UPDATE FROM MY POST
Originally Posted by miksumortti
Flash these files attached (not my files, but I can't find the original post easily...).
Put the files on SD-card, flash CWM, and in CWM recovery use touch screen to navigate and flash the root zip.
Of course you can use permanent CWM too but I find this method easiest...
I found exact way how to with the files miksu supplied in 2 links and now both my 6210's are rooted with ics official samsung.
Took 1 minute to do and here is exact how to for all other member's
Download these 2 files ( CWM.zip and root.zip ) and put them in your external SDCARD:
- Reboot to recovery by holding Volume Up then hold power till it reboots to recovery
- Choose apply update from external storage, using volume buttons to navigate.
- Choose CWM.zip and wait until CWM recovery appear.
The volume buttons don’t work for navigation at this moment so now use your fingers to scroll up and down and tap to execute.
- Choose install zip from sdcard.
- Choose zip from sdcard.
- Choose root.zip and scroll to Yes – Install root.zip.
- Once done, choose reboot system now.
Now it is rooted ans you will have Superuser on your tablet.
Can mods possibly put this as a separate how too to save others searching through many threads and enable them to doing this in less than 2 minutes as life is hard enough lol.