Originally Posted by Jiggity Janx
I did find out after factory reset that I can reproduce the FCs I am getting if I disable persistant search in Launcher settings.
HA! So true. Turned it off, clicked home, BOOM trebuchet pukes. Wonder if this happens on other devices?? Anyone have a supported device with a recent CM10 nightly? Weird stuff.
* h264 hardware decode fixes for youtube HQ and other hardware-decode enabled apps (vidc/yamato firmware update)
* camera fixes from kunals.shah -- thanks!! (camera library in system/lib/hw)
* wifi address fix - get MAC from EFS, no more random address (insert proper path to .nvmac.info in dhd.ko kernel module)
* move /mnt/secure to internal sdcard to fix asec apps (asec folder linked to /sdcard/.asec)
* disable adb on early boot -- fix mtp maybe? (change to init scripts in ramdisk)
* remove a couple of (probably) harmless references to sdcard1 in init scripts
* update vold.fstab with the correct partition for the sdcard (26), not sure if anything even uses that, but...
As this updater zip, like all the Cyanogen ones, formats /system before installing, remember to reinstall google apps after installing but before rebooting. If you don't, google services framework won't exist on the first boot, which means Android will wipe it's data, which means you have to re-add your google account(s). So it'll save you a little trouble if you reinstall gapps _before_ you boot into this. Shouldn't have to do a factory reset, /data isn't touched and should work OK, but I personally wiped /cache so dalvik would re-dexopt everything... just in case.
I hope I didn't mess up anything that was already working. Post your breakage and we can hack at it