[SKIN][RELEASE] Arcane V1 for Spb Mobile Shell Panel

Search This thread

QuadWord

Nov 5, 2008
Arcane V1.1

Spb Mobile Shell Panel should be installed :)
Installer includes the necessary(new) images for your Panels-Button.

Have Fun,
QuadWord

Installer: arcanev1_en for english x1-os
(installs to: /program files/Spb Mobile Shell)

Installer: arcanev1_de for german x1-os
(installs to: /programme/Spb Mobile Shell)

arcanev1.zip: if you want to manually copy the files to your Spb Mobile Shell Program Folder (extract the zip and copy the files).

Attachments

• Screen01.jpg
    Screen01.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 1,083
  • Screen02.jpg
    Screen02.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 689
  • Screen03.jpg
    Screen03.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 457
  • Screen04.jpg
    Screen04.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 341
  • arcanev1.zip
    2.1 MB · Views: 733
  • arcanev1_en.cab
    2 MB · Views: 628
  • arcanev1_de.cab
    2 MB · Views: 112
Last edited:

Angelusz

Nov 16, 2008
Nijmegen
Good job, it's looking quite fine. I do think you can improve it a bit by adding just a little color, or perhaps highlights. It's just a tad bland.

QuadWord

Nov 5, 2008
updated the installers. the first one was only for the german x1 os.
could someone test if the arcanev1_en.cab is working now with english os ?

sorry for the inconvenience!

- QuadWord

QuadWord

Nov 5, 2008
thanx for your positive feedback. i am currently working on a black skin. with this new skin i plan to a deliver an additional 4.th button on the bottom to switch to a 4.th screen. the 4.th screen should contain 4 small tools like the bluetooth switcher or the torch funktion ect. if it takes to long to figure this out then i will release the black skin without the additional screen.

Are you working on any other themes/skins too?
And... how would one revert back to the original look of SPB Panel? (i assume you might be able to distribute a package for that too? (Please)

i use quickcab (from another dev here) to make the installer. unfortunately quickcab does not make backups from the original files to provide a clean uninstall (at least i did not figure it out). the quickest way to uninstall the skin is to reinstall the panel (because you can do it on your phone and most of you have the package from the first install in "/my documents" anyway).

i think about your idea to make an package with the original skin but my first priority is to find an easy way to make a .cab which is able to "clean" uninstall itself.

have fun,
- QuadWord

Last edited:

msalmank

Sep 12, 2008
Islamabad
xperiancer.blogspot.com
i use quickcab (from another dev here) to make the installer. unfortunately quickcab does not make backups from the original files to provide a clean uninstall (at least i did not figure it out). the quickest way to uninstall the skin is to reinstall the panel (because you can do it on your phone and most of you have the package from the first install in "/my documents" anyway).

have fun,
- QuadWord

Sounds cool. I wasn't asking to uninstall but just curious... ;)

zoelucker

Nov 27, 2008
great thanks...works a treat. However a PINK version would be AMAZING! ;) Btw how can you get the original version back? Like a change of scene every so often...

Last edited:

ds07

Nov 9, 2007
Delft
thanx for your positive feedback. i am currently working on a black skin. with this new skin i plan to a deliver an additional 4.th button on the bottom to switch to a 4.th screen. the 4.th screen should contain 4 small tools like the bluetooth switcher or the torch funktion ect. if it takes to long to figure this out then i will release the black skin without the additional screen.

- QuadWord

I really hope you are still working on this skin.

The wireless/bluetooth switch is the only thing missing in the spb panel, it would be great! Maybe also a button for 3g switch?

Can't wait! :)