Originally Posted by nirvananils
It would be great if itpossible to translate the mandarin into english.
sorry for my bad english.
To be simple:
1. Make sure to turn on "USB debugging" and "Stay awake" in Developer options, "Unknown sources" in Security.
2. Connect your phone to computer.
3. Run Xperia_ROOT.exe with admin authority. You can find the file in my attachment.
4. Press "2" and enter
5. When you see
, open the app on your phone named "Backup & Restore" and press "Restore".
6. After restore finished, press any key to continue and the phone will reboot.
7. After reboot finished, press any key to continue and your phone will be successfully rooted when you see below pic:
Remind: Please take your own risk to use this root tool and make your phone well backuped in advance. I can't ensure it is 100% successful and won't cause any problem to your phone. Thanks.