Thanks Meter: 0

More
No widgets attachment

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S A510e using xda app-developers app
11th September 2012, 04:25 PM |#354  
Flag halifax
Thanks Meter: 28

More
i installed themed version of this rom and i am wondering does any version have the htc hub working app installed? or can you post a zip file with the apk so i can flash it. really need/want more skins and scenes on my wfs thanks.
The Following User Says Thank You to chairsz For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift chairsz Ad-Free
11th September 2012, 05:52 PM |#355  
Thanks Meter: 344

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by chairsz

i installed themed version of this rom and i am wondering does any version have the htc hub working app installed? or can you post a zip file with the apk so i can flash it. really need/want more skins and scenes on my wfs thanks.

I think this Rom does not support skin mod .

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S A510e using Tapatalk 2
Henry_01
11th September 2012, 05:59 PM |#356  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Question What's all about this
Quote:
Originally Posted by idhbar

I think this Rom does not support skin mod.

Seriously dudes, it gets time you all learn a bit about how android works instead of asking these questions.
I started as a noob too, but by searching and reading I learned more and more. Click on my signature link to start the adventure

I created this rom as I want it, so some things may not be the way YOU like it. However you can easily mod it yourself.
For skin support its as easy as taking some apks and installing them on your device. I won't go in detail because of my previous statement.

I'm really hating all those noob questions This way the forum gets cluttered and it gets harder to search for stuff. It's a never ending story ...
I hope we can come back to the old XDA days some time

PS: for the questions on my MIUI v4 thread, see the changelog
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Ad-Free
11th September 2012, 06:37 PM |#357  
Thanks Meter: 344

More
@chairz was talking about HTC hub . Really this Rom does not contain any HTC hub apk . I think most of the people knows that by putting apps apk in system folder or skin apk in .data folder , the problem can be solved . But his question was about HTC hub ...so I think it is ***sense to think superior .

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S A510e using Tapatalk 2
11th September 2012, 06:49 PM |#358  
Flag China
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Hope you had solved this problem

Sent from my GT-S6358 using xda app-developers app
11th September 2012, 09:38 PM |#359  
Flag halifax
Thanks Meter: 28

More
Angry
Quote:
Originally Posted by Henry_01

Seriously dudes, it gets time you all learn a bit about how android works instead of asking these questions.
I started as a noob too, but by searching and reading I learned more and more. Click on my signature link to start the adventure

I created this rom as I want it, so some things may not be the way YOU like it. However you can easily mod it yourself.
For skin support its as easy as taking some apks and installing them on your device. I won't go in detail because of my previous statement.

I'm really hating all those noob questions This way the forum gets cluttered and it gets harder to search for stuff. It's a never ending story ...
I hope we can come back to the old XDA days some time

PS: for the questions on my MIUI v4 thread, see the changelog

i apologize for sounding like a noob. But i have been searching for apks for the hub and skins files as well, on xda search box, most results when i flash them cause i found a few in zip format, freezes boot screeen. i previously had a samsung galaxy gio and a lg optimus one , and messed around with both of them in regards to small time editing(moving apks to sys folder setting permissions, etc,) i can do that part, the big thing is to find these files.
Im simply new to htc so i apologize once again, ill keep searching some more.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to chairsz For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift chairsz Ad-Free
9th October 2012, 10:33 PM |#360  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Is this rom metro pcs friendly?? I'm using it and I lost data,messaging and mms.
10th October 2012, 07:21 PM |#361  
Thanks Meter: 133

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gaarak54

Is this rom metro pcs friendly?? I'm using it and I lost data,messaging and mms.

Did you also flash the metro pcs patch ?

Sent from my HTC_A510c using xda app-developers app
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread

Tags
gingerbread 2.3.5, marvel, marvelc, rom, sense
Previous Thread Next Thread