The best android Audio Player is here! Introducing: JetAudio for Android!

Search This thread

junkyardtm

Oct 14, 2010
Promising but laggy.

I like the file layout and think it's clean, however I experience the worst lag of any music player I've used while scrolling down my music collection with the right vertical slider. This should be addressed. Note cm9-

Reactions: amadeus_l

eventcom

Jan 13, 2012
you might want to give XenoAmp a try - I like it much and it runs smoothly on our Willy ;)
Different approach (especially with playlists) than any other player I used (last.fm support, too, from what I noticed): http://j.mp/P1VKvy

It's a beta but high update frequencies and very responsive dev. And: please try to understand how it works before complaining lol

cescom

Aug 30, 2012
Xiaomi Mi CC9 / Mi 9 Lite
Can I install it as a system app?

I pushed libs files in system/lib and the apk in system/app but when i try to play a song i see on my android "an error is occured while playing ************.mp3 "

amadeus_l

Jun 4, 2011
Mumbai
+1

I like the file layout and think it's clean, however I experience the worst lag of any music player I've used while scrolling down my music collection with the right vertical slider. This should be addressed. Note cm9-

i agree, its one of the best feature rich audio player. its become my default but the only complaint i have is the scrolling lag when i am browsing through my folders/files. please fix this dev as its kind of a setback when you are using a high end smartphone.

rest all supergood :good:

TYA.

Jan 5, 2012
@thread owner

Is Jetaudio one of best music player for pc?
Oh no!
I don't know what is best on PC, but not Jet.
Audio of jet is muddy.

Beyon Jet , at least there are two : VLC and Foobar.

Gửi từ Galaxy S3/Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    JetAudio on Android Market

Without a doubt the best Audio Player for PC... now for Android too!!! :eek:

Congratz :cool:

Description:

"jetAudio is a music player with BBE/BBE ViVA/Wide/Reverb/X-Bass and 10 band EQ

jetAudio for Windows is the highest rated and most downloaded media player on CNET.COM and, now you can listen to same high-quality sound on your Android phone using jetAudio.

It plays almost any type of digital music files you have (.wav, .mp3, .ogg, .flac, .m4a, .mpc, .tta, .wv, .ape, .mod, .spx and more) and, it provides a very high quality sound with various effects and enhancements such as BBE, BBE ViVA, Wide, Reverb, X-Bass.

It comes with 32 equalizer presets that will provide a wide array of listening experience.
    For those who would like to customize their own sound experience, it also allows 10 bands graphic equalizer and other advanced playback functions including playback speed control, crossfading, AGC and much more.

Basic version provides same features with Plus version except BBE/BBE ViVA and advertisements.
    To enjoy full, unlimited sound effects, please purchase Plus version.

(Plus version will be available soon)

* BBE, BBE ViVA hi-def sound effects (Plus only)
    BBE restores brilliance and clarity to sound, and BBE ViVA widen the stereo sound field

* 10-bands graphic equalizer with 32 presets

* Wide, Reverb, X-Bass sound effects

* AGC (automatic gain control) to avoid volume fluctuations between tracks

* Speed control from 0.5x to 2.0x (pitch adjusted)

* Crossfading, Gap-less playback

* Fade-in/Fade-out

* Browser and play music by artits, albums, songs, playlists and folders

* Balance/Volume control

* Sleep timer up to 24 hours

* Flick up to post what you're listening to on Facebook/Twitter

* Flick down to show Now Playing

* Flick left/right to play next/previous

* Supporting formats:
    MP3, WAV, OGG, FLAC, M4A, MPC, TTA, WV, APE, MOD (module formats S3M, IT), SPX, AIFF"
    Can you please attach the apk? I am not able to install from play store.

Enjoy :)
    Can you please attach the apk? I am not able to install from play store.
    how to install it ? :( from her :( on sd card i got a zip folder :(

Try to rename it to app.apk
    Great player. I've used Jetaudio for years with the Cowon player I bought.
    Problem with the free app, is that the sound effects cancel after 20 seconds.
    Waiting for the Plus version to be released on Play Store.