This should allow you to modify the GPU speed.
OKay Some major issues. First I am S-OFF (even says in bootlaoder) Using 4EXT recovery tried TWRP first though. Wiped cache and Dalvik Cache
Now wifi gives me a error, SETcpu doesn't list any additional frequencies, or schedulers or Governors, Basically It isn't even changing. I re downloaded and tried again. NO luck.
Shooter XC SHIP S-OFF RL
Jbear HBOOT 1.58.5858
on the latest update so 2.89?
Also I am new to the EVo 3D scene .Just came form my evo 4G
I tried Dalvik As a just in case measure. I found it odd as well. It basically is the STOCK ICS ROM Rooted JBEAR S-OFF, with busybox and superuser. I can't for the life of me figure out what is wrong. I'm going to re download and check the MD5 to see if something could have happened.
Also I can't just reflash the boot.img to recover i have to flash the entire nandroid to get back to where I was with a working wifi. Which I is weird as well. This shouldn't be happening and it could be my phone because others are working. Will try and find out what the issue is.
I have never tried jbear hboot. Not sure if that may be the problem although I don't think it is.
Any one else using jbear hboot with this?
I only use revolutionary hboot 1.4 and tried the 1.58 from revolution HD rom thread but back on 1.4
Suggest using a custom Rom there are a few that are un themed. Like cool rom.
Nice. Glad you got it working.
Also expect an update soon guys. Been busy lately but trying for Sunday fun day release or at latest Monday.
• Name change
• Patched up to Linux 3.0.43
• -O3 Linaro Optimized - FAST!
• Faster boot up
• Fix -O3 compile errors (me - Chad G - Agrabren - Showp1984)
• Implement ck1 patchset - ziggy
• Add -Ofast Linaro flag to config
• Ziggy sysfs vdd interface - You can now see voltages in Antutu CPU master
• Ziggy's LagFree
• Add sysfs to config for smartass v2 - Ziggy
• Update LZO zram
• zram - default back to LZO
• Removed a bunch of governors for battery testing (SavagedZen, Lionheart, Intellidemand, Scary, Lulzactive, Wheatley, Pegasusq, Lazy)
• Default to SIO
• MHzx8 bandwidth
• 3-phase throttling with sysfs added to thermal managment
• User configurable sweep2wake coordinates
• Fix thermal management
• Tweak deadline io scheduler for better performance on Android
• Fix bug due to buffer overrun
• Fix Max speed on boot up
• Everything else from 1.0.0
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|