【ROM】HTC Doubleshot ICS Bliss Sense3.6 v2 26.9

Search This thread

noevoman

Account currently disabled
Jan 4, 2012
GB
meettomy.site
I am having charging issues with this Rom, anyone else? Thankfully I have an extra battery and an external charger LOL

Sent from my HTC MyTouch 4G Slide using xda premium

fozzy501

Jan 25, 2012
sacramento, CA
Any other way to flash the kernel. My pc keyboard is not working

Sent from my OverDosed 4G Slide

All in one toolkit on the developer se tion

Sent from my myTouch 4G Slide using xda premium

---------- Post added at 08:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:11 PM ----------

All in one toolkit on the developer se tion

*section...... No need for keyboard. Video is there as well to show u how to use it

noevoman

Account currently disabled
Jan 4, 2012
GB
meettomy.site
I am having charging issues with this Rom, anyone else? Thankfully I have an extra battery and an external charger LOL
Joe

Update, I installed my 2nd battery and the problem was resolved. I guess I have to buy another anker battery to replace the bad one. And life goes on:p

seansc144

Jul 6, 2008
Brooklyn
Buglist? Does this have the sound engines the mik xe has?

Sent from my HTC MyTouch 4G Slide using xda app-developers app

Last edited:

butch87402

Feb 8, 2010
hartford
All these random fcs happened to me on XE is there a way to supercharge this? I mean I have a zip file called sense 3.6 supercharger but I say a post in the virtuous forum about it being bad

HTC myTouch 4G slide on 3.6 Bliss Rom

Fuzi0719

Jul 15, 2009
Palm Springs, CA
All these random fcs happened to me on XE is there a way to supercharge this? I mean I have a zip file called sense 3.6 supercharger but I say a post in the virtuous forum about it being bad

Virtuous Infinity is Sense 4 based. To use Supercharge you'd need to edit the services.jar file manually.

I'm running MikXE and have it supercharged. I don't get any FCs. Did you run the Emissions.sh script? If not, you should.

butch87402

Feb 8, 2010
hartford
What script is that? I only know of the supercharger one by the way anyone got the link to that udk if mine is right normally I'd have to run supercharger to prevent the fcs

Fuzi0719

Jul 15, 2009
Palm Springs, CA
What script is that? I only know of the supercharger one by the way anyone got the link to that udk if mine is right normally I'd have to run supercharger to prevent the fcs

Emissions is part of the Supercharge process. You run it after you apply Supercharger, it corrects the permissions on all system files and apps. That solves a huge percentage of FC problems.

Reactions: butch87402

butch87402

Feb 8, 2010
hartford
Nice that's the same zip I have
I flashed it
Put in the commands but I get nothing
Oh and gallery is still black don't suppose I could the fix in your other rom thread

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Based:

Lib&Framework from HTC Sensation XE 3.33.401.106

Res Animation effects

HTC Camera low light fix

Sense style from HTC Bliss

http://pan.baidu.com/share/link?shareid=65918&uk=469791555

================================================================================

http://pan.baidu.com/share/link?shareid=63281&uk=469791555

Based MyROM from 2012-5-5(htc sensation xe 3.32)

Sense3.6 from HTC Bliss

Drive library and frame and I May 5th release ROM the same. optimize the ram state

Screenshot_2012-09-14-16-21-50.jpg

Screenshot_2012-09-14-12-07-35.jpg
    Just for clarification, this is essentially the same base ROM as MikXE, just with the Bliss Sense 3.6 instead of the Sensation XE Sense 3.6, correct?

No, not exactly. But it is Based Sensation XE 3.32
    App local update and adjust res
    Recently I will update the 3.32 to 3.33
    For some reason Gallery is now FC'ing on me. I had used Gallery to view pics many times with no problem, but this morning it began FC'ing when opening any pic. I tried fixing permissions, no luck.

Otherwise, everything else works great on this ROM, amazing battery life. I'm now at 22h34m with 36% battery left.

i had this problem as well, and solved it in this way
    1. download MikXE ROM http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1781279,WHY? because they use same version of android and sense
    2. open it in winrar, find HTCAlbum.apk in /system/apps/, extract it to your adb folder(if you dont know what adb is, search relative threads in xda ). .
    3.use 'root browser' on your phone, navigate to /system/app/,find HTCAlbum.apk make a backup then uninstall it.
    4.connect your phone to PC(make sure you have driver and check usb debug mode), run adb
    5.boot your phone to recovery, go to mounts and storage, mount /system
    6.in adb, push HTCAlbum.abk /system/app/ (google it if you dont know how to)
    7.reboot, then you will see android updates it self after boot up.

this worked for me and running super well.the reason that album crashes i guess is due to our kernel, you also can try flash other kernels see if it works. wish it works for you and happy flashing!:laugh:
    You should really flash the boot.img file last in case it's a ROM that removes it first thing. Many of them do.
    Is the quick launch widget tied into Bliss Rosie? Or was there other maybe framework files missing to run that widget?

Sent from my myTouch_4G_Slide using Tapatalk 2