[30-SEP-2012][ROM][JB][4.1.1] CMTight Leo v1.0 [CM10][NativeSD][SMALL]

Search This thread

Xylograph

Sep 2, 2009

21ewb5e.jpg

CMTight HD2 ROM

The smallest Jellybean ROM available @XDA for the HD2!

Key Features :

• Android 4.1.1 (JRO03R)
  • Small and fast CM10 ROM with extreme minimal Gapps (credits and thanks PonsAsinorem, Evervolv team, KonstaT)
  • HWA JB kernel (thanks Securecrt)
  • HWUI deny app and patch (thanks Securecrt, royale1223)
  • Multilanguage (except fonts)
  • Very Optimised
  • Small ROM (115 mb deodexed or 150 odexed system partition)
  • NativeSD & Dual Installer

Summary CMTight leo v1.0:

• This is the smallest and fastest Jellybean ROM available up to now
  • Optimised multitouch which enables better gameplay (skater boy, where's my water works fine now)
  • Featuring the first steps in Native Video Recording for Jellybean
  • Featuring Dual Installer V3 which enables you to Odex the ROM @ 1st boot.. Be aware that this process will take a while.. Your phone will reboot when it's done odexing.. so be patient and wait for it to reboot if you decide to use it!!
  • Included optional undervolt script.. if your Phone is sensible for Screen Of Death.. don't use it !
  • Included Hacked Market 3.4.4
  • Included 'Cm9 Nightly Port Manager' app to enable softkeys and change dpi (credits: c1cl0n)
  • Be aware that I've made this ROM for personal use and since I do not use any fancy Google Apps/Fonts/Ringtones..
    don't come here to report 'your favourite App/Font/Ringtone' is not included it's really not appreciated !!
    You can either download the 'missing' apps or find alternatives for it on the market.. if that is not enough for you..
    feel free to flash a Google Apps Package after flashing the ROM.

Download for the HTC HD2 : (Please do not mirror stuff)

Installation Information :

Minimal partition size table when installing the rom to NAND :

Code:
misc ya 1M
boot yboot|ro 5M
system ya 115M  <-- [B]Deodexed[/B], system ya 150M <-- [B]Odexed[/B]
cache ya 2M
userdata ya|asize|hr allsize

Minimal SD-EXT partition size when installing the rom to SD-EXT:

Code:
EXT4 Partition with at least 512M free

After SD-EXT installation set your SD Bootfolder to the 
'NativeSD' folder found on your sdcard.

Boot the ROM from SD.

Please check [URL="http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=31110719&postcount=2"]this post[/URL] for more NativeSD installation instructions !!

Things currently not working:

• Native USB and WIFI tethering

*** Remember that all the flashing is at your own risk ! Always make backups in recovery and/or titanium backup ! ***

Thanks & Credits to : PonsAsinorem, Evervolv team, Securecrt, KonstaT, royale1223 and all I forgot !

Last edited:

micavimale

Jan 14, 2009
Samsung Galaxy Note 4
Market

Hi Xylo,

great ROM, fast, smooth, but...

"Market stopped"

Still after fixing permissions etc.

Any solution yet?

by the way, titanium backup isn't able to delete preinstalled apps, like Browser or FileExplorer.

Last edited:

Nitro_123

Feb 26, 2011
Sydney
Well done Xylograph...
Was waiting for this :D
Good ROM :)
@Xylograph: Mate you still forgot to change :
Build number : Android 4.4.1 in your post :)
On the OP and sorry if you already did :)

Last edited:

tw1st3d83

Sep 14, 2010
Belgrade
Xiaomi Black Shark 2
OnePlus Nord
this is the fastest JB rom i ever flashed on my phone... good job hylo ;) ...i realy like how fast it is.

i have one question tho: can i somehow apply that undervoltage patch on already installed ROM and how if its possible? (i m talking about this rom) :)

Sent from my HTC HD2 using xda premium

Xylograph

Sep 2, 2009
is ph03n!x script incl ?

No, it's not included, but you can use the same ramdisk as PA/AOKP

this is the fastest JB rom i ever flashed on my phone... good job hylo ;) ...i realy like how fast it is.

i have one question tho: can i somehow apply that undervoltage patch on already installed ROM and how if its possible? (i m talking about this rom) :)

Sent from my HTC HD2 using xda premium

Just flash the ROM again.. you won't loose your settings/apps

clio94

Jan 17, 2007
Kozani
Thank you for this great rom.But still cant play scater boy.After playing first level the on screen buttons stuck and cant press any of the buttons.I installed as nativesd deodexed.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

21ewb5e.jpg

CMTight HD2 ROM

The smallest Jellybean ROM available @XDA for the HD2!

Key Features :

• Android 4.1.1 (JRO03R)
    • Small and fast CM10 ROM with extreme minimal Gapps (credits and thanks PonsAsinorem, Evervolv team, KonstaT)
    • HWA JB kernel (thanks Securecrt)
    • HWUI deny app and patch (thanks Securecrt, royale1223)
    • Multilanguage (except fonts)
    • Very Optimised
    • Small ROM (115 mb deodexed or 150 odexed system partition)
    • NativeSD & Dual Installer

Summary CMTight leo v1.0:

• This is the smallest and fastest Jellybean ROM available up to now
    • Optimised multitouch which enables better gameplay (skater boy, where's my water works fine now)
    • Featuring the first steps in Native Video Recording for Jellybean
    • Featuring Dual Installer V3 which enables you to Odex the ROM @ 1st boot.. Be aware that this process will take a while.. Your phone will reboot when it's done odexing.. so be patient and wait for it to reboot if you decide to use it!!
    • Included optional undervolt script.. if your Phone is sensible for Screen Of Death.. don't use it !
    • Included Hacked Market 3.4.4
    • Included 'Cm9 Nightly Port Manager' app to enable softkeys and change dpi (credits: c1cl0n)
    • Be aware that I've made this ROM for personal use and since I do not use any fancy Google Apps/Fonts/Ringtones..
      don't come here to report 'your favourite App/Font/Ringtone' is not included it's really not appreciated !!
      You can either download the 'missing' apps or find alternatives for it on the market.. if that is not enough for you..
      feel free to flash a Google Apps Package after flashing the ROM.

Download for the HTC HD2 : (Please do not mirror stuff)

Installation Information :

Minimal partition size table when installing the rom to NAND :

Code:
    misc ya 1M
    boot yboot|ro 5M
    system ya 115M  <-- [B]Deodexed[/B], system ya 150M <-- [B]Odexed[/B]
    cache ya 2M
    userdata ya|asize|hr allsize

Minimal SD-EXT partition size when installing the rom to SD-EXT:

Code:
    EXT4 Partition with at least 512M free

After SD-EXT installation set your SD Bootfolder to the 
    'NativeSD' folder found on your sdcard.

Boot the ROM from SD.

Please check [URL="http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=31110719&postcount=2"]this post[/URL] for more NativeSD installation instructions !!

Things currently not working:

• Native USB and WIFI tethering

*** Remember that all the flashing is at your own risk ! Always make backups in recovery and/or titanium backup ! ***

Thanks & Credits to : PonsAsinorem, Evervolv team, Securecrt, KonstaT, royale1223 and all I forgot !

Also don't forget to hit that thanks button and rate the thread accordingly for my work while you are bashing that download button...​
    Τhe dpi made the difference.After changing to 200 it work ok :eek: Dont know how dpi is connected to the fix but it is working .Thanks again :good:

Well it's great we found a workaround for it ;) happy gaming !

I find the sound much softer than CM9ight Leo v1.1b, and as I am slightly deaf I really rely on a loud ringtone.
    I also find that I cannot blacklist texts using Go SMS like I can in 1.1b, and I receive a lot of spam texts that don't take "unsubscribe" for an answer.

I've seen this 'complaint' on a lot of JB roms and I think it's related to Jellybean in general.. You could try to use volume boosting apps @ the market.

How to install fonts back? I want to enable Arabic language, thanks for great ROM as ever

Search the market for a (system) font installer.. I am sure there are some of these apps..

Where is the differet between odex and deodex?

Inviato dal mio HTC HD2 con Tapatalk 2

Read here for more info about odex/deodex

I personally prefer odexed,
    It gives me better system response, faster bootup time and I think it's much faster for NativeSD use because there is no need to access system app dalvic-cache... just my opinion..
    I find it amusing that your entire rom package is smaller than the default google apps for jellybean :laugh:
    What about GPS, how many sattelites is using this ROM, cause for example PA rom only uses 3 of them, when i had before with other rom about 11 of them.

This ROM has fully functional GPS.. I have 7 satelites within 25 seconds outside..
    I hope to implement this base into PA next update..