[SENSE 4 SKIN] Virtuous Immersion Skin || one apk

Search This thread

cypis

Apr 2, 2009
Krosno
virtuousimmersionkopia.jpg

Ever since HTC released the first version of their 'new' Sense experience (3.0 and upwards) themers faced a huge problem. The majority of graphic assets used by Sense was hidden in the custom 'm10' files.

Back in these days Flemmard and Diamondback managed to crack these files open, giving the users the ability to extract, edit and repack the images.It didn't take long until HTC switched the internal image format of these files and theming support for the upcoming Sense versions was lost (3.5 and later).

Only recently Flemmard and Diamondback achieved another breakthrough, they finally found out what the mysterious image were all about. Thanks to their great efforts and the amazing theming skills of Cypis we are finally and proudly able to present you the Immersion skin.

The Immersion skin is the first fully featured Sense 4 skin, exclusively brought to you by the Virtuous Team.
It includes theming for the Sense Launcher, Sense apps and the Sense lockscreen. As it's only skin it can't theme all parts of the system. We did our best to provide premium experience for all full Sense 4 devices. We are planning to support lite version of HTC Sense 4 as well. There is no ETA for Virtuous Ten Studio release with image decoding support so please do NOT ask.

Last edited:

elvee68

Feb 13, 2011
Denton, Md
Thanks qhd working great on Incredible 4g. I just bought the Holo Light Theme. Keep up the great work!

Sent from my Dinc4g.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1346725398505.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1346725398505.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 3,425

v0 HaVoK 0v

Apr 10, 2011
Newtowncunningham
I can't find these in the play store.

Edit : Nevermind, went to the thread through my HOX and clicked the link here and it worked.

Last edited:

kekni

Aug 16, 2010
That holo version makes me jealous of my girlfriends HOX even though I have a nexus

AndroidGraphix

Apr 4, 2011
Paradise Valley, AZ
Lol. I never thought I'd see this day. I've got to tell Mcluvn about this one. Good job. Let the profit begin.

Are we permitted to use these as a base for theming? Are the tools for decompiling the m10 included in virtual studio's?

Last edited:

RipperNash

Jun 3, 2012
India
Just installed the IMMERSION theme on my HOX and its BE-A-UTIFUL!! Everything is so pretty again :p No need for launchers now. Thank you!!

v0 HaVoK 0v

Apr 10, 2011
Newtowncunningham
Going to buy Holo for sure, you should make some more free ones also. The minimum I can put in my card is €30 and these cost €1 :/ So I'd love to see more free version also.

Sent from my HTC One X using xda app-developers app

Last edited:

smudgelab

Jan 17, 2010
Just paid for two and took the free one as well :good:. Excellent work, 5 star rating given and please develop some more, these are really, really good.:highfive:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    virtuousimmersionkopia.jpg

Ever since HTC released the first version of their 'new' Sense experience (3.0 and upwards) themers faced a huge problem. The majority of graphic assets used by Sense was hidden in the custom 'm10' files.

Back in these days Flemmard and Diamondback managed to crack these files open, giving the users the ability to extract, edit and repack the images.It didn't take long until HTC switched the internal image format of these files and theming support for the upcoming Sense versions was lost (3.5 and later).

Only recently Flemmard and Diamondback achieved another breakthrough, they finally found out what the mysterious image were all about. Thanks to their great efforts and the amazing theming skills of Cypis we are finally and proudly able to present you the Immersion skin.

The Immersion skin is the first fully featured Sense 4 skin, exclusively brought to you by the Virtuous Team.
    It includes theming for the Sense Launcher, Sense apps and the Sense lockscreen. As it's only skin it can't theme all parts of the system. We did our best to provide premium experience for all full Sense 4 devices. We are planning to support lite version of HTC Sense 4 as well. There is no ETA for Virtuous Ten Studio release with image decoding support so please do NOT ask.

Virtuous HD Skins are updated to Sense 4+ and completely FREE ;) Merry Christmas!
    Using Reflection!

Sent from my ADR6410LVW using xda premium

It was my favorite till I started making this one:

screendgp.png
    screen1gs.png
    screen3iy.png
    screen2mjm.png

Not released yet. Dont ask for ETA :)
    Goddamnit, seems like I need to get a HTC Device again after all..
    Any chance to make them work with Sense 4+ from Jellybean?

We are working on it ;)