[Batteries]

Search This thread

mr1029x

May 3, 2011
Hanoi
Do U guys have any feedback about the Mugen one? Does it fit perfectly? How is the quality? Does it charge until 100% or just 89% like the Anker one?

alain87

Jan 1, 2010
Hello.
I have already post somthing on batterys but i suppose not in the good section.sorry about that.

I have a saner battery witch seems the same as anker.
The explanation for the 89% is quite simple.
The sensation xl charge the original battery to 4.4 volt (measured with a voltmeter on the battery itseft).this is high compared to other phone like desire,galaxy where it's 4.2 volts.
The anker is protected for overload to 4.2 volts (it's written on it), so the internal battery circuit stopped the charge at 4.2 volt which is 89%( 100% is 4,4 volt for the xl.).
So if you put an anker in a desire or galaxy it will charge to 100%
The question is : how can we tell the xl that 4.2 is 100%.?
Anyway I find the saner very good,when the xl say 89% it's 100% for saner and it's fully charged.?
The other point is that 4.4 is quite high for the original battery,I wonder if it's not too bad .
Alain

nicky1980

Dec 9, 2008
Oostakker
mugen battery

today i recived the last new mugen battery and it charge to 87% and its stops dare

but i let it charge for a 8a12 hours for a couple of day's thats wat muggen describes to start the battery

i give it to monday, if it stay @ 87% then its the same problem as the anker one that i testtet

i let you know somting on monday wath my opiniun is for this battery

Sleepwel :)

5n0rk

Nov 1, 2006
The problem is the voltage of this battery. XL oem battery is 3.8VDC but Anker and Mugen and oem Sensation/xe and evo 3d is 3.7VDC. The cradle kidigi for xl have the some problem!

tanwar.manik

Mar 31, 2012
Hey guyz, does anyone ordered the 3600mah mugen battery for sensation xl ??
Hows it ??
And does the battery door looks odd or smthing ?? Or any problem with the signals ??

Sent from my HTC Sensation XL with Beats Audio X315e using XDA

idannave

Mar 29, 2012
today i recived the last new mugen battery and it charge to 87% and its stops dare

but i let it charge for a 8a12 hours for a couple of day's thats wat muggen describes to start the battery

i give it to monday, if it stay @ 87% then its the same problem as the anker one that i testtet

i let you know somting on monday wath my opiniun is for this battery

Sleepwel :)

what about it? still stay at 87%?

iamlester

Aug 21, 2011
Confirm battery

Is the battery youre referring to came from amazon? It only say Sensation, Sensation XE, EVo 3D, Z710E, Z715E

Can I use this for my Sensation XL? WIll it perfectly fit?
Thanks a lot

mndgz

Nov 15, 2006
Guys please read above...it's a voltage problem..if the battery is limited to 4.2V it won't charge up to 100%. Original HTC batteries seem to charge fine.

Sent from my HTC PH39100 using xda premium

5n0rk

Nov 1, 2006
Guys please read above...it's a voltage problem..if the battery is limited to 4.2V it won't charge up to 100%. Original HTC batteries seem to charge fine.

Sent from my HTC PH39100 using xda premium

i have 2 original battery BA S640 and kidigi cradle 2 in 1. the battery don't charge up to 100% on the cradle slot but if i plug the phone on the cradle, the battery are charged up to 100%.
i think the problem is the voltage of cradle
any idea to mod the cradle?

garagedroid

May 3, 2012
Hey guyz, does anyone ordered the 3600mah mugen battery for sensation xl ??
Hows it ??
And does the battery door looks odd or smthing ?? Or any problem with the signals ??

I have 3600mAh and it works very well, no signal problems and battery door is totally fine with me, only little inconvenience that it doesnt fit any desktop cradle due to its size, works and fits alright with car cradle though.
Performancewise there is little recent comment and review on sensation 1950mAh version here (just double that regarding 3600mAh):
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=26175036#post26175036

sausje85

Jul 7, 2008
Sorry to kinda necro, but my dad just got this phone. Looking into the batteries.
Now the Anker, it charges up to 89%, but it still has more power and lasts longer then the original, or due to this is it actually worse and not worth the money?

DanteXXL

May 24, 2012
London
Bat

While browsing round for a battery I found this:
Code:
 amazon.com/EC-TECHNOLOGY-1900mAh-Sensation-Multi-purpose/dp/B007PZBBZQ/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1347035745&sr=8-5&keywords=battery+sensation+xl

EC Technology 1900mah for the XL, which I find very similar to Ankers. Anyone tried this one before?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    mugen

I just ordered a mugen battery 1950ma

I give my opinion when I've