WWE Visual Kitchen 6.1, OEM: 18.104.22.168 (20779), SYS: 21055, ROM: 21056/20779, 158 MB, 17.01.2010
- Extract the contents of kitchen archive to the root of your hard drive (ex: C:\XDA) to avoid path length errors.
- Move the kitchen to the desired location.
- Launch Erviuskitchen.exe.
- Click the Load ROM button.
- Select the FUZE/PRO .ERV ROM file.
- Click the Create ROM button; allow the process to complete.
- Wait for the Done message to appear in the Bottom Status window.
- Exit the Ervius VisualKitchen application.
- If the compilation is successful, the last three (3) lines in the Report window of the Ervius VisualKitchen application will display: ROM Builded successfull! Reenabling all skipped packages. All packages Reenabled. All Done.
- RUU_SIGNED.NBH will be in the RELEASE_Raphael kitchen folder.
- Verify the BUILD_LOG file after compiling a ROM; module entries in SLOT0 typically indicate that the stability of the device will be unpredictable; recode some modules.
- The Sensor SDK 4 package provides enhanced screen rotation support; it includes a .PROVXML file that can be customized to include additional applications - Whitelist & Blacklist.
- Bottom of text cut-off in Connection Setup with large menu package installed.
- Very Rare: Tapping Cancel on Connection Setup panel may be required if panel appears during post-ROM flash and/or Hard Reset.
- Very Rare: Airplane Mode may be enabled (instead of Phone Mode) post-Hard Reset configuration phase. Pro: make setup finish faster, Con: extra tapping steps to switch Phone mode back on from Comm Manager.
Kitchen Tools Update:
Latest version of Ervius Visual Kitchen tools that have been tested with the kitchen in this post. The KITCHEN_BUILD_ROM.BAT has been updated to include logging; otherwise, the remainder of the files are those found on the Ervius Visual Kitchen thread.
Kitchen Fix Packs:
A kitchen Fix Pack addresses issues and oversights that were discovered after the release of the Visual Kitchen. The Fix Pack only contains changes to files and packages that were released as part of the kitchen. The Fix Pack does not contain changes to packages that appear in a Visual Kitchen Pack; changes/fixes for packages in a Visual Kitchen Pack will be addressed as part of a new pack.