What does it?
Press the Microphone Button long (2-3 sec) and jump to the next track in Mortplayer
How is it Working?
Using mortscript i can command the player to do exactly that.
What is needed
- The MP-NT.cab
- MortPlayer (here: http://www.sto-helit.de/index.php?mo...view&entry=112)
- MortScript (here: http://www.sto-helit.de/index.php?mo...n=view&entry=4)
- Only works with MortPlayer (which is the best PPC-Player for me, btw!)
- Only one action is possible for the keypress (but you can modify it to previous track, increase/decrease Volume eg...wich all three does not really make sense)
- The first time may be a bit slow (delay=2s) but the second press is faster!
- Mort for the player and the script!!
- AlejandroFefe for the cab!
- Jackleung for discovering the posibility!
Hope it is useful to someone else! If you want to, i can explain how it works and how to modify it.
Oroginal Topic can be found here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=452799