[BOOTANIMATION] CM_AOKP by xen_0s

Search This thread

Xen_0s

Jul 19, 2011
Palmi
Hi guys, i want to share my custom bootanimation. It's a mix between the CM10 bootanimation and AOKP Logo :)

Preview
cmaokp.gif

Download: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?9tj9vksw09a7oi5
Is not a flashable zip

For MIUI ROM: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?c5u8l4njlvm3591

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tutorial for MIUI ROM

- Put CM_AOKP.mtz into MIUI/themes in your SDcard
- Go to Theme Applicazion and select mix theme
- Go to bootanimation and select CM_AOKP in your list

------------------

Tutorial for Bootanimation.zip (all custom rom and AOSP except MIUI) (thanks p1gp3n)

The /system folder is at the root of your devices internal storage. I've never used a PC to do this, only root explorer that has been granted su privileges. Go to /system/data and press the mount r/w button at the top right. Then long press the boot ani file to get this popup:
ry9yzagy.jpg

Then select permissions and make them match these:
u6a3yja8.jpg

You must be rooted to do this.

Last edited:

dirt

Jun 14, 2009
SC
Thanks!!! This has completed my black and white look!!!

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk 2

dirt

Jun 14, 2009
SC
how do I install/flash the bootanimation?

Move it to system/media and set permissions to rw- r-- r--

I used root explorer with no issues. It will have to be named bootanimation.zip. you can either rename your existing boot ani file, move it, or delete it.

Basche

Sep 15, 2011
Dalmasca
Move it to system/media and set permissions to rw- r-- r--

I used root explorer with no issues. It will have to be named bootanimation.zip. you can either rename your existing boot ani file, move it, or delete it.

I'm a noob at this, but how do I find the system/media (i currently plugged in my PC and can't find it), and set the permissions?

Last edited:

dirt

Jun 14, 2009
SC
I'm a noob at this, but how do I find the system/media (i currently plugged in my PC and can't find it), and set the permissions?

The /system folder is at the root of your devices internal storage. I've never used a PC to do this, only root explorer that has been granted su privileges. Go to /system/data and press the mount r/w button at the top right. Then long press the boot ani file to get this popup:
ry9yzagy.jpg

u6a3yja8.jpg

EDIT: fixed screenshot

Last edited:
Reactions: Xen_0s

Ron Overdrive

Feb 2, 2009

Doesn't seem to want to work. I extracted the RAR to make the bootanimation.zip file, put it into /system/media, change the permissions, reboot, and get a black screen where there should be a boot animation. Does the same thing when I try to install it via AOKP's boot animation installer too.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi guys, i want to share my custom bootanimation. It's a mix between the CM10 bootanimation and AOKP Logo :)

Preview
    cmaokp.gif

Download: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?9tj9vksw09a7oi5
    Is not a flashable zip

For MIUI ROM: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?c5u8l4njlvm3591

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Tutorial for MIUI ROM

- Put CM_AOKP.mtz into MIUI/themes in your SDcard
    - Go to Theme Applicazion and select mix theme
    - Go to bootanimation and select CM_AOKP in your list

------------------

Tutorial for Bootanimation.zip (all custom rom and AOSP except MIUI) (thanks p1gp3n)

ry9yzagy.jpg

u6a3yja8.jpg

Works on my HTC One S

Great i Like that more than the Standalone Bootanimation from CM10.

ry9yzagy.jpg

u6a3yja8.jpg

EDIT: fixed screenshot
    Yeah needs a new link for non-MIUI.

Link Online :)