FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

 View Poll Results: What do you think about the latest build?

Fast - Speeding like Road Runner! Beep! Beep!
 
185 Vote(s)
50.55%
Smooth - like butter with cheese!
 
129 Vote(s)
35.25%
Stable - rock stable!
 
125 Vote(s)
34.15%
Good UI - Hyperion got the looks!
 
143 Vote(s)
39.07%
Slow - like a hundred-year-old turtle!
 
23 Vote(s)
6.28%
Laggy - takes ages to respond!
 
31 Vote(s)
8.47%
Unstable - apps force close everytime!
 
20 Vote(s)
5.46%
Ugly UI - UI needs some make-over
 
41 Vote(s)
11.20%

[ROM][KERNEL] Hyperion Project - Hyperion 7.x | Pre GM now available!

577 posts
Thanks Meter: 5,216
 
Thread Closed Email Thread
11th September 2012, 06:17 PM |#11  
Solehria's Avatar
Member
Flag Dubai
Thanks Meter: 7
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarlDeanCatabay

Yes. To check that, navigate to:
/sd-ext/ using root explorer, you will see there:

  • app
  • app-private
  • dalvik-cache
  • lost+found
To check if deep sleep is working, navigate to:
Settings > Core > CPU States

NOTE:
Deep Sleep starts when phone is idle, if your phone is running for 2-4 minutes from boot, in some cases you will not see deep sleep state in cpu states info. That is normal.

i dont know anything abt a2sd plz can u tell me after making the partition what should i do so all the apps and dalvik cache is installed in the partition thanks quick reply will be appreciated
btw i am loving this rom
and is there any way the to change the status bar toggles order
 
 
11th September 2012, 06:21 PM |#12  
bigthree's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 7
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarlDeanCatabay

Yes. To check that, navigate to:
/sd-ext/ using root explorer, you will see there:

  • app
  • app-private
  • dalvik-cache
  • lost+found
To check if deep sleep is working, navigate to:
Settings > Core > CPU States

NOTE:
Deep Sleep starts when phone is idle, if your phone is running for 2-4 minutes from boot, in some cases you will not see deep sleep state in cpu states info. That is normal.

alright.thanks
11th September 2012, 06:24 PM |#13  
ronnieryan's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Dumaguete
Thanks Meter: 952
 
More
@CarlDean : No Statusbar tweaks and Widget button, so how do we edit stat bar and add or remove some toggles on 14 toggles?
11th September 2012, 06:29 PM |#14  
CarlDeanCatabay's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Imus City
Thanks Meter: 5,216
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Solehria

i dont know anything abt a2sd plz can u tell me after making the partition what should i do so all the apps and dalvik cache is installed in the partition thanks quick reply will be appreciated
btw i am loving this rom
and is there any way the to change the status bar toggles order

Ooops! Seems like I forgot to put QuickToggle in Settings > Parts. I'll create a patch and will attach it here later. Sorry about that, I was too excited to release the ROM
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to CarlDeanCatabay For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift CarlDeanCatabay Ad-Free
11th September 2012, 06:30 PM |#15  
Hrustus's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 130
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarlDeanCatabay

Based on yowskee's test, RAM usage is about 130-140 MB and he can play Zenonia 4 at 170MB used at most. But i need others to test that.

You made my day downloading & flashing
The Following User Says Thank You to Hrustus For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Hrustus Ad-Free
11th September 2012, 06:31 PM |#16  
Solehria's Avatar
Member
Flag Dubai
Thanks Meter: 7
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarlDeanCatabay

Ooops! Seems like I forgot to put QuickToggle in Settings > Parts. I'll create a patch and will attach it here later. Sorry about that, I was too excited to release the ROM

plz can u tell what i have to do about a2sd after making a partition
The Following User Says Thank You to Solehria For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Solehria Ad-Free
11th September 2012, 06:33 PM |#17  
ronnieryan's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Dumaguete
Thanks Meter: 952
 
More
if possible add stat bar tweaks...i dont want to see AM and PM on clock
The Following User Says Thank You to ronnieryan For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ronnieryan Ad-Free
11th September 2012, 06:35 PM |#18  
Solehria's Avatar
Member
Flag Dubai
Thanks Meter: 7
 
More
plz people help me what should i do after making the partition
The Following User Says Thank You to Solehria For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Solehria Ad-Free
11th September 2012, 06:36 PM |#19  
Senior Member
Flag Bogotá
Thanks Meter: 52
 
More
Please, have present the Kernel Savie #73 not run in all model S5360. In variant S5360X not worked.
The Following User Says Thank You to kykemejia For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift kykemejia Ad-Free
11th September 2012, 06:45 PM |#20  
CarlDeanCatabay's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Imus City
Thanks Meter: 5,216
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Solehria

plz people help me what should i do after making the partition

Please follow the instructions in my Link2SD for dummies on how to partition your SD Card.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to CarlDeanCatabay For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift CarlDeanCatabay Ad-Free
11th September 2012, 06:46 PM |#21  
Kousthubha Kumar's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 334
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kykemejia

Please, have present the Kernel Savie #73 not run in all model S5360. In variant S5360X not worked.

Hmm...it must run on all models, I guess the X there is your region code, it doesnt matter with your region..
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread

Tags
hyperion, kernel, rom
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes