FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA
H10 Turbo

[ROM]{ICS}[3272 on AnTuTu] (14/09/2012)HTC DESIRE-AOKP-milestone6 v2(sgs3 launcher)

167 posts
Thanks Meter: 187

By pratheek1992, Senior Member on 2nd September 2012, 08:24 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
8th September 2012, 05:09 PM |#51  
OP Senior Member
Flag bangalore

More
Smile hey!
Hey guys....sorry about the delays but i dont have internet at home so i dont come online regularly....but will try and add more features to the rom....thanks for your support....right now testing a ril cause i wasnt happy with the network..!

8th September 2012, 05:12 PM |#52  
OP Senior Member
Flag bangalore

More
btw guys i feel tiamat kernel is good but i couldnt figure out how to get it running on aokp....i flashed it thru the file on the tiamat site but the rom lags and i have a ton of fc's so if any dev could help me with that?
8th September 2012, 05:56 PM |#53  
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 1,216

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pratheek1992

btw guys i feel tiamat kernel is good but i couldnt figure out how to get it running on aokp....i flashed it thru the file on the tiamat site but the rom lags and i have a ton of fc's so if any dev could help me with that?

Tiamat is one of the most outdated (sorry Tiamat, it's true) kernels for ICS.

Try drewis or something.
8th September 2012, 06:00 PM |#54  
OP Senior Member
Flag bangalore

More
can u please post a link?..
8th September 2012, 06:04 PM |#55  
OP Senior Member
Flag bangalore

More
i mean to the kernel page?
8th September 2012, 07:01 PM |#56  
Flag London

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pratheek1992

i mean to the kernel page?

https://github.com/Evervolv/android_kernel_htc_qsd8k/

Don't have a link to the latest ready to flash zip tho.

Don't forget to view the previous posts to see what issues people are having

Mine were

- 3g turned on randomly
- Wifi turned on randomly (not often, but still).
- Can't access menu under Settings - More - Mobile Networks (android.core.process FC).

For some reason when left the clock opened (desk clock) the time would freeze and the time on status bar would become incorrect, however system time is ok.

There might be something more but can't remember

Are you planning a compiled version?

Thanks, your ICS is one of the best here. No reboots or whatsoever. Keep up mate.

Also, you need to change services.jar ID, isn't recognized correctly on android.mimic.ca (for v6 supercharger, if you're up to it), so flashing a wrong services.jar will end up in bootloop.
8th September 2012, 07:36 PM |#57  
OP Senior Member
Flag bangalore

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MidnightDevil

https://github.com/Evervolv/android_kernel_htc_qsd8k/

Don't have a link to the latest ready to flash zip tho.

Don't forget to view the previous posts to see what issues people are having

Mine were

- 3g turned on randomly
- Wifi turned on randomly (not often, but still).
- Can't access menu under Settings - More - Mobile Networks (android.core.process FC).

For some reason when left the clock opened (desk clock) the time would freeze and the time on status bar would become incorrect, however system time is ok.

There might be something more but can't remember

Are you planning a compiled version?

Thanks, your ICS is one of the best here. No reboots or whatsoever. Keep up mate.

Also, you need to change services.jar ID, isn't recognized correctly on android.mimic.ca (for v6 supercharger, if you're up to it), so flashing a wrong services.jar will end up in bootloop.

hey bro for now im working on the audio which some people said isnt high and the rils and the wifi as u noted...just a lil while and m trying to integrate int2sd script as well as trying out the new kernel...hope it goes well...
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pratheek1992 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift pratheek1992 Ad-Free
8th September 2012, 07:50 PM |#58  
OP Senior Member
Flag bangalore

More
wifi issues....will take some time for update...:/
9th September 2012, 05:39 PM |#59  
Flag Chania
Thanks Meter: 1,670

Donate to Me
More
No WiFi or 3G problems here. Smoothest ICS/JB ROM for Desire (tried them all). Best experience after flashing the latest Shaky kernel. Certainly not Tiamat which uses the old HWA libs.
Only complain is the Touchscreen. It is choppy and erratic. Maybe the creator could borrow the code from BCM/CM9 ROM where it was OK.
9th September 2012, 05:44 PM |#60  
Flag London

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mpokwsths

No WiFi or 3G problems here. Smoothest ICS/JB ROM for Desire (tried them all). Best experience after flashing the latest Shaky kernel. Certainly not Tiamat which uses the old HWA libs.
Only complain is the Touchscreen. It is choppy and erratic. Maybe the creator could borrow the code from BCM/CM9 ROM where it was OK.

I think that touchscreen thing is related to the launcher itself ? I used Apex and had no issues with Touchscreen ?
9th September 2012, 06:16 PM |#61  
Flag Chania
Thanks Meter: 1,670

Donate to Me
More
No it's not. Many ICS roms have that problem (actually they don't have the fix). You can easily notice it in the browser when doing pinch zoom.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)