By Doomsday94, Retired Recognized Developer on 22nd September 2012, 06:57 AM
Thread Closed Email Thread
30th September 2012, 09:28 AM |#81  
Thanks Meter: 17

More
Cool Cant Wait ! ! ! ! !
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomsday94

you really think this build is nice? then what will you say about the next build? i got project butter working. its soo smooth .audio got fixed. headphone got fixed. now calls come in through the internal speaker and not the external speaker. man jelly bean loves me. do you guys,want me to upload this build or wait for some more bug fixes? i think only the camera is left now. but it will take time to get it working. and google now speech force closes. but its a small problem. the vids which i have in my cell work smoothly. no crashes. i didn't test youtube yet. today is another good day

cant wait ! cant wait ! cant wait ! cant wait ! !!!

AWSUMMMMMM work man ... really HATS OFF !!
The Following User Says Thank You to iamXD For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift iamXD Ad-Free

30th September 2012, 09:40 AM |#82  
Flag Vilnius
Thanks Meter: 7

Donate to Me
More
Offcorse upload All we are waiting from JellyBean is project butter Keep the good work!
30th September 2012, 09:55 AM |#83  
OP Retired Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 3,660

More
thanks for the kind and inspiring words everyone. but don't forget jumping from ics to jb was not that difficult. the jump from gb to ics was the real move. it was made possible by guys such as arco,ivendor,oisis,texten,mirred,crybert and all others i forgot to mention.

special thanks to ivendor for his jellybean sources. and finally credits to me,for building jb and fixing bugs.

about my promotion,i had been recommended by 2 forum mods and 3 recognized contributors to become a recognized contributor,but then they didn't notice my join date. to become a recognized contributor or developer you need to be 6 months old on xda,whereas i'm just 4 and half months. so,i'm waiting for 1st december to grab my promotion. according to many recognized developers and mods,they have never seen someone to blend into the android game so quickly and contribute so much to the community. (2 paranoid roms for us and galaxy w,remics rom,resurrection remix and now cm10). what gave my portfolio a tremendous boost was the featuring of the cm10 build on the portal. all this wouldn't have been possible for me to achieve without the awesome devs of s plus forum,s3 forum and of course all of you users who constantly supported me from day 1,since i came to xda. love and respect for all of you.

now ontopic,already started uploading. 62% done. just another 15 mins or so.
The Following 34 Users Say Thank You to Doomsday94 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Doomsday94 Ad-Free
30th September 2012, 10:02 AM |#84  
Flag Burgas
Thanks Meter: 160

More
you are the man doomsday... well deserved promotion
30th September 2012, 10:20 AM |#85  
Flag Venezia
Thanks Meter: 38

More
Hey man...Doom... you really rock! You and our devs have put "the system" on shame... great thing guys

Sent from my GT-I9001 using xda app-developers app
30th September 2012, 10:20 AM |#86  
Flag Baku
Thanks Meter: 116

More
updated... see OP
30th September 2012, 10:21 AM |#87  
OP Retired Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 3,660

More
alpha 1 unleashed. changelog in 1st post. enjoy jellybean guys. whereas i go to study
The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to Doomsday94 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Doomsday94 Ad-Free
30th September 2012, 10:23 AM |#88  
Flag >>>>Ansbach<<<<
Thanks Meter: 2,882

Donate to Me
More
This phone is awesome , because our devs are awesome

Sent from my GT-I9001 using xda app-developers app
The Following User Says Thank You to AndrolinRoot For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift AndrolinRoot Ad-Free
30th September 2012, 10:41 AM |#89  
Thanks Meter: 25

More
Wow!! Thank you man!!

But...how did you get 100% project butter working without kernel 3.x?? I thought that you and Arco said that it was needed!!
30th September 2012, 10:41 AM |#90  
Thanks Meter: 17

More
Cool Waiting waiting waiting . . ..
eagerly waiting for the next build .....
30th September 2012, 10:42 AM |#91  
Flag bassano del grappa
Thanks Meter: 117

More
Like Star Trek..doomsday is the man who went where no one has gone before..thank you so much for your awesome work Keep it up

Sent from a phone surely better than iphone..maybe not than iphone 5
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread