[MOD] Inverted GAPPS ICS - Jelly bean - AOKP - CM10 - CM10.1 - Helly Bean

Search This thread
Thank Tory,
Next week I'll upload upadate for every app inverted....

Now in my rom all gapps work fine.... but I work on AOKP....

May be....for next realese the package installer for gapps .... will be with AROMA......

..... visit Team Tsunami facebook page....
;)

No problem buddy. Like I said if you can hook it up with that guide I can help shorten your work load. Keep up the good work bro!!

D

droidsp

Hi is there a flashable zip for the Contacts/People apk only? Don't want to replace my Phone.apk. I think the inverted apps for ICS has them separate.

Sent from my GT-I9100

Quick question, I'm still running ICS333 so are these apks compatible or is it just for JB ROMs only?

These flashable gapps and app packages are ONLY for JB roms.. HERE are some for ICS.

---------- Post added at 12:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:04 PM ----------

Hi is there a flashable zip for the Contacts/People apk only? Don't want to replace my Phone.apk. I think the inverted apps for ICS has them separate.

Sent from my GT-I9100

I believe Xlory said that within the week that he would be releasing those. Keep you eye's peeled to catch the update. Cheers!

Reactions: shaanp1621

xlory

Sep 8, 2004
Trento

Lol no harm done just simply flash the rom you are using with out wiping as well as the proprietary gapps package and the issue will be resolved. Cheers

Thanks Tory for your help in this 3ad.... :highfive:

I've a problem for upload new gapps today..... :crying:
I've realesed new rom Tsunami X.... and all new gapps work fine....

today dev-host is down.....

....Please suppport our works with a THANKS button or consider a little donation for register new site.....

Magnumutz

Jun 5, 2010
Bucharest
www.SSIG.ro
Can't wait for the new inverted GAPPS, i always have to update them when i flash a new ROM, and that's time and data consuming :)

---------- Post added at 02:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:13 PM ----------

P.S.: Can you upload them to zippyshare until dev host comes back online?
Just as a mirror. You can remove the link once dev host is back online.

Reactions: Daruina

Saleen NS

May 8, 2011
PL
Can't wait for the new inverted GAPPS, i always have to update them when i flash a new ROM, and that's time and data consuming :)

---------- Post added at 02:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:13 PM ----------

P.S.: Can you upload them to zippyshare until dev host comes back online?
Just as a mirror. You can remove the link once dev host is back online.

+1

Last edited:
Reactions: Daruina

albertobom

Apr 7, 2011
Esquinzo
On latest inverted pack the sms popup isn't center I can't read some parts of the messages. Can you fix this please? Thanks.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk 2

h3mPi

Oct 5, 2011
Working fine for me! Phone/contacts everything there and beautifully Black!
Thanks a lot! The only thing that isn't black in black, is the SMS quick reply popup, apart from that, awsummmm man! :D
thx

Sent from my GT-I9000 using xda app-developers app

grimmaniac

Dec 15, 2010
Neuss
Working fine for me! Phone/contacts everything there and beautifully Black!
Thanks a lot! The only thing that isn't black in black, is the SMS quick reply popup, apart from that, awsummmm man! :D
thx

Sent from my GT-I9000 using xda app-developers app

You can choose the pop up theme (light/dark) in SMS settings.

Sent from a communication device.

Top Liked Posts