FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

View Poll Results: For next version, what color font should it be?

White

9 Vote(s)
36.00%
Black

16 Vote(s)
64.00%
Gray

0 Vote(s)
0%

[THEME][UPD APR 7]BBExtreme 5.3 - RHODIUM Version

1,774 posts
Thanks Meter: 2

By showaco, Senior Member on 12th January 2009, 01:48 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
13th January 2009, 05:37 AM |#21  
OP Senior Member
Flag Waco, TX

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sguerra923

I really like the theme! But is there anyway to move the call list from the end to maybe after the home tab?

Use Advanced Configuration 3.3 or Diamond TF3D Config to rearrange tabs or enable/disable tabs.
13th January 2009, 05:39 AM |#22  
Flag Southie
Thanks Meter: 119

More
Ok so same issue with the SMS tab no menu. And for the music tab I get SPRINT MUSIC just before the album art popluates if no album it says SPRINT MUSIC.

I'm not getting the crashing issues with this version compaired to the blue one I think its cause you do not have those custom menus for sounds and Playlist things.

As a note if anyone uninstalls your other theme and wants to use this one or any other they MUST RE-APPLY the Manilla file in the package I posted to straighten out the bottom bar icons or else they are off to the right by almost an inch.

Not to be a complainer just trying to help out having SPRINT users is like having a whole different package of apples.
Uninstalling does not completely work. In my experiance you have to try RE-Installing and letting the app uninstall itself cancel before it trys to install. Why does it do this?

Again awesome work I love it this one match's all the other themes much better

Oh can you make the backing to the programs transparent like you did on the blue theme? The black throws off the background
13th January 2009, 05:55 AM |#23  
Flag Buddha
Thanks Meter: 102

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by showaco

Use Advanced Configuration 3.3 or Diamond TF3D Config to rearrange tabs or enable/disable tabs.

lol thanks I forgot about that sorry had a brain fart!
13th January 2009, 06:42 AM |#24  
Thanks Meter: 51

More
Hey grat work it looks very nice, but i have a little probleme:

my calenda tap donst shows the month and the days !

Have somebody an idea?

ps. sorry for my english, was not my best in the shool!
13th January 2009, 09:51 AM |#25  
Flag New York City
Thanks Meter: 0

More

Love the theme...

1 small problem, when scrolling through the tabs the background fades as normal but there's a gap right above the tab icons is there anyway to fix this ?

also if you dont mind can i get that picture you have on the pictures tab of the brick wall with sjy background

agian Awsome theme....
13th January 2009, 11:23 AM |#26  
Flag Busan-Haeundae
Thanks Meter: 158

More
absolutely love the theme...but slight problem...the nice clock you included only displays 0's for me at all times...just 0's...any ideas?..when i uninstall the clock works fine again....then i tried your cfc version and same thing...any help would be great cause i love your clock and theme...thanks! (and i own a att fuze)
13th January 2009, 12:25 PM |#27  
OP Senior Member
Flag Waco, TX

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rddcarlos

Love the theme...

1 small problem, when scrolling through the tabs the background fades as normal but there's a gap right above the tab icons is there anyway to fix this ?

also if you dont mind can i get that picture you have on the pictures tab of the brick wall with sjy background

agian Awsome theme....

Thats normal for now, I have to resize that faded background to go lower, I will issue update later this week with a few other fixes. Wallpaper posted below.
Quote:
Originally Posted by reefur

absolutely love the theme...but slight problem...the nice clock you included only displays 0's for me at all times...just 0's...any ideas?..when i uninstall the clock works fine again....then i tried your cfc version and same thing...any help would be great cause i love your clock and theme...thanks! (and i own a att fuze)

I'm working on that
Quote:
Originally Posted by rjmjr69

Ok so same issue with the SMS tab no menu. And for the music tab I get SPRINT MUSIC just before the album art popluates if no album it says SPRINT MUSIC.

I'm not getting the crashing issues with this version compaired to the blue one I think its cause you do not have those custom menus for sounds and Playlist things.

As a note if anyone uninstalls your other theme and wants to use this one or any other they MUST RE-APPLY the Manilla file in the package I posted to straighten out the bottom bar icons or else they are off to the right by almost an inch.

Not to be a complainer just trying to help out having SPRINT users is like having a whole different package of apples.
Uninstalling does not completely work. In my experiance you have to try RE-Installing and letting the app uninstall itself cancel before it trys to install. Why does it do this?

Again awesome work I love it this one match's all the other themes much better

Oh can you make the backing to the programs transparent like you did on the blue theme? The black throws off the background

The Sprint music I'm guessing is the nonanimated placeholder before album artwork appears(like when its searching?). I was wondering about the crashing issue being with not a memory allocated for all the new icons, maybe it it. I always uninstall by just going to Remove Programs, without issue it uninstalls completely, so not sure why you have to use that workaround. Transparent backgrounds for the the square behind the program icons? I planning on using a transparent(like clock) version in next release.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	desurbanizationFuze.jpg
Views:	90
Size:	39.5 KB
ID:	146143  
13th January 2009, 12:51 PM |#28  

More
Great theme, mate. And I for one, have no problems whatsoever.

Stellar work, my friend. Hope to see some more when you have the time.
13th January 2009, 12:51 PM |#29  
Flag Southie
Thanks Meter: 119

More
Yes the transparent place holders so you can see more of the image in the background right now its solid black and takes up allot of realestate
The Following User Says Thank You to rjmjr69 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift rjmjr69 Ad-Free
13th January 2009, 01:59 PM |#30  
Flag Mount Dora, Fl

More
Pretty sweet, this is the 1st TF3D Mod I have tried. I have 1 question and 1 request.
Question= Does the missed call information still show up on the HOME Screen? I really liked this feature and it seems to be removed. I'm not positive since I haven't actually missed a call.
Request= Can you tweak the email tab? The grey background with the white font is kind of hard to read. It would be nice if the background was a white notebook paper image (white with blue lines, like from school) with black font. Also the font size is really small in my opinion. Finally can you make the size of the letter larger, similar to how the Music Wallpapers are larger? I don't know, just throwing out random ideas. Thanks
13th January 2009, 03:23 PM |#31  

More
Wow, this theme is great. Exceptional job here, I think this is the best looking one to date!

I'll be using this as soon as the final release is out, great work
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)