Flag Ankara
Thanks Meter: 9

More
Misc. themes
Quote:
Originally Posted by asvantypography

+1

Sent from my GT-P1000 using Tapatalk 2

Could anybody tell me how to set cobalt theme?. Installed APK but theme chooser doesn't recognize it saying improperly....etc.
I used to change resolution with lcd modder app. But, it freezes in bootstrap with the CM10.
Thanks from now. OZcan
6th September 2012, 09:37 PM |#172  
OP Senior Member
Flag Petah Tikva
Thanks Meter: 437

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kzkan

I have a suggestion for rom developer. Please put any back up - restore or file manager app as default on the new releases in order to reach bacu up files.

File manager now included in new build.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to erezak For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift erezak Ad-Free
7th September 2012, 12:21 AM |#173  
Flag Unknown
Thanks Meter: 214

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ozcandurmusoglu

Could anybody tell me how to set cobalt theme?. Installed APK but theme chooser doesn't recognize it saying improperly....etc.
I used to change resolution with lcd modder app. But, it freezes in bootstrap with the CM10.
Thanks from now. OZcan

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1819995

The Following User Says Thank You to asvantypography For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift asvantypography Ad-Free
7th September 2012, 01:24 AM |#174  
Flag City of Churches
Thanks Meter: 27

More
Loving the Jellybean builds! This is just brilliant. However, with the last two builds, I seem to have to do a full data wipe in order for Google play to work. Without doing that, when I press the play store app, it just exits out straight away. Never happened on the earlier builds. It's not a biggie though. TB is a lifesaver! haha But yeah, with the previous builds, I would just wipe cache and Dalvik cache and flash right over the old rom with no issues at all. Keep up the great work though bro! My tab feels like new again thanks to your hard work.
The Following User Says Thank You to sairaku For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift sairaku Ad-Free
7th September 2012, 02:31 AM |#175  
Flag brooklyn
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by erezak

There shouldn't be. Is this still the case?

Found the problem had to use the cm9 T-Mobile modem
Now for the bugs android process acore hogs all the ram making tab laggy front face lock seems to be very laggy so is camera app and is it me or did our camera go from 5mp to 3 mp wth happened with that. There is a battery drain in there somewhere I calibrated my battery 3 times still drains like 1% every 5 min background process seems to die when tab sleeps not good now some reguests on the lock screen change color of fonts would be cool and pls get rid of the voicemail ghost its very very annoying fix these and a nice donation you shall have
Oh and rear cam does not crash at all for me when taking pics
Sent from my GT-P1000 using xda app-developers app
7th September 2012, 07:15 AM |#176  
Thanks Meter: 56

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by asvantypography

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1819995

With this explanations can ı change my screen resolution also. because ı have a problem about seeing icons etc. How can ı change resolution degrees on this roms
7th September 2012, 07:27 AM |#177  
OP Senior Member
Flag Petah Tikva

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

With this explanations can ı change my screen resolution also. because ı have a problem about seeing icons etc. How can ı change resolution degrees on this roms

I'm considering the proper way to integrate this into my rom. I'm open to suggestions. Guys, please speak up - would you like a toggle, a multi value or something else?
7th September 2012, 07:39 AM |#178  
Thanks Meter: 13

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sairaku

Loving the Jellybean builds! This is just brilliant. However, with the last two builds, I seem to have to do a full data wipe in order for Google play to work. Without doing that, when I press the play store app, it just exits out straight away. Never happened on the earlier builds. It's not a biggie though. TB is a lifesaver! haha But yeah, with the previous builds, I would just wipe cache and Dalvik cache and flash right over the old rom with no issues at all. Keep up the great work though bro! My tab feels like new again thanks to your hard work.

Hi with Google play, the you have to flash the gapps after every rom flash. If you still have a problem go to settings, and app and look for googleplay and uninstall updates.. That works for me.

7th September 2012, 07:40 AM |#179  

More
Quote:

I'm considering the proper way to integrate this into my rom. I'm open to suggestions. Guys, please speak up - would you like a toggle, a multi value or something else?

A member who is trigger this issue, my opinion yes
7th September 2012, 07:44 AM |#180  
OP Senior Member
Flag Petah Tikva

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

A member who is trigger this issue, my opinion yes

My opinion is also yes.
I want to know what is the way you guys prefer:
1. Toggle between 2 values.
2. A selection between more than 2 values.
3. Something else.
The Following User Says Thank You to erezak For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift erezak Ad-Free
7th September 2012, 07:54 AM |#181  

More
I depends on your efforts. of course as a user we prefer more choices but as a developper how much effort will you spend for this development. As a result ı prefer more choices but 2 values is enought also ,

Quote:

My opinion is also yes.
I want to know what is the way you guys prefer:
1. Toggle between 2 values.
2. A selection between more than 2 values.
3. Something else.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)