Is your phone unlocked? Check to see

Search This thread

spodie

Apr 24, 2011
seattle wa
I got my UNlock code put in a at&t SIM..... put in code... then it said unlock successful...
But upon checking this unlock with this code.

*#7465625# it still says locked!!!
Will someone punch in this code that has there phone unlocked and see if it says network lock off.
Or if it still says locked!!!???
It's driving me crazy......

Sent from my SGH-T999 using xda premium

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1346521895728.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1346521895728.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 993

pilot_xphile

I got my UNlock code put in a at&t SIM..... put in code... then it said unlock successful...

Will someone punch in this code that has there phone unlocked and see if it says network lock off.

I purchased mine as unlocked but haven't had the chance to try another company's sim card on it to verify that.
I checked with the *#7465625# code and it looks exactly like yours.

Reactions: spodie

denmxda

Dec 4, 2011
I unlocked my sgs2 and tried that code and everything is OFF.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

bikrame

Jun 10, 2010
New York City
It looks like you are in different ROM. To unlock ur phone you need to be on stock ROM!
I did it on my s2. I was unable to use code on AOKP so i flash stock rom, unlock , rooted again and back to stock again.

rakeshchn

Aug 25, 2010
It looks like you are in different ROM. To unlock ur phone you need to be on stock ROM!
I did it on my s2. I was unable to use code on AOKP so i flash stock rom, unlock , rooted again and back to stock again.

Not really. Looks like that code won't show the correct status for S3. This is how it looks on stock rooted.
444b186e-6535-0baa.jpg

Sent from my SGH-T999

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1346594015980.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1346594015980.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 633

spodie

Apr 24, 2011
seattle wa
I was on stock when I did it... rooted... but stock... seems to me that on the tmo. Version.... it doesn't display properly....
I put in att chip and it sent me a welcome message and I can call 611 .... just got an activated chip.... no money on it thow...
But on you tube it shows some s3 switching to off below the lock statues ... it MUST be the tmo version.... wish I could see ur posted pics rakeshchn......

Last edited:

spodie

Apr 24, 2011
seattle wa
Oops didn't mean to double post....
But anyone non-rooted and unlocked around here.... with a s3? Thanx guys

Last edited:

veritasaequita

Jul 6, 2009
Slidell
anyone else noticing a typo in the first line? lol, the b and n keys are even right next to each other on the keyboard.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using xda app-developers app

ChitownWingMan

Aug 10, 2007
Chicagoland
anyone else noticing a typo in the first line? lol, the b and n keys are even right next to each other on the keyboard.

I requested and received the unlock code from T-Mobile. I tested this by making a call using an AT&T sim card.

My screen is identical to the one above, including the typo. My phone is definitely unlocked!!!

borginator

Jan 10, 2011
Quick question, sorry its a bit off topic, how did you guys get your phone unlocked?

I've read threads about Tmobile being friendly enough to send you a unlock code, but I currently have AT&T. Does that affect the process any?

spodie

Apr 24, 2011
seattle wa
Yes att does give out lock codes ... just have to wait a certain amount of days..and once unlocked always unlocked... flash away..

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    My stock, unrooted, unlocked phone says the same as yours

I purchased mine as unlocked but haven't had the chance to try another company's sim card on it to verify that.
    I checked with the *#7465625# code and it looks exactly like yours.

Not really. Looks like that code won't show the correct status for S3. This is how it looks on stock rooted.
    444b186e-6535-0baa.jpg

Sent from my SGH-T999

I requested and received the unlock code from T-Mobile. I tested this by making a call using an AT&T sim card.

My screen is identical to the one above, including the typo. My phone is definitely unlocked!!!
    Same thing, as all of you. I get the same pop up. I tried it yesterday with an att SIM card and it worked on their network.