[MIUI][JB] SuperBean 2.9.21 ~Even Slimmer!~

Search This thread

askpcguy

Aug 8, 2010
How are things going over here? Seems miui 9.14 has many problems/issues/bugs.

Sent from my SGH-I897 using xda premium

Reactions: BTRL30NTM
N

nygfan760

How are things going over here? Seems miui 9.14 has many problems/issues/bugs.

Sent from my SGH-I897 using xda premium

Right now with the little work I've done, I'm not running into the issues that Cypher had. It might take a little more work to get it as fast as I want thought, so no ETA right now.

Last edited:

Telpesoron

Apr 24, 2012
Bogotá
USB Speed

Hello!

It is just me or this ROM has a awful speed with USB transfer?
I see that other ROMs have problems transferring to external SD, but work ok with internal memory. But this MIUI one si bad with both locations.
Is there any tweak to improve this?

Regards.

N

nygfan760

Hello!

It is just me or this ROM has a awful speed with USB transfer?
I see that other ROMs have problems transferring to external SD, but work ok with internal memory. But this MIUI one si bad with both locations.
Is there any tweak to improve this?

Regards.

I'm not really sure. My USB speed is actually quite fast in both CWM and just normally.

N

nygfan760

Newest version uploaded now. Removed the music app and added Semaphore instead. Removed apps pack is coming soon.

Last edited:

BTRL30NTM

Jan 13, 2011
Austin
Oh man and I won't be able to flash till like 8pm ugh ! Still,thanks for porting the latest version :) greatly appreciated.
Sent from my SGH-I897 using XDA

N

nygfan760

Also with Semaphore usb mounting in CWM only if borked, so flash devil or just use it when the phone is on.

bigbrotherbear

Apr 11, 2010
Not sure if I had a bad previous install or if it's something you did to this new release, but it's running sooo much smoother than before. :)
(lock screen still a bit laggy though..)
Thanks!

Last edited:

tkjeeper

Jan 24, 2011
Hello sir, how long till that new build? I'm going to give this another try but don't want to waste time. Thanks man

Edit: no bookmarks sync, sorry, gotta go

Sent from my SGH-I897 using xda app-developers app

Last edited:
N

nygfan760

Hello sir, how long till that new build? I'm going to give this another try but don't want to waste time. Thanks man

Edit: no bookmarks sync, sorry, gotta go

No ETA's, also you can just take the bookmarksync from any JB rom.

tkjeeper

Jan 24, 2011
Hey nygfan, where can I locate a bookmarksync in a normal jb rom? I have a flashable zip that I have used in the past that didn't work for your rom. Any hints as to a location, I've looked in roms that successfully sync the bookmarks and can't find anything. Thanks

N

nygfan760

Hey nygfan, where can I locate a bookmarksync in a normal jb rom? I have a flashable zip that I have used in the past that didn't work for your rom. Any hints as to a location, I've looked in roms that successfully sync the bookmarks and can't find anything. Thanks

Hm....try this one: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?wbp0la3343hqrr7. It's flashable.

Otherwise I'll upload this week's build with it in it.

tkjeeper

Jan 24, 2011
That's the same one I have, lol, didn't work for me

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    rated first 5 star for your effort(not for rom)...

ı want to thank also but ım unable now...your thank button says me "Sorry, you are limited to 8 thanks per day"

ı think ım a helpfull people...also thankfull people...

Edit: I dont like these big orange picture...
    wow!!

So many choices on ICS now, I am like a kid in candy land...:D
    Thread cleaned

Gentlemen, this is a development thread, not a Q&A thread. Stick to the topic, all other posts will be removed.
    Two posts up, I will upload some time soon, but I am at work, and I have a huge exam that I am stressing about tomorrow, will upload after.

You dont need to explain yourself to us. Get to it on your own time, you dont need the extra stress.

Herp derp Captivate Tapatalk 2
    nygfan760 will upload it when and if he gets time, he owes us nothing, I'm thankful for people like him who put all the work into these things and share it with us. Thanks for your work. :)

Sent from my SGH-I897 using Tapatalk 2