[APP] CyanogenROM Downloader - New way to stay up to date with CyanogenMod updates

Search This thread

frenchbigdog

Aug 16, 2010
www.nolifeclub.org
I've created a page on Google+ for CM10 Downloader to talk about new features.
I would to know if there is someone interested in a version without ads banners, so on the page there is a survey:
CM10 Downloader on G+
It would be great if the app could be distributed without any ads here on xda (members are great).

And then push it on Google Play with in-app ads...

Sent from my GT-I9100 using xda app-developers app

Last edited:

jeepcook

Jan 8, 2012
Toulouse
Yesterday, Cyanogenteam buid 2 versions named cm-10-20120918-NIGHTLY-crespo. I installed the first one but your app does not detect the second build. I think your verification is based on the name not on the build date/hour.

The second buid was a bad buid (no boot), but exist so I think your app has to notify us there is a new build.

Thanks

Jul 31, 2008
The change log seems to only mention changes that come with the newest version. Perhaps it should include all of the changes that have occurred in updates between your current version in the latest version. For example, if you skip a few days, then it will also list any changes that happened in those few days when you go to update to the latest build.

(btw, I'm new to CM10 nightlies so maybe my understanding of how it works is incorrect. If so, ignore this suggestion.)

Mark2dp

Dec 7, 2010
I've removed russian language in 0.9.6.2 version, I will update it with the right character set in the next version

Zotak

Aug 3, 2012
Chateauguay
Hi I have an issue with this application.

When I try to download the download manager will keep running for ever without ever downloading anything.

The thing is even after 4 hours the notification for the download is still there. It says Cm10 Nightlies Downloader and it just keep scrolling.

I tried force closing the Cm10 app, the android download manager, rebooting, un installing the app nothing works.

Anyone had this bug before and how can I fix it?

Thanks.

honey12345

Aug 16, 2012
My phone is Gingerbread v20g India..

When I try to download from play store, it is saying (not compatible with your device)

If it has to work, shall I have to install CM10 on my phone ?

Mark2dp

Dec 7, 2010
Hi I have an issue with this application.

When I try to download the download manager will keep running for ever without ever downloading anything.

The thing is even after 4 hours the notification for the download is still there. It says Cm10 Nightlies Downloader and it just keep scrolling.

I tried force closing the Cm10 app, the android download manager, rebooting, un installing the app nothing works.

Anyone had this bug before and how can I fix it?

Thanks.

You're trying to download with your connection data while in the settings is setted "Force download in wifi", so active wifi connection or uncheck the setting.

My phone is Gingerbread v20g India..

When I try to download from play store, it is saying (not compatible with your device)

If it has to work, shall I have to install CM10 on my phone ?

It's avalaible only for versions of android > 4.0, gingerbread is not supported (2.3).

Mark2dp

Dec 7, 2010
CM10 Downloader 0.9.7 available in PlayStore!
Changelog:
-Added Ad Free version in Play Store (just uploaded, not indexed yet)
-Added Md5 Check when download finishes
-Added my Twitter's page link in settings
-Added Polish and Czeck translations
-BugFix

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    It's an UNOFFICIAL CyanogenMod ROM Downloader.

Features:

-Checks for CM9, CM10, CM10.1 and 10.2 builds.
    -Recognizes automatically your device and notify you when a new build is found
    -Checks for Nightly, Monthly, Release Candidate and Stable builds
    -On download finished, click on notification for flashing the build
    -Scheduling automatic download of new build
    -Scheduling automatic flash of new build
    -Possibility to Rate/Comment a build
    -Automatic backup before flash
    -Possitibility to flash an additional zip after ROM
    -Changelog of new build
    -Changelog of the next nightly build
    -Changelog of preceding 4 nightly builds
    -Check MD5
    -Auto-Delete older builds
    -Force Download on Wifi in the settings
    -Link for downloading gapps in the settings

Localized in English, Italian, French, German, Polish, Russian, Czech, Slovak, Swedish, Turkish, Romanian, Hungarian.

Download Free: Avalaible on the Play Store https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.paolinoalessandro.cmdownloader

Screenshots:
    15z16w6.png
    20f86iq.png
    jpv6kx.png
    Hi, could you please add the option to change the download folder path? Thanks, anyway :)
    I've created a page on Google+ for CM10 Downloader to talk about new features.
    I would to know if there is someone interested in a version without ads banners, so on the page there is a survey:
    CM10 Downloader on G+
    0.9.4:
    -Possibility to hide translations strings in changelogs
    -BugFixes
    One of next updates will let you choose to check every 6 hours, day(default), 2 days, 3 days , 1 week, 2 week and only check for M1 builds.