One-Click Bootloader Unlocking App Available

215 posts
Thanks Meter: 98

By mrwebb, Senior Member on 16th August 2012, 10:53 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
17th August 2012, 03:59 PM |#41  
Thanks Meter: 6

More
Thank you very much, dev. Worked like a charm, except my phone now shows that it is an iPhone 3gs, but that is no biggie.
17th August 2012, 04:07 PM |#42  
Dallas / Ft worth
Thanks Meter: 20

More
For some reason I cannot download the app. When searching in the play store from my device, its not there. When I scan the QR code and open in play store, I get "vzw gs3 EZ unlock (Bootloader) could not be downloaded due to an error (406)

Anyone else getting this?

Edit: Not the app, must be my phone, as I cannot download other apps either : Ended up being my works Wifi settings keeping me from downloading apps (interesting, BC I could update apps...)

Downloaded, unlocked..that was way too easy
17th August 2012, 05:03 PM |#43  
Northern Virginia
Thanks Meter: 2,809

More
Still coming up i 535.

Sent from an unlocked galaxy beast
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1345219291314.jpg
Views:	1253
Size:	59.3 KB
ID:	1266323  
21st September 2012, 12:57 AM |#44  
Thanks Meter: 28

More
Will there be a update for the new VRALG7 bootloader coming, currently the application will open and shows bootloader Unlocked but wont allow it to be toggled to Locked..

I am figuring a Odin load back to stock should lock it back but I like to be able to use the application. less of a headache.

Hope to see a update, by the way I actually paid for the Market version because it has so much possibility.
21st September 2012, 01:06 AM |#45  
Thanks Meter: 22

More
What rom are you running? Was unaware of a paid ez unlock but the g7 modem is just an update and should have no effect on your rom or boot loader. You can get it from rootzwiki as a flashable download that you can just flash in recovery. I have done it and have had no adverse side effects

Sent from my SCH-I535 using xda app-developers app
21st September 2012, 02:18 AM |#46  
Flag FL
Thanks Meter: 80

More
Something isn't working right with the latest update. Says unlocked even though I know I am not unlocked. Won't do anything when I press lock or unlock.

I hope they get it fixed soon before someone thinks they are unlocked and flashes something that bricks their phone.
21st September 2012, 02:45 AM |#47  
Thanks Meter: 3,370

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dark_system

Something isn't working right with the latest update. Says unlocked even though I know I am not unlocked. Won't do anything when I press lock or unlock.

I hope they get it fixed soon before someone thinks they are unlocked and flashes something that bricks their phone.

If you download v1.1 then you should be able to properly unlock the bootloader. That was the version most of us initially used.

Edit: So, I've done some searching and I've noticed people have recommended v1.2 of EZ Unlock. Here is a thread where someone has v.1.2 of EZ Unlock.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SlimSnoopOS For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift SlimSnoopOS Ad-Free
21st September 2012, 12:27 PM |#48  
Flag FL
Thanks Meter: 80

More
Thanks, 1.1 and 1.2 worked fine for me.
2nd October 2012, 09:12 PM |#49  
Thanks Meter: 93

More
Yes, stay with v1.2. I was trying the Synergy ROM while on EZUnlock v1.4 and it soft-bricked my phone. I was able to recover via ODIN through this method here.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
development

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)