YOUR PHONE IN ORIFICES SURPRISINGLY, FRIED PHONES, YOUR CAT DYING, OR YOUR KID DOING A LINE OF BATH SALTS AND EATING YOUR FACE

Thanks and Credits:
  • IOMonster
  • KozmikKick
  • Faux123
  • MDeejay
  • ShowP1984
  • Cayniarb
  • ToastCFH
  • Kali-
  • h8rift
  • Intervigil
  • eXistZ
  • CodeAuroraForum
  • Bhanvidia
  • DeamonFish
  • MrSchapps
  • Kraizk
  • ALL Team Codefire members
  • Google
  • KushDeck
  • Aus_azn
  • BananaCakes
  • Contactwajeeh
  • Rafyvitto
  • dumpsta
  • cruzin_cruzin
  • zacgoesrawr
  • Zanzibar
  • crackajack
  • Zelendel
  • daspazz
  • jenkem110
  • Virtuous Team
  • Andromadus Team
  • CyanogenMod Team
  • anyone I forgot

Like my work? Feel free to buy me a beer for early morning dev HERE

Official IRC Channel is: #codefireX
synergy(e) on twitter
Download Nightlies
Download Gapps

Last edited:

jay661972

Oct 19, 2010
San Diego CA
i assume you need to go back to 4.0.3 first in order to get lte work and same installation process as the official cm10. nice will try this once the download is done

Reactions: blackpig936

benbailey84

Sep 13, 2011
Summerdale, AL
I installed on my device and for some reason there were no apns. I tried manually adding and would save before I exited and it wouldn't stick. Tried 10/9 nightly...

Sent from my poisonous HOX...

kenfly

Dec 22, 2009
anyone have a bootloop?

anything special we have to do to flash. i wipe everything including cache and reboot after flashing and iget htc screen>black screen>htc screen>black screen...... cant get a logcat.

EDIT Forgot to fastboot flash boot boot.img prior to flashing

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    These are official codefireX JellyBean Nightlies brought to you by Synergy(e) and TeamCodefire. These use official CM device repos and are built from source nightly. THIS MEANS IT HAS ANY BUGS THE CM10 NIGHTLIES HAVE.

codefireX is a CM10 spinoff with the goal of providing additional power-user features (contained in the codefireX settings panel) while still maintaining full upstream CM compatibility for automated CM merges daily for the nightlies. This means the nightlies are fully up to date with the CM10 nightlies, however you get additional features as well! The codefireX settings panel will become more populated with features as this project progresses, and more device nightlies will also be added.

The codefireX github is HERE. Changelogs are not available, however you may use github (always current). The maintainer for this will not respond to questions on this thread, so please help your fellow android user out or visit twitter/IRC :)

DISCLAIMER: I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR PHONES ON FIRE, BLACK EYES, FINDING YOUR PHONE IN ORIFICES SURPRISINGLY, FRIED PHONES, YOUR CAT DYING, OR YOUR KID DOING A LINE OF BATH SALTS AND EATING YOUR FACE

Thanks and Credits:
    • IOMonster
    • KozmikKick
    • Faux123
    • MDeejay
    • ShowP1984
    • Cayniarb
    • ToastCFH
    • Kali-
    • h8rift
    • Intervigil
    • eXistZ
    • CodeAuroraForum
    • Bhanvidia
    • DeamonFish
    • MrSchapps
    • Kraizk
    • ALL Team Codefire members
    • Google
    • KushDeck
    • Aus_azn
    • BananaCakes
    • Contactwajeeh
    • Rafyvitto
    • dumpsta
    • cruzin_cruzin
    • zacgoesrawr
    • Zanzibar
    • crackajack
    • Zelendel
    • daspazz
    • jenkem110
    • Virtuous Team
    • Andromadus Team
    • CyanogenMod Team
    • anyone I forgot

Like my work? Feel free to buy me a beer for early morning dev HERE

Official IRC Channel is: #codefireX
    synergy(e) on twitter
    Download Nightlies
    Download Gapps
    i assume you need to go back to 4.0.3 first in order to get lte work and same installation process as the official cm10. nice will try this once the download is done