Beats and Poweramp EQ settings

Search This thread

GrayBoltWolf

Mar 21, 2012
Raleigh, NC
boltwolf.net
This is what I have set. Sounds awesome with the beats headphones.
2012-05-19_23-28-42.png

2012-05-19_23-28-36.png

imbeahp

Jun 8, 2010
I used to have this beats toggle in my PoowerAmp, but now it's gone. Can you tell me what version of the app has this, or what I can do to get it back?

GrayBoltWolf

Mar 21, 2012
Raleigh, NC
boltwolf.net
I have the latest version 2.0.6 build-508

No Beats in the Tone/Vol menu just Mono there is even no SRS:(

Could it be the rom I'm running dosen't have some files that makes the app know the phone is capable?

Argh! I always hit the thanks button instead of quote!

No, beats is a part of poweramp, it is just an eq setting. It should be there regardless. And actually, I don't have it either.

Hmmmm. You can adjust the stereo x to get a similar effect, but I don't have beats either.

Reactions: Bass_Amphetamine

mc_365

Sep 17, 2009
Jersey City

No, beats is a part of poweramp, it is just an eq setting. It should be there regardless. And actually, I don't have it either.

Hmmmm. You can adjust the stereo x to get a similar effect, but I don't have beats either.

I think the app got screwed in an updated, I had it until recently.

Anyone no a good place to get old versions of the apk?

rockehill10

Feb 19, 2009

Could it be the rom I'm running dosen't have some files that makes the app know the phone is capable?

I have Beats and SRS in the Tone/Vol menu and my version is 2.0.6 build-508 but it also shows "Full Version". Mine is the paid app, I'm on the new ICS OTA, rooted, and S-on.

I also use the Phone Speaker (Loud) as the equalizer setting since I tend to use my external speaker frequently and it really boosts the volume. While I'm not sure if this is accurate, but it also seems that the volume is louder with the new ICS.

mc_365

Sep 17, 2009
Jersey City
I have Beats and SRS in the Tone/Vol menu and my version is 2.0.6 build-508 but it also shows "Full Version". Mine is the paid app, I'm on the new ICS OTA, rooted, and S-on.

I also use the Phone Speaker (Loud) as the equalizer setting since I tend to use my external speaker frequently and it really boosts the volume. While I'm not sure if this is accurate, but it also seems that the volume is louder with the new ICS.

I have the paid version but no beats I've reinstalled the ap and the unlocker several times.

Superm@π

Dec 30, 2011
Anyone figure out how to enable the beats toggle on an AOSP from yet. Works on sense roms only from what I can see.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using xda app-developers app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Just DL the latest version from the playstore, it will have the beats setting (it is in the volume screen)

It may have something to do with the stock music player.
    But I think it just needs the beats files.