FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[THEME] Unfinished StarCraft II Theme (Part One)

378 posts
Thanks Meter: 73

By theomni, Senior Member on 14th January 2009, 10:50 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Hello, everyone. since I had time over this break, I decided to make a theme from a topic a found to be the most inspiring: StarCraft. Ah...who can forget that game? Since Starcraft II is a work in progress, I decided to make 3 StarCraft themes from the screen shots and videos I had available of the game.

The three themes would have been, obviously, Terran, Protoss, and Zerg. I started my work with Terran, but over the past month, I became really busy, and was unable to continue this project. My personal matters being one thing, another hindrance I found was the fact that since this game is still in early development stages, not enough screen shots or images showcasing the depth and beauty of this game.

I apologize for not pressing on hard enough to make this theme.
For each of the theme, I was planning on making the borders and other images related to the race. For example, Terran would have a steal/carbon fiber look/feel to it, Protoss would have its infamous psi and bluish/purple glow, and lastly the Zerg would have its slimy purple creep.

Again, I was unable to finish the project, but this is the progress I've made thus far. If enough people ask, I might have a greater incentive to start and at least finish Terran within the next few weeks.

:)

Some screenshots:

***Since I'm new to theming, I was testing what the slider would look like and decided to play around with it for a bit. The slider you see on there was just a test, and I took it from the thread "Customizing your TF3D" where it had a huge archive of TF3D customizations. The one that you see on there is the "Pebble"

15th January 2009, 12:44 AM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
This is awesome man keep it up can't wait to see it when it's done! Lot's of options to go from here could make a protoss and zerg theme too!
18th January 2009, 09:58 PM |#3  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 73

More
Thats the plan :)
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)