FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[MOD]Auto Brightness Patch - add battery life to One S - Now with APM for JB 16.12.

5,029 posts
Thanks Meter: 10,800
 
By he_stheone64, Senior Member on 6th May 2012, 09:19 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
24th September 2012, 03:21 PM |#101  
he_stheone64's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Düsseldorf
Thanks Meter: 10,800
 
More
In settings - Info - Software - More - Build
The Following User Says Thank You to he_stheone64 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift he_stheone64 Ad-Free
 
 
24th September 2012, 03:27 PM |#102  
Member
Thanks Meter: 9
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by he_stheone64

In settings - Info - Software - More - Build

Well then, if I'm correct, my htc one S[3] build version is 1.11.401.110 CL68032

...could it be correct in your opinion?

thx in advance
24th September 2012, 03:59 PM |#103  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 15
 
More
Thumbs up
Quote:
Originally Posted by he_stheone64

Can you upload your framework-res?

Gesendet von meinem Transformer Prime TF201 mit Tapatalk 2

Here is my framework
Attached Files
File Type: rar framework-res.rar - [Click for QR Code] (5.35 MB, 6 views)
25th September 2012, 04:39 PM |#104  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 15
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by he_stheone64

Can you upload your framework-res?

Gesendet von meinem Transformer Prime TF201 mit Tapatalk 2

he_stheone64 - I've uploaded my framework-res. Please do the needful... Thanks in Advance )
27th September 2012, 03:29 PM |#105  
andryyyy's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 111
 
More
Auto Brightness "Patch". Just a bit less than stock.

For Stock 2.31 odex/deodexed

Made them for myself, but want to share... :P

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ftx9td3wz1...ess231_low.zip

https://www.dropbox.com/s/6ion9h7vib...s231_lower.zip

https://www.dropbox.com/s/lhhlr2u5nt...s231_stock.zip


Bye
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to andryyyy For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift andryyyy Ad-Free
shadowch31
27th September 2012, 04:26 PM |#106  
Guest
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by andryyyy

Auto Brightness "Patch". Just a bit less than stock.

For Stock 2.31 odex/deodexed

Made them for myself, but want to share... :P

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ftx9td3wz1...ess231_low.zip

https://www.dropbox.com/s/6ion9h7vib...s231_lower.zip

https://www.dropbox.com/s/lhhlr2u5nt...s231_stock.zip


Bye

Was just going to ask how to change the auto brightness settings as the auto brightness patch is to high for me. Just downloaded lower one so will flash and see how it is. Thank you for sharing.

Edit: I still find it to bright (suffer with severe migraines so hate bright lights). Any chance you could make a really low one for low level lighting? Or tell me what I need to change?
27th September 2012, 05:34 PM |#107  
torxx's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 21,688
 
Donate to Me
More
In arrays.xml search for auto brightness, I am on mobile and can't tell you the exact method which it belongs to
The Following User Says Thank You to torxx For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift torxx Ad-Free
27th September 2012, 06:27 PM |#108  
Rampage's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Bremen
Thanks Meter: 637
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by torque2584

Hey Bud can you make this mod for my phone One s S3 version... using TrickDroid v1.0.0 (C2)

Why are u asking me? ?

If I helped in anyway please hit thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to Rampage For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Rampage Ad-Free
27th September 2012, 07:10 PM |#109  
andryyyy's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 111
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowch31

Was just going to ask how to change the auto brightness settings as the auto brightness patch is to high for me. Just downloaded lower one so will flash and see how it is. Thank you for sharing.

Edit: I still find it to bright (suffer with severe migraines so hate bright lights). Any chance you could make a really low one for low level lighting? Or tell me what I need to change?

Hey, sure, built one with extra low values. I hope this is low enough!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/5pwy1abpnq...alow_fixed.zip

There it is ..
The Following User Says Thank You to andryyyy For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift andryyyy Ad-Free
shadowch31
27th September 2012, 07:42 PM |#110  
Guest
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by andryyyy

Hey, sure, built one with extra low values. I hope this is low enough!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/5pwy1abpnq...alow_fixed.zip

There it is ..

Thats excellent thanks for your efforts
27th September 2012, 08:01 PM |#111  
andryyyy's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 111
 
More
No problem!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes