calenar problem

Search This thread

e1ad

Sep 24, 2012
hello everyone.
i realy like the calenar app. i sync it with my google account but i have problem.
i cant use the alarm reminder function. everytime i set an event and try to set my alarm reminer the calenar app crashs.
please help me to fix it!

Reactions: dhewaghost

dhewaghost

Sep 21, 2012
Jakarta
try to answer

hello everyone.
i realy like the calenar app. i sync it with my google account but i have problem.
i cant use the alarm reminder function. everytime i set an event and try to set my alarm reminer the calenar app crashs.

1. Could u provide more detailed information?
a). Wot rom do u use?
b). Is it built in app?
c). Theres a posibility its a bug in it, if that the case u should contact developer and ask it there hope they'll update it soon.
d). Try another app calendar, and try do the same if still the same it could be the rom.
e). If the rom. Try to flash another rom. File and guide plenty on development section.
f). On e, do it on extreme caution. And could expert give a hand here.. that would b
Great.
G). Please reply with answer on above question. Detail always help

e1ad

Sep 24, 2012
herstt app.

1. Could u provide more detailed information?
a). Wot rom do u use?
b). Is it built in app?
c). Theres a posibility its a bug in it, if that the case u should contact developer and ask it there hope they'll update it soon.
d). Try another app calendar, and try do the same if still the same it could be the rom.
e). If the rom. Try to flash another rom. File and guide plenty on development section.
f). On e, do it on extreme caution. And could expert give a hand here.. that would b
Great.
G). Please reply with answer on above question. Detail always help

first 10x for replay .
a) i use 2.3.6
b) yes it is the calendar built in app
c) i treid another app and its work fine.

Last edited:

dhewaghost

Sep 21, 2012
Jakarta
thanks

first 10x for replay .
a) i use 2.3.6

Thank you for d info, and there u already had d answer. Other app run smooth = Rom is fine. Built in app crash = Bug OR Error that d developer need to fix it. But usualy built in app such as calendar etc, are one package from the rom. In this case = lil' chance dat developer will update it ASAP. So if u realy love the app. U need to wait till d next update available from Samsung.

Just tips: just drop it n move on with another app. Theres plenty out there that i'm sure much better

Warm regards
Dhewaghost

Reactions: e1ad

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    hello everyone.
    thanks

first 10x for replay .
    a) i use 2.3.6

Thank you for d info, and there u already had d answer. Other app run smooth = Rom is fine. Built in app crash = Bug OR Error that d developer need to fix it. But usualy built in app such as calendar etc, are one package from the rom. In this case = lil' chance dat developer will update it ASAP. So if u realy love the app. U need to wait till d next update available from Samsung.

Just tips: just drop it n move on with another app. Theres plenty out there that i'm sure much better

Warm regards
    Dhewaghost