FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM][JB][JR003L]Cyanogenmod 10 Alpha 1 by Doomsday94 [UPDATE 20120930]

422 posts
Thanks Meter: 3,660
 
By Doomsday94, Retired Recognized Developer on 22nd September 2012, 06:57 AM
Thread Closed Email Thread
30th September 2012, 06:14 AM |#71  
Doomsday94's Avatar
OP Retired Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 3,660
 
More
hey guys,i'm still under preparation phase for my exams. but i'm really tired,studying all the time. so,i will start working slowly on jb again. fix the bugs. don't expext updates this week. expect from next week. thanks.
The Following 35 Users Say Thank You to Doomsday94 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Doomsday94 Ad-Free
 
 
30th September 2012, 06:33 AM |#72  
Senior Member
Flag Rzeszow
Thanks Meter: 77
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomsday94

hey guys,i'm still under preparation phase for my exams. but i'm really tired,studying all the time. so,i will start working slowly on jb again. fix the bugs. don't expext updates this week. expect from next week. thanks.

Bugs? This CM10 initial build is the most stable and usable of all previous CM7 & 9 initials. First graphics rendering, it's slower but actually works, CM9 suffers from horrible white screen bug. First configuration menu is also better in my language, in CM9 some texts in polish language doesn't fit property, here all windows have scroll option.
Only calling in my device suffers from lack of privacy So far nothing to worry about keep studying and rest.
Again thank You for starting this project!

Sent from my GT-I9001 using xda premium
30th September 2012, 07:16 AM |#73  
Doomsday94's Avatar
OP Retired Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 3,660
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by BzArEx

Bugs? This CM10 initial build is the most stable and usable of all previous CM7 & 9 initials. First graphics rendering, it's slower but actually works, CM9 suffers from horrible white screen bug. First configuration menu is also better in my language, in CM9 some texts in polish language doesn't fit property, here all windows have scroll option.
Only calling in my device suffers from lack of privacy So far nothing to worry about keep studying and rest.
Again thank You for starting this project!

Sent from my GT-I9001 using xda premium

you really think this build is nice? then what will you say about the next build? i got project butter working. its soo smooth .audio got fixed. headphone got fixed. now calls come in through the internal speaker and not the external speaker. man jelly bean loves me. do you guys,want me to upload this build or wait for some more bug fixes? i think only the camera is left now. but it will take time to get it working. and google now speech force closes. but its a small problem. the vids which i have in my cell work smoothly. no crashes. i didn't test youtube yet. today is another good day
The Following 46 Users Say Thank You to Doomsday94 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Doomsday94 Ad-Free
30th September 2012, 07:29 AM |#74  
aXiDroid's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Zielona Góra
Thanks Meter: 39
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomsday94

[...] do you guys,want me to upload this build [...]

Sure, give as the link

btw: Big THANKS for Your work Doomsday94!!
You make Samsung looks stupid

edit: Samsung - the company
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to aXiDroid For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift aXiDroid Ad-Free
30th September 2012, 07:57 AM |#75  
Member
Thanks Meter: 24
 
More
omg omg omg whoa! thats was fast Doomsday! You're awesome!!!!!!!!!!

give us the link.... i am ready to use cm10 for daily use nowww!! thank you sooooooooooo much
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sidsweb For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift sidsweb Ad-Free
30th September 2012, 07:58 AM |#76  
shiro1811's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 14
 
More
Doomsday, you are awesome! The developers need so much time to get CM7/9 working and you are so fast to get a alpha Jelly Bean Build! Greetings to India!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to shiro1811 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift shiro1811 Ad-Free
30th September 2012, 08:03 AM |#77  
Senior Member
Flag Rzeszow
Thanks Meter: 77
 
More
Doomsday let me say WOW!
The Following User Says Thank You to BzArEx For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift BzArEx Ad-Free
30th September 2012, 09:12 AM |#78  
Senior Member
Bucharest
Thanks Meter: 111
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomsday94

you really think this build is nice? then what will you say about the next build? i got project butter working. its soo smooth .audio got fixed. headphone got fixed. now calls come in through the internal speaker and not the external speaker. man jelly bean loves me. do you guys,want me to upload this build or wait for some more bug fixes? i think only the camera is left now. but it will take time to get it working. and google now speech force closes. but its a small problem. the vids which i have in my cell work smoothly. no crashes. i didn't test youtube yet. today is another good day

I think that we can use it like a an every-day rom. Btw Doomsday we should build you a statue! YOU ARE AWESOME!
30th September 2012, 09:17 AM |#79  
DreamerTKM's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Georgetown
Thanks Meter: 779
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cezaralboiu

I think that we can use it like a an every-day rom. Btw Doomsday we should build you a statue! YOU ARE AWESOME!

If Doomsday able to continue contributes Jelly Bean to us...then he should get a promotion recognized developer perhaps
30th September 2012, 09:18 AM |#80  
luckana's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Burgas
Thanks Meter: 160
 
More
you are AWESOMEEE... cant wait for that next build and i am flashing it on the moment it releases
30th September 2012, 09:28 AM |#81  
iamXD's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 17
 
More
Cool Cant Wait ! ! ! ! !
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomsday94

you really think this build is nice? then what will you say about the next build? i got project butter working. its soo smooth .audio got fixed. headphone got fixed. now calls come in through the internal speaker and not the external speaker. man jelly bean loves me. do you guys,want me to upload this build or wait for some more bug fixes? i think only the camera is left now. but it will take time to get it working. and google now speech force closes. but its a small problem. the vids which i have in my cell work smoothly. no crashes. i didn't test youtube yet. today is another good day

cant wait ! cant wait ! cant wait ! cant wait ! !!!



AWSUMMMMMM work man ... really HATS OFF !!
The Following User Says Thank You to iamXD For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift iamXD Ad-Free
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes