[ROM][CM10][4.1.2][GSM][07-Dec-2012] Sapir - CM10 based + tablet mode +++

Search This thread

kzkan

Feb 14, 2010
I depends on your efforts. of course as a user we prefer more choices but as a developper how much effort will you spend for this development. As a result ı prefer more choices but 2 values is enought also ,

My opinion is also yes. :eek:
I want to know what is the way you guys prefer:
1. Toggle between 2 values.
2. A selection between more than 2 values.
3. Something else.

intelinside70

Oct 19, 2007
Battery charge animation

Hi,

when i charge the battery and the tablet are switched off, the battery charge animation show a damaged image. A way to restore original battery charge animation or another worked ?

Thank you for effort

Spyma

Apr 26, 2008
Camera Crush

Hi Erezak,

Your rom is very stable, thank you for this rom. I have two issues until now;

Camera is always crashed saying Unfortunately Gallery has stopped. But interesting this is front camera is working well :confused: Also I tried to use it with Camare Zoom fx or PicArt, but same. At the moment I can't take photos :(

Apollo music player is listing songs as double in the list. There are duplicate of each song. When I choose Shuffle On, sometimes only 5 same songs is played in order when I press next.There isn't any settings for which folder to be browsed, don't know well also if this is possible in Apollo.

Thanks and best regards.

kzkan

Feb 14, 2010
Hi Erezak,

Your rom is very stable, thank you for this rom. I have two issues until now;

Camera is always crashed saying Unfortunately Gallery has stopped. But interesting this is front camera is working well :confused: Also I tried to use it with Camare Zoom fx or PicArt, but same. At the moment I can't take photos :(

Apollo music player is listing songs as double in the list. There are duplicate of each song. When I choose Shuffle On, sometimes only 5 same songs is played in order when I press next.There isn't any settings for which folder to be browsed, don't know well also if this is possible in Apollo.

Thanks and best regards.

Try google music player for jelly bean. It is good app.

Reactions: Spyma

_Derk_

Apr 28, 2011
I have a suggestion for rom developer. Please put any back up - restore or file manager app as default on the new releases in order to reach bacu up files.

I bought TitaniumBackup which offers the option to create a dedicated ZIP to flash the program just after flashing the ROM, so when starting up you immediately can start restoring.
:good:

Loving the Jellybean builds! This is just brilliant. However, with the last two builds, I seem to have to do a full data wipe in order for Google play to work. Without doing that, when I press the play store app, it just exits out straight away. Never happened on the earlier builds.

As already mentioned, uninstall the updates and it should work again.

when i charge the battery and the tablet are switched off, the battery charge animation show a damaged image. A way to restore original battery charge animation or another worked ?

This is a known issue on all releases but as it doesn't have any impact on functionality currently noone is caring ;)

Bye,
Derk

intelinside70

Oct 19, 2007
Best practice updates

When i update from nightly 05092012 to 06092012 i have:

- Wipe cache partition
- Wipe dalvik cache

then i update this zip from recovery:

- Nightly 06092012
- proprietary vendor gapps

Then reboot and all my previous settings/application and Google Play are all worked. This is correct ?

I bought TitaniumBackup which offers the option to create a dedicated ZIP to flash the program just after flashing the ROM, so when starting up you immediately can start restoring.
:good:

As already mentioned, uninstall the updates and it should work again.

This is a known issue on all releases but as it doesn't have any impact on functionality currently noone is caring ;)

Bye,
Derk

_Derk_

Apr 28, 2011

- Wipe cache partition
- Wipe dalvik cache

- Nightly 06092012

Then reboot and all my previous settings/application and Google Play are all worked. This is correct ?

Correct, for Play you might have to uninstall updates if there are issues.

Bye,
Derk

asvantypography

Apr 18, 2012
Unknown
271465_3743126620106_1448233408_o.jpg

thank you erezak for bringing our tab alive again:victory:

http://mycolorscreen.com/2012/09/07/flik-colorfull-theme/#commentform

colink

Jul 20, 2008
Correct, for Play you might have to uninstall updates if there are issues.

Bye,
Derk

Hi
intelinside70 Said

- Wipe cache partition
- Wipe dalvik cache

- Nightly 06092012

============

I read elsewhere that to update the rom (03092012 & 06092012) I just have to install it via CWM

I have done ONLY this with last 2 roms, with the following issues:
After 03092012 - When text box opens in any app - it expects Voice Input, tap to find keyboard icon. Tapping icon does not open keyboard.
No issues with google play or gmail
Battery life was much better than 31082012 - no sim installed, 16 hours standby, went down to 98%

After 06092012 - Still opens expecting voice input, but keyboard icon works
Playstore and Gmail immediately close.

Please clarify how I "uninstall updates" & what updates - if I uninstall something, do I have to install something again.
Plese confirm that I have to:
- Wipe cache partition
- Wipe dalvik cache

- proprietary vendor gapps - does this mean re-install the latest gapps file that I had on the sd card when I installed first rom - 31082012?

I would like text boxes to open with keyboard by default - is there somewhere I can set this.

Thanks CKxion

RED ZMAN

My opinion is also yes. :eek:
I want to know what is the way you guys prefer:
1. Toggle between 2 values.
2. A selection between more than 2 values.
3. Something else.

A drop down menu with a selection of several values.

213 (Isn't that Nexus 7?)

And maybe others, with a reminder/prompt to auto reboot.

Blasted from my HTC Rezound (Zone23s Newtified 3.2.1)

Reactions: ozcandurmusoglu

ozcandurmusoglu

Oct 18, 2007
Ankara
Dear Erez, first of all, thank you for your kind efforts and politeness, i personally think it will be perfect if you could a menu toggle into setting/display menu, so that anyone wants to have DPI change will have place to set the desired value, we will be thanking you for that. Thank you very much, Özcan

Sent from my GT-P1000 using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2

Reactions: BURHAN77

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    CM10 based ROM from CyanogenMod Gerrit.
    Credit goes to cyanogen, the CyanogenMod dev team, and the CM maintainers for the devices.

My plan is to keep refreshing the nightlies.

This is for P1000 GSM.

Directly from CyanogenMod forum:
    Code:
    #include
    /*
     * Your warranty is now void.
     * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
     * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
     * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
     * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
     * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
     */

Download

Changelog (in site)

Open Issues:

GNex.png
    (Yes, the image is Galaxy Nexus)
    New build posted. Hopefully no more phantom voicemails.
    4.1.2 build posted.
    Dear Erez,
    When are you going to publish an update? I'm really interested in it :)

He has barely been on the website since the seventh of December, a few times in January for Windows stuff. I'm pretty sure this is been abandoned.

Hi Guys,

I really have to apologise. The project has not been abandoned, just neglected.
    I'm swamped at work, and don't have the time to update it at the moment, but I'm doing my best to return to it - currently trying to compile my changes back into the 4.2.x code.